Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Janipa-an East •
Janipa-an West •
Mina East •
Mina West •
Talibong Grande •
Talibong Pequeño •
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Mina, Iloilo, Philippines|
Mina within Iloilo
Agmanaphao Barangay Seal Picture
Agmanaphao Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- Agmanaphao is one of the Barangays of Mina.
- Mina is in the Province of Iloilo
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Agmanaphao
People of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Agmanaphao
Elected Government Officials of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Agmanaphao Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Agmanaphao.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Agmanaphao
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Agmanaphao, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Agmanaphao
Economy of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Agmanaphao, Mina you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Agmanaphao, Mina, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Agmanaphao, Mina. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Agmanaphao. This will help boost the local economy of Agmanaphao. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Agmanaphao landmarks here.
- Places to see in Agmanaphao:
Fiestas and Traditions of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Agmanaphao
Your Story about Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Agmanaphao. You can talk about the good things in Agmanaphao or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Agmanaphao. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Agmanaphao? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Agmanaphao. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Agmanaphao, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Agmanaphao? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Agmanaphao? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Agmanaphao.
- Tio humbles Asian champ, bags ICTSI kiteboard plum
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Young Christian Tio edged reigning Asian Tour champion Dylan Van der Meij in their hotly-contested freestyle duel to rule the fifth and final leg of the first ICTSI Philippine Kiteboarding Tour at the Emerald Playa beach in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan last Sunday.
- Tio, a 12-year-old Norwegian find and member of the powerhouse Boracay team, put on an impressive performance to humble Van der Meij, who came into the event a hot favorite following his title romp in Kiteboard Tour Asia in Boracay recently ..................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Phl due for new upgrade – BSP
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines may get a further credit rating upgrade as early as this year on the back of the economy’s rosy prospects, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) Deputy Governor Diwa Guinigundo said yesterday.
- “Given that one of the credit rating agencies has given us a positive credit outlook and given that Fitch (Ratings) will also provide some positive review after they came here, it’s possible that we can have another upgrade,” Guinigundo said....................... Full Story»
- Export up 9.3% in January
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014 10:46 am
- MANILA, Philippines (Xinhua) — Philippine export revenues in January rose by 9.3 percent on year to 4.38 billion U.S. dollars due to higher shipment of electronic products, the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) said Tuesday.
- PSA said electronic products remained as the country's top export item during the period, accounting for nearly 41 percent of revenues in January. Receipts from electronic products went up by 22.1 percent on year to 1.79 billion U.S. dollars ..................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Agmanaphao
- Agmanaphao, Mina Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Agmanaphao.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Agmanaphao, Mina Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Agmanaphao, Mina?
We want to give the people of Agmanaphao the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Agmanaphao is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Agmanaphao participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Agmanaphao.