Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
Agusan Canyon •
San Miguel •
Santo Niño •
Tankulan (Pob.) •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Agusan Canyon Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon|
Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon
Agusan Canyon Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Agusan Canyon is one of the Barangays of Manolo Fortich.
- Manolo Fortich is in the Province of Bukidnon
- Bukidnon is in the island of Mindanao and within Region X in central Mindanao.
History of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Agusan Canyon
People of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
Total Population of Agusan Canyon
Elected Government Officials of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Elected Agusan Canyon Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bukidnon, Manolo Fortich, Agusan Canyon, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Romela B Somooy
- Bukidnon, Manolo Fortich, Agusan Canyon, Kagawad 1, Constantino P Alombro
- Bukidnon, Manolo Fortich, Agusan Canyon, Kagawad 2, Marlon R Gonzales
- Bukidnon, Manolo Fortich, Agusan Canyon, Kagawad 3, Diogracio T Efondo
- Bukidnon, Manolo Fortich, Agusan Canyon, Kagawad 4, Miladelia R Balagulan
- Bukidnon, Manolo Fortich, Agusan Canyon, Kagawad 5, Cesario J Duites
- Bukidnon, Manolo Fortich, Agusan Canyon, Kagawad 6, Josie Z Ganas
- Bukidnon, Manolo Fortich, Agusan Canyon, Kagawad 7, Simeon T Degamo Jr
- Bukidnon, Manolo Fortich, Agusan Canyon, SK Chairman, Melanie Sweet Z Ganas
Businesses in Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Agusan Canyon.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Agusan Canyon. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Agusan Canyon
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Agusan Canyon, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
The schools in Agusan Canyon
Economy of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Agusan Canyon. This will help boost the local economy of Agusan Canyon. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Agusan Canyon landmarks here.
- Places to see in Agusan Canyon:
Fiestas and Traditions of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
Fiesta date of Agusan Canyon
Your Story about Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
Tell your story about Agusan Canyon. You can talk about the good things in Agusan Canyon or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Agusan Canyon. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Agusan Canyon? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Agusan Canyon. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Agusan Canyon? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Agusan Canyon? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Agusan Canyon.
- Padit, two others top ABC quarterly
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Manny Padit of Philflex produced an eight-game series of 1636 to capture the Group I crown while Johnny Baluyot of Coach Furniture and Zeny Prudente of Moldex Pipes topped Groups 2 and 3 with 1531 and 1414, respectively, in the Architects Bowling Club’s first quarterly championship at the E-Lanes Center in San Juan City last week.
- Hermie Prudente of Moldex Pipes scored a 1549 while Eugene Panaguiton of Emerald Pipes shot a 1545 to finish second and third, respectively in Group I while Joan Mendoza of Boysen Paints turned in a 1525 and Eugene Ferraris of Crown Pipes made a 1504 for second and third, respectively, in Group 2 .................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Index breaches 8,000 mark for first time
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s benchmark stock index was off to a sizzling start yesterday, clinching its 22nd record close for the year and breaching the 8,000 level for the first time.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) soared 0.27 percent or 21.45 points to end at a new all-time high of 7,899.41, eclipsing the previous record of 7,877.96 made last Friday ........................ Full Story»
- PH 2nd most attractive outsourcing site
- Monday, March 30, 2015 12:40 am
- The Philippines rose a notch to rank second among the most attractive global outsourcing locations on the basis of risks, costs and conditions, according to the latest report by global real estate advisor Cushman & Wakefield.
- In a report entitled, “Where in the World? Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Shared Service Location Index,” Cushman & Wakefield noted that two of the Philippines’ strongest points would be the cost of labor and the availability of skilled, English-speaking workers ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich?
We want to give the people of Agusan Canyon the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Agusan Canyon is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Agusan Canyon participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Agusan Canyon.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Agusan Canyon.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Bukidnon, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Agusan Canyon, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines]]