Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
Barangays of Libacao in the Aklan province of the Philippines
Agmailig • Alfonso XII • Batobato • Bonza • Calacabian • Calamcan • Can-Awan • Casit-an • Dalagsa-an • Guadalupe • Janlud • Julita • Luctoga • Magugba • Manika • Ogsip • Ortega • Oyang • Pampango • Pinonoy • Poblacion • Rivera • Rosal • Sibalew
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Agmailig Barangay Seal
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Libacao, Aklan, Philippines|
Agmailig Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
- Agmailig is one of the Barangays of Libacao.
- Libacao is in the Province of Aklan
- Aklan is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Agmailig
People of Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
Total Population of Agmailig
Elected Government Officials of Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
- Elected Agmailig Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Aklan, Libacao, Agmailig, Barangay Chairman, Mariel B Nillasca
- Aklan, Libacao, Agmailig, Kagawad 1, Clarence P Zarsa
- Aklan, Libacao, Agmailig, Kagawad 2, Georgie S Naypa
- Aklan, Libacao, Agmailig, Kagawad 3, Arlon R Pantoja
- Aklan, Libacao, Agmailig, Kagawad 4, Leonard Z Nabayra
- Aklan, Libacao, Agmailig, Kagawad 5, Josel Z Nagrama
- Aklan, Libacao, Agmailig, Kagawad 6, Rodulfo S Maniego
- Aklan, Libacao, Agmailig, Kagawad 7, Willard N Zambrona
- Aklan, Libacao, Agmailig, SK Chairman, Darrysel Charess D Pantoja
Businesses in Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Agmailig.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Agmailig
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Agmailig, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
The schools in Agmailig
Economy of Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Agmailig, Libacao you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Agmailig, Libacao, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Agmailig, Libacao. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Agmailig. This will help boost the local economy of Agmailig. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Agmailig landmarks here.
- Places to see in Agmailig:
Fiestas and Traditions of Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Agmailig
Your Story about Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
Tell your story about Agmailig. You can talk about the good things in Agmailig or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Agmailig. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Agmailig? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Agmailig. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Agmailig? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Agmailig? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Agmailig.
- Pinoy shooter all loaded for elims
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014 12:00 am
- NANJING, Philippines – Filipino shooter Celdon Jude Arellano can’t wait to pull the trigger for the actual competition of the second Youth Olympic Games here.
- Arellano will see action Wednesday morning in the qualifications of the men’s 10-meter air rifle at the Fangshan Shooting Hall ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Index hits fresh 14-month high
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - With market confidence boosted by expectations of an improved gross domestic product (GDP) outcome in the second quarter, the benchmark stock index rose anew to its highest in 14 months.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index went up 0.79 percent or 55.17 points to 7,082.75 yesterday, its best finish since ending at 7,228.57 on May 29, 2013. The broader All Shares index climbed 0.62 percent or 25.91 points to 4,197.63 ........................ Full Story»
- Economy seen growing at faster pace in Q2
- Tuesday, August 19, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country likely expanded at a faster pace in the second quarter with gross domestic product seen returning to the seven-percent growth pace, driven by gains in manufacturing.
- Gil Beltran, Finance Undersecretary and the country’s chief economist, said the rise in manufacturing growth to 13 percent from April to June “foreshadows a possible return to seven percent real growth in the second quarter.” ........................ Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Agmailig
- Agmailig, Libacao Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Agmailig.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Agmailig, Libacao Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Agmailig, Libacao?
We want to give the people of Agmailig the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Agmailig is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Agmailig participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Agmailig.