Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Janipa-an East •
Janipa-an West •
Mina East •
Mina West •
Talibong Grande •
Talibong Pequeño •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Mina, Iloilo, Philippines|
Mina within Iloilo
Agmanaphao Barangay Seal Picture
Agmanaphao Barangay Hall Picture
Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- Agmanaphao is one of the Barangays of Mina.
- Mina is in the Province of Iloilo
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Agmanaphao
People of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Agmanaphao
Elected Government Officials of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Agmanaphao Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Agmanaphao.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Agmanaphao
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Agmanaphao, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Agmanaphao
Economy of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Agmanaphao, Mina you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Agmanaphao, Mina, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Agmanaphao, Mina. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Agmanaphao. This will help boost the local economy of Agmanaphao. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Agmanaphao landmarks here.
- Places to see in Agmanaphao:
Fiestas and Traditions of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Agmanaphao
Your Story about Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Agmanaphao. You can talk about the good things in Agmanaphao or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Agmanaphao. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Agmanaphao? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Agmanaphao. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Agmanaphao? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Agmanaphao? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Agmanaphao.
- Palace lauds Pacquiao as ‘wellspring of inspiration’ in win over Algieri
- Sunday, November 23, 2014 4:32 pm
- MANILA, Philippines—Malacañang praised Filipino boxing champion and Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquiao for dominating American boxer Chris Algieri in their fight in Macau Sunday.
- “We join the Filipino nation in celebrating the triumph of Congressman Manny Pacquiao over Chris Algieri in Macau,” said Communications Secretary Herminio Coloma Jr. said in a statement ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Filipino delicacies find global market
- Sunday, November 23, 2014 2:04 am
- Chocolate moron (steamed rice cake) from Abuyog in Leyte, handwoven banig (mats) from Zamboanga, coconut jam with coco sugar from South Cotabato and handcrafted jewelry from Bicol are just a few of the artisanal delicacies and products one can take home as pasalubong—if you have the time and money to travel to these places.
- If not, then you have the option to buy them all from just one place, thanks to a new online store that aims to boost both awareness and sales of Philippine cultural heritage products: 1780 by SariSaristore ......................... Full Story»
- Business confidence up in Q4
- Saturday, November 22, 2014 12:00 am
- The latest Business Expectations Survey showed a confidence index of 48.3 percent from a three-year low of 34.4 percent in the third quarter.
- The improvement in the sentiment was driven by the expected increase in consumer demand amid the holiday season, and a sustained growth in orders and projects, the BSP said ......................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Agmanaphao
- Agmanaphao, Mina Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Agmanaphao.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Agmanaphao, Mina Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Agmanaphao, Mina?
We want to give the people of Agmanaphao the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Agmanaphao is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Agmanaphao participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Agmanaphao.