Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
Agusan Canyon •
San Miguel •
Santo Niño •
Tankulan (Pob.) •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Agusan Canyon Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon|
Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon
Agusan Canyon Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Agusan Canyon is one of the Barangays of Manolo Fortich.
- Manolo Fortich is in the Province of Bukidnon
- Bukidnon is in the island of Mindanao and within Region X in central Mindanao.
History of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Agusan Canyon
People of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
Total Population of Agusan Canyon
Elected Government Officials of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Elected Agusan Canyon Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bukidnon, Manolo Fortich, Agusan Canyon, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Romela B Somooy
- Bukidnon, Manolo Fortich, Agusan Canyon, Kagawad 1, Constantino P Alombro
- Bukidnon, Manolo Fortich, Agusan Canyon, Kagawad 2, Marlon R Gonzales
- Bukidnon, Manolo Fortich, Agusan Canyon, Kagawad 3, Diogracio T Efondo
- Bukidnon, Manolo Fortich, Agusan Canyon, Kagawad 4, Miladelia R Balagulan
- Bukidnon, Manolo Fortich, Agusan Canyon, Kagawad 5, Cesario J Duites
- Bukidnon, Manolo Fortich, Agusan Canyon, Kagawad 6, Josie Z Ganas
- Bukidnon, Manolo Fortich, Agusan Canyon, Kagawad 7, Simeon T Degamo Jr
- Bukidnon, Manolo Fortich, Agusan Canyon, SK Chairman, Melanie Sweet Z Ganas
Businesses in Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Agusan Canyon.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Agusan Canyon. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Agusan Canyon
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- Tour of Matabungkay 2014 - Billed as “the most awaited road cycling event of the year”, the 2014 Tour of Matabungkay attracted a record number of participants at just over 500 riders across the categories for the challenging four stage 3-day race. Read More
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Agusan Canyon, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
The schools in Agusan Canyon
Economy of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Agusan Canyon. This will help boost the local economy of Agusan Canyon. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Agusan Canyon landmarks here.
- Places to see in Agusan Canyon:
Fiestas and Traditions of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
Fiesta date of Agusan Canyon
Your Story about Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
Tell your story about Agusan Canyon. You can talk about the good things in Agusan Canyon or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Agusan Canyon. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Agusan Canyon? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Agusan Canyon. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Agusan Canyon? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Agusan Canyon? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Agusan Canyon.
- 13-year-old bags gold in world memory tiff
- Friday, December 19, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Jamyla Lambunao bagged a gold medal in the Random Words event and earned the title of International Master of Memory (IMM) during the 23rd World Memory Championship in Hainan, China last weekend.
- Competing in the Juniors Division for the first time Lambunao, a Grade 8 student of St. Scholastica’s Academy Marikina, successfully recalled 207 words in 15 minutes to give Team Philippines its only gold medal in the tournament ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- PH electronics sector seen growing faster than expected at 7-11% in 2014
- Friday, December 19, 2014 5:30 am
- MANILA, Philippines–Despite lingering congestion at the ports of Manila, the Philippine electronics industry is seen to grow faster than expected this year at about 7 to 11 percent due to rising global demand and the recovery of key markets.
- This growth may, however, slow down to about 5 to 7 percent next year, the Semiconductor and Electronics Industries in the Philippines Inc. (Seipi) reported Thursday ......................... Full Story»
- EU grants Philippines zero tariffs on strategic exports
- Thursday, December 19, 2014 8:00 pm
- MANILA, Philippines - The European Parliament on Thursday night (Manila time) completed the last stage in the process to grant the Philippines GSP+ that will provide duty free entry to the EU for some of the most important Philippine exports.
- The GSP+ preferences cover over 6,200 tariff lines including fruit and foodstuffs, coconut oil, footwear, fish and textiles ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich?
We want to give the people of Agusan Canyon the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Agusan Canyon is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Agusan Canyon participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Agusan Canyon.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Agusan Canyon.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Bukidnon, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines]]