Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Barangays of Polangui in the Albay province of the Philippines
Agos • Alnay • Alomon • Amoguis • Anopol • Apad • Balaba • Balangibang • Balinad • Basud • Binagbangan • Buyo • Centro Occidental • Centro Oriental • Cepres • Cotmon • Cotnogan • Danao • Gabon • Gamot • Itaran • Kinale • Kinuartilan • La Medalla • La Purisima • Lanigay • Lidong • Lourdes • Magpanambo • Magurang • Matacon • Maynaga • Maysua • Mendez • Napo • Pinagdapugan • Ponso • Salvacion • San Roque • Santa Cruz • Santa Teresita • Santicon • Sugcad • Ubaliw
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Agos Barangay Seal
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Polangui, Albay, Philippines|
Agos Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- Agos is one of the Barangays of Polangui.
- Polangui is in the Province of Albay
- Albay is in the island of Luzon and within Region_V.
History of Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Agos
People of Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Total Population of Agos
Elected Government Officials of Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- Elected Agos Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Polangui, Agos, Barangay Chairman, Ricardo G. Miqui
- Polangui, Agos, Kagawad 1, Felicisimo A. Cagnayo Jr.
- Polangui, Agos, Kagawad 2, Glenda L. Penetrante
- Polangui, Agos, Kagawad 3, Noe Q. Gonzales
- Polangui, Agos, Kagawad 4, Monica B. Cornelio
- Polangui, Agos, Kagawad 5, Benedicta C. Epres
- Polangui, Agos, Kagawad 6, Dominador D. Laurente
- Polangui, Agos, Kagawad 7, Gerry N. Ibarrientos
- Polangui, Agos, SK Chairman, Gerald T. Aurellano
- Polangui, Agos, Secretary, Marlyn G. Antang
- Polangui, Agos, Treasurer, Leonido E. Cangayo
Businesses in Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Agos, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
The schools in Agos
Economy of Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Agos, Polangui you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Agos, Polangui, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Agos, Polangui. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Agos. This will help boost the local economy of Agos. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Agos landmarks here.
- Places to see in Agos:
Fiestas and Traditions of Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Fiesta date of Agos
Your Story about Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Tell your story about Agos. You can talk about the good things in Agos or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Agos. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Agos? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Agos. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Agos, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Agos? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Agos? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Agos.
- Triathletes eye top Asiad finish
- Tuesday, July 1, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Triathlon Association of the Philippines (TRAP) is looking to sustain the gains of its success in the recent 28th Southeast Asian Games as it eyes a podium finish next in the 2018 Asian Games and hopefully, clinch berths in the Tokyo Olympics in 2020.
- TRAP president Tom Carrasco said the country’s sweep of the triathlon events in the Singapore Games through gold medalists Claire Adorna and Nikko Huelgas is proof the Filipino triathletes are ready to take their act to the next level ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- PSEi lifted by gaming stocks
- Wednesday, July 1, 2015 4:53 pm
- THE LOCAL stock barometer eked out a modest gain on Wednesday, aided by a strong rebound by gaming stocks as transit visa rules for mainland Chinese were relaxed.
- As regional markets digested the much-anticipated default by Greece on its $1.7-billion debt with the International Monetary Fund, the Philippine Stock Exchange index gained 10.65 points or 0.14 percent to close at 7,575.15 ........ Full Story»
- PH strengthens ties with Mercosur
- Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- Local businessmen are tapping non-traditional markets like those belonging to the Mercosur, a free-trade bloc of Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay and Venezuela, as its entry point to the Asean.
- In his speech at a forum on Doing Business With Mercosur Region yesterday, Alfredo Yao, president of the Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCI) while Mercusor is targeting Asean as a whole, the group could benefit from strengthened trade ties with the Philippines ........ Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Agos
- Agos, Polangui Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Agos.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Agos, Polangui Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Agos, Polangui?
We want to give the people of Agos the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Agos is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Agos participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Agos.