Abatan, Buguias, Benguet, Philippines
Barangays of Buguias in the Benguet province of the Philippines
Abatan • Amgaleyguey • Amlimay • Baculongan Norte • Baculongan Sur • Bangao • Buyacaoan • Calamagan • Catlubong • Lengaoan • Loo • Natubleng • Poblacion (Central) • Sebang
Abatan Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Buguias, Benguet|
Abatan Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Abatan, Buguias, Benguet, Philippines
- Abatan is one of the Barangays of Buguias.
- Buguias is in the Province of Benguet
- Benguet is in the island of Luzon and within Region XIV-Cordillera Administrative Region – Northern Luzon
History of Abatan, Buguias, Benguet, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Abatan
People of Abatan, Buguias, Benguet, Philippines
Total Population of Abatan
Elected Government Officials of Abatan, Buguias, Benguet, Philippines
- Elected Abatan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- BENGUET, BUGUIAS, ABATAN: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Leo P. Nagayos
- BENGUET, BUGUIAS, ABATAN: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Ricardo K. Doco
- BENGUET, BUGUIAS, ABATAN: Kagawad - Councillor 3: Edwin C. Aplaten
- BENGUET, BUGUIAS, ABATAN: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Edwardo S. Apolonio
- BENGUET, BUGUIAS, ABATAN: Kagawad - Councillor 5: Juanito S. CatanesSr.
- BENGUET, BUGUIAS, ABATAN: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Judy S. Ansibey
- BENGUET, BUGUIAS, ABATAN: Kagawad - Councillor 7: Openio C. Labinio
- BENGUET, BUGUIAS, ABATAN: Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman): Rosa D. Balinang
- BENGUET, BUGUIAS, ABATAN: Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) Chairman: Danville D. Alimondo
Businesses in Abatan, Buguias, Benguet, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Abatan, Buguias, Benguet, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Abatan, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abatan, Buguias, Benguet, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Abatan, Buguias, Benguet, Philippines
The schools in Abatan
Economy of Abatan, Buguias, Benguet, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Abatan, Buguias you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Abatan, Buguias, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Abatan, Buguias, Benguet, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Abatan, Buguias. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Abatan, Buguias, Benguet, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Abatan. This will help boost the local economy of Abatan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Abatan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Abatan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Abatan, Buguias, Benguet, Philippines
Fiesta date of Abatan
Your Story about Abatan, Buguias, Benguet, Philippines
Tell your story about Abatan. You can talk about the good things in Abatan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Abatan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Abatan, Buguias, Benguet, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Abatan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Abatan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Abatan, Buguias, Benguet, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Abatan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Abatan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Abatan.
- Palace lauds Pacquiao as ‘wellspring of inspiration’ in win over Algieri
- Sunday, November 23, 2014 4:32 pm
- MANILA, Philippines—Malacañang praised Filipino boxing champion and Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquiao for dominating American boxer Chris Algieri in their fight in Macau Sunday.
- “We join the Filipino nation in celebrating the triumph of Congressman Manny Pacquiao over Chris Algieri in Macau,” said Communications Secretary Herminio Coloma Jr. said in a statement ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Filipino delicacies find global market
- Sunday, November 23, 2014 2:04 am
- Chocolate moron (steamed rice cake) from Abuyog in Leyte, handwoven banig (mats) from Zamboanga, coconut jam with coco sugar from South Cotabato and handcrafted jewelry from Bicol are just a few of the artisanal delicacies and products one can take home as pasalubong—if you have the time and money to travel to these places.
- If not, then you have the option to buy them all from just one place, thanks to a new online store that aims to boost both awareness and sales of Philippine cultural heritage products: 1780 by SariSaristore ......................... Full Story»
- Business confidence up in Q4
- Saturday, November 22, 2014 12:00 am
- The latest Business Expectations Survey showed a confidence index of 48.3 percent from a three-year low of 34.4 percent in the third quarter.
- The improvement in the sentiment was driven by the expected increase in consumer demand amid the holiday season, and a sustained growth in orders and projects, the BSP said ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Abatan, Buguias?
We want to give the people of Abatan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Abatan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Abatan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Abatan.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Abatan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Abatan, Buguias Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Buguias, Benguet, Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Benguet, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Abatan, Buguias, Benguet, Philippines]]