Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran, Sorsogon, Philippines
Barangays of Casiguran, in the Province of Sorsogon, Philippines
Adovis (Pob.) • Boton • Burgos • Casay • Cawit • Central (Pob.) • Colambis • Escuala • Cogon • Inlagadian • Lungib • Mabini • Ponong • Rizal • San Antonio (Boho) • San Isidro • San Juan • San Pascual • Santa Cruz • Somal-ot (Pob.) • Tigbao • Timbayog (Pob.) • Tiris • Trece Martirez • Tulay
Adovis (Pob.) Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Sorsogon|
Location of Sorsogon within the Philippines
Adovis (Pob.) Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran, Sorsogon, Philippines
- Adovis (Pob.) is one of the Barangays of Casiguran.
- Casiguran is in the Province of Sorsogon
- The province of Sorsogon is in Region V - in the Bicol Region.
History of Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran, Sorsogon, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Adovis (Pob.)
People of Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran, Sorsogon, Philippines
Total Population of Adovis (Pob.)
Elected Government Officials of Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran, Sorsogon, Philippines
- Elected Adovis (Pob.) Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
- Secretary: ?
- We are inviting the secretary to adopt this barangay page.
- Treasurer: ?
Businesses in Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran, Sorsogon, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Adovis (Pob.).
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Adovis (Pob.). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Here is an example of a picture that became the webpage of the business: Aderes Flea Market
- Businesses in Adovis (Pob.)
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran, Sorsogon, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Adovis (Pob.), you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran, Sorsogon, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran, Sorsogon, Philippines
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The schools in Adovis (Pob.)
Economy of Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran, Sorsogon, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran, Sorsogon, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran, Sorsogon, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Adovis (Pob.). This will help boost the local economy of Adovis (Pob.). Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Adovis (Pob.) landmarks here.
- Places to see in Adovis (Pob.):
Fiestas and Traditions of Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran, Sorsogon, Philippines
Fiesta date of Adovis (Pob.)
Your Story about Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran, Sorsogon, Philippines
Tell your story about Adovis (Pob.). You can talk about the good things in Adovis (Pob.) or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Adovis (Pob.). What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran, Sorsogon, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Adovis (Pob.)? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Adovis (Pob.). We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran, Sorsogon, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Adovis (Pob.)? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Adovis (Pob.)? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Adovis (Pob.).
- POC bids to host next Asian Games
- Sunday, August 31, 2014 12:01 am
- Present day Filipinos will have the chance to witness the spectacle and glitter of the Asian Games which their forefathers experienced more than half-a-century ago when the country hosted the quadrennial conclave for the first and only time 60 years ago.
- This if if the Philippine Olympic Committee, headed by its president Jose “Peping” succeeds in bringing back this shore the biggest, in terms of participation, and the second oldest, outside of the Olympic Games gathering of the world’s finest athletes ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- WB lends $508 M to Phl for rural infra
- Sunday, August 31, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The World Bank is extending a $508.25-million loan and grant package to the Philippines for rural infrastructure aimed at improving the productivity of small farmers and fisherfolk, raising rural incomes and reducing poverty in the country.
- The six-year Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) also aims to facilitate easier access of farmers’ produce to the markets. The Department of Agriculture (DA) will implement the project ........................ Full Story»
- PH ranked 5th biggest in Asean as of end-2013
- Saturday, August 30, 2014 6:45 am
- The Philippines emerged as the fifth biggest economy among the 10-member states of the Association of Southeast Nations in 2013, based on the country’s gross domestic product (GDP) at current prices which stood at $269 billion, data from the Asean showed.
- In terms of international merchandise trade and foreign direct investment inflow, the Philippines ranked sixth in Asean neighbors, after generating a total trade of $119.1 billion and attracting $3.86 billion worth of investments last year, statistics further disclosed ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran?
We want to give the people of Adovis (Pob.) the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Adovis (Pob.) is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Adovis (Pob.) participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Adovis (Pob.).
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Adovis (Pob.).
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Casiguran, Sorsogon, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sorsogon, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Adovis (Pob.), Casiguran, Sorsogon, Philippines]]