Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Barangays of Polangui in the Albay province of the Philippines
Agos • Alnay • Alomon • Amoguis • Anopol • Apad • Balaba • Balangibang • Balinad • Basud • Binagbangan • Buyo • Centro Occidental • Centro Oriental • Cepres • Cotmon • Cotnogan • Danao • Gabon • Gamot • Itaran • Kinale • Kinuartilan • La Medalla • La Purisima • Lanigay • Lidong • Lourdes • Magpanambo • Magurang • Matacon • Maynaga • Maysua • Mendez • Napo • Pinagdapugan • Ponso • Salvacion • San Roque • Santa Cruz • Santa Teresita • Santicon • Sugcad • Ubaliw
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Agos Barangay Seal
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Polangui, Albay, Philippines|
Agos Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- Agos is one of the Barangays of Polangui.
- Polangui is in the Province of Albay
- Albay is in the island of Luzon and within Region_V.
History of Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Agos
People of Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Total Population of Agos
Elected Government Officials of Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- Elected Agos Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Polangui, Agos, Barangay Chairman, Ricardo G. Miqui
- Polangui, Agos, Kagawad 1, Felicisimo A. Cagnayo Jr.
- Polangui, Agos, Kagawad 2, Glenda L. Penetrante
- Polangui, Agos, Kagawad 3, Noe Q. Gonzales
- Polangui, Agos, Kagawad 4, Monica B. Cornelio
- Polangui, Agos, Kagawad 5, Benedicta C. Epres
- Polangui, Agos, Kagawad 6, Dominador D. Laurente
- Polangui, Agos, Kagawad 7, Gerry N. Ibarrientos
- Polangui, Agos, SK Chairman, Gerald T. Aurellano
- Polangui, Agos, Secretary, Marlyn G. Antang
- Polangui, Agos, Treasurer, Leonido E. Cangayo
Businesses in Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Agos.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Agos
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Agos, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
The schools in Agos
Economy of Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Agos, Polangui you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Agos, Polangui, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Agos, Polangui. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Agos. This will help boost the local economy of Agos. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Agos landmarks here.
- Places to see in Agos:
Fiestas and Traditions of Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Fiesta date of Agos
Your Story about Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Tell your story about Agos. You can talk about the good things in Agos or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Agos. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Agos? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Agos. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Agos? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Agos? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Agos.
- Lambunao rips record
- Thursday, December 5, 2013 12:01 am
- AVESCO Philippine Team whiz kid Jamyla Lambunao broke two world kiddies records, en route to bagging the silver medal in the Kids’ division of the 2013 World Memory Championship held over the weekend at the Croydon Conference Center in London, United Kingdom.
- The 12-year-old Lambunao reset the world marks in the Random Words event, where she memorized 151 words in 15 minutes and the Speed Numbers event, where she was able to recall 206 numbers in five minutes...............Full Story»
News and Events
- PH, Myanmar to agree on visa exemption
- Thursday, December 5, 2013 11:12 pm
- MANILA, Philippines – Philippine President Benigno Aquino III and Myanmar President U Thein Sein will forge a visa exemption agreement, among others, in a historic meeting between the two leaders on Thursday, December 5.
- Thein Sein arrived in the Philippines on Wednesday afternoon, December 4, for a 3-day state visit.........Full Story»
- Exports projected to grow 7-8%
- Wednesday, December 4, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Total exports are seen to grow by seven to eight percent this year from a year ago, supported by the performance of non-electronic products and services, a trade official said.
- “Exports can grow by seven to eight percent including services (this year),” Trade undersecretary Ponciano Manalo Jr. told reporters on the sidelines of the National Export Congress 2013 yesterday.........Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Agos
- Agos, Polangui Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Agos.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Agos, Polangui Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Agos, Polangui?
We want to give the people of Agos the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Agos is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Agos participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Agos.