Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Agrocel (Aguinaldo-Roxas--Celso Mayor)Pob. •
Bagacay East •
Bagacay West •
DELCAR Delgado - Catagenea Pob. •
Liñagan Calsada •
Liñagan Tacas •
MARI Pob. (Mabini-Rizal) •
Piandaan East •
Piandaan West •
Santa Rita •
THTP Pob. (Taft-Thompson--Hughes-del Pilar) •
Tuy-an East •
Tuy-an West •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines|
Maasin within Iloilo
Abay Barangay Seal Picture
Abay Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- Abay is one of the Barangays of Maasin.
- Maasin is in the Province of Iloilo
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Abay
People of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Abay
Elected Government Officials of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Abay Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Abay.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Abay
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Abay, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Abay
Economy of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Abay, Maasin you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Abay, Maasin, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Abay, Maasin. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Abay. This will help boost the local economy of Abay. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Abay landmarks here.
- Places to see in Abay:
Fiestas and Traditions of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Abay
Your Story about Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Abay. You can talk about the good things in Abay or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Abay. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Abay? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Abay. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Abay? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Abay? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Abay.
- Incheon Asian Games: Team Phl flag rites kick off campaign
- Thursday, September 18, 2014 12:00 am
- INCHEON, South Korea – Team Philippines raises its tri-colors Thursday at the sprawling Incheon Asian Games Athletes Village, officially heralding its stint in the quadrennial games alongside the region’s big sporting guns.
- Chief of Mission and Philippine Sports Commission chair Richie Garcia also unfurls the one banner under which the squad he described as having “potential with credential” will rally on to surpass its three gold, four silver and nine bronze medals haul when the Games were held the last time four years ago in Guangzhou, China ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- PNoy: The Philippines offers ‘wealth of opportunity' for European investors
- Thursday, September 18, 2014
- BRUSSELS, Belgium, Sep 18 -- President Benigno S. Aquino III urged European businessmen to invest in the Philippines, saying there is a wealth of opportunity for investors to forge new business partnerships in the country.
- Speaking at the Conference on Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Programs for Infrastructure Projects, President Aquino told business leaders that the transformation that is taking place in the Philippines coupled with economic reforms have leveled the playing field for all players, making the country a good investment destination ........................ Full Story»
- PSEi springs back to 7,200 level
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014 6:17 pm
- MANILA, Philippines—The local stock index sprang back to the 7,200 level on Wednesday as news of fresh China stimuli and an overnight rally on Wall Street whetted risk appetite across most regional markets.
- Rebounding for a second session in a row, the Philippine Stock Exchange index added 51.5 points or 0.72 percent to close at 7,231.84 ........................ Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Abay
- Abay, Maasin Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Abay.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Abay, Maasin Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Abay, Maasin?
We want to give the people of Abay the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Abay is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Abay participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Abay.