Agdahon, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
Gines Viejo •
Imbang Grande •
Malag-it Grande •
Malag-it Pequeño •
Mambiranan Grande •
Mambiranan Pequeño •
Nueva Union •
Poblacion Ilawod •
Poblacion Ilaya •
Quinagaringan Grande •
Quinagaringan Pequeño •
Santo Tomas •
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Please Upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines|
Passi City Map Locator
Map Locator of Iloilo Province
Please Upload Picture
Location of Agdahon, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
Agdahon is located ....
History of Agdahon, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Agdahon
People of Agdahon, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Agdahon
Local Government Unit LGU of Agdahon, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected barangay officials of Agdahon for the term of 2010-2013
- Iloilo, Passi City, Agdahon, Barangay Chairman, Herminia P Fortich
- Iloilo, Passi City, Agdahon, Kagawad 1, Lee P Vencer
- Iloilo, Passi City, Agdahon, Kagawad 2, Glenn J Gutierrez
- Iloilo, Passi City, Agdahon, Kagawad 3, Belen P Daquila
- Iloilo, Passi City, Agdahon, Kagawad 4, Guillermo P Legada
- Iloilo, Passi City, Agdahon, Kagawad 5, Edgardo P Palomar
- Iloilo, Passi City, Agdahon, Kagawad 6, Alfredo P Jaleco
- Iloilo, Passi City, Agdahon, Kagawad 7, Noel P Peñafiel
- Iloilo, Passi City, Agdahon, SK Chairman, Ian Christopher P Padre-E
Businesses in Agdahon, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Agdahon, Passi City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Agdahon
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Agdahon, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Agdahon, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Agdahon, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Agdahon, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Agdahon
Economy of Agdahon, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Agdahon, Passi City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Agdahon, Passi City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Agdahon, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Agdahon, Passi City. Where does the energy source of this Passi City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Agdahon, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Agdahon in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Agdahon. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Agdahon landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Agdahon, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Agdahon
Your Story about Agdahon, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Agdahon. You can talk about the good things in Agdahon or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Agdahon. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Pictures of Agdahon
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Agdahon, Passi City.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.