Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Janipa-an East •
Janipa-an West •
Mina East •
Mina West •
Talibong Grande •
Talibong Pequeño •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Mina, Iloilo, Philippines|
Mina within Iloilo
Agmanaphao Barangay Seal Picture
Agmanaphao Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- Agmanaphao is one of the Barangays of Mina.
- Mina is in the Province of Iloilo
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Agmanaphao
People of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Agmanaphao
Elected Government Officials of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Agmanaphao Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Agmanaphao.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Agmanaphao
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Agmanaphao, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Agmanaphao
Economy of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Agmanaphao, Mina you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Agmanaphao, Mina, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Agmanaphao, Mina. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Agmanaphao. This will help boost the local economy of Agmanaphao. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Agmanaphao landmarks here.
- Places to see in Agmanaphao:
Fiestas and Traditions of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Agmanaphao
Your Story about Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Agmanaphao. You can talk about the good things in Agmanaphao or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Agmanaphao. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Agmanaphao? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Agmanaphao. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Agmanaphao? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Agmanaphao? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Agmanaphao.
- Cobra-PAL dragon boat team targets world crown
- Thursday, August 27, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - With a complete lineup, the Cobra-PAL Philippine Dragon Boat Federation (PDBF) team believes it can beat the world’s best when the World Dragon Boat Cup is held in Fushan, China next year.
- “We finished second last year so we’re now going for first place in the World Cup,” said PDBF president Marcia Cristobal in yesterday’s briefing at the Philippine Airlines’ office along Macapagal Ave. in Pasay ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- PH GDP grew 5.6% in Q2
- Thursday, August 27, 2015 10:38 am
- The Philippine economy grew 5.6 percent in the second quarter.
- The Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) and the National Economic and Development Authority (Neda) reported on Thursday that during the April to June period, the gross domestic product (GDP) expanded faster than the 5-percent growth posted in the first quarter ........ Full Story»
- Philippines, Japan ink deal for P13-B infra projects
- Wednesday, August 26, 2015 3:56 pm
- MANILA, Philippines – Philippines and Japan on Tuesday signed two loan projects worth P13 billion.
- The two projects were the Metro Manila Priority Bridges Seismic Improvement Project and the Davao City Bypass Construction Project (South and Center Sections) which were signed and noted by Philippine Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert del Rosario and Japanese Ambassador to the Philippines Kazuhide Ishikawa ........ Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Agmanaphao
- Agmanaphao, Mina Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Agmanaphao.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Agmanaphao, Mina Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Agmanaphao, Mina?
We want to give the people of Agmanaphao the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Agmanaphao is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Agmanaphao participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Agmanaphao.