Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
Barangays of Libacao in the Aklan province of the Philippines
Agmailig • Alfonso XII • Batobato • Bonza • Calacabian • Calamcan • Can-Awan • Casit-an • Dalagsa-an • Guadalupe • Janlud • Julita • Luctoga • Magugba • Manika • Ogsip • Ortega • Oyang • Pampango • Pinonoy • Poblacion • Rivera • Rosal • Sibalew
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Agmailig Barangay Seal
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Libacao, Aklan, Philippines|
Agmailig Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
- Agmailig is one of the Barangays of Libacao.
- Libacao is in the Province of Aklan
- Aklan is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Agmailig
People of Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
Total Population of Agmailig
Elected Government Officials of Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
- Elected Agmailig Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Aklan, Libacao, Agmailig, Barangay Chairman, Mariel B Nillasca
- Aklan, Libacao, Agmailig, Kagawad 1, Clarence P Zarsa
- Aklan, Libacao, Agmailig, Kagawad 2, Georgie S Naypa
- Aklan, Libacao, Agmailig, Kagawad 3, Arlon R Pantoja
- Aklan, Libacao, Agmailig, Kagawad 4, Leonard Z Nabayra
- Aklan, Libacao, Agmailig, Kagawad 5, Josel Z Nagrama
- Aklan, Libacao, Agmailig, Kagawad 6, Rodulfo S Maniego
- Aklan, Libacao, Agmailig, Kagawad 7, Willard N Zambrona
- Aklan, Libacao, Agmailig, SK Chairman, Darrysel Charess D Pantoja
Businesses in Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- Tour of Matabungkay 2014 - Billed as “the most awaited road cycling event of the year”, the 2014 Tour of Matabungkay attracted a record number of participants at just over 500 riders across the categories for the challenging four stage 3-day race. Read More
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Agmailig, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
The schools in Agmailig
Economy of Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Agmailig, Libacao you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Agmailig, Libacao, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Agmailig, Libacao. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Agmailig. This will help boost the local economy of Agmailig. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Agmailig landmarks here.
- Places to see in Agmailig:
Fiestas and Traditions of Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Agmailig
Your Story about Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
Tell your story about Agmailig. You can talk about the good things in Agmailig or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Agmailig. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Agmailig? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Agmailig. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Agmailig, Libacao, Aklan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Agmailig? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Agmailig? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Agmailig.
- Army paddlers rule dragon boat regatta
- Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Philippine Army returned to the Cobra Energy Drink Dragon Boat Regatta with a flourish, handily winning the Open 300-meter standard boat race in the fourth and final leg of the series at the Manila Bay over in Manila last weekend.
- The Army paddlers, who missed the third leg last September due to rescue and relief work, made their move in the last 50 meters to win pulling away in one minute, 7.55 seconds in the event organized by the Philippine Dragon Boat Federation ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- NEDA prepares P625-B PPP projects
- Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The National Economic and Development Authority – Investment Coordination Committee (NEDA-ICC) is set to discuss on Friday eight public private partnership (PPP) projects worth P625 billion including the rebidding of the Cavite – Laguna expressway (Calax) and the Swiss challenge for the North Luzon and South Luzon Expressway connector road.
- PPP Center executive director Cosette Canilao told a press conference on the sidelines of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) PPP Networking Forum that NEDA-ICC is scheduled to discuss the rebidding of the P35.4 billion Calax as well as the Swiss challenge for the P18 billion NLEX-SLEX connector road. ......................... Full Story»
- PSEi continues to advance
- Tuesday, December 16, 2014 1:50 am
- The local stock barometer firmed up for the second session in a row Monday as investors started to price in how falling oil prices could benefit the Philippines.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) added 51.41 points or 0.71 percent to close at 7,275.62, led by the surge in property stocks ......................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Agmailig
- Agmailig, Libacao Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Agmailig.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Agmailig, Libacao Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Agmailig, Libacao?
We want to give the people of Agmailig the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Agmailig is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Agmailig participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Agmailig.