Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Hacienda Fe •
Old Poblacion •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Alimango Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Escalante City|
Escalante City Map Locator
Alimango Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Alimango is one of the Barangays of Escalante City.
- Escalante City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Western Visayas island of Negros and within Region VI.
History of Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Alimango
People of Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Alimango
Elected Government Officials of Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Alimango Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Yap, Noli Dalaguit
- Barangay Kagawad :> Dalaguit, Loreto Villaran
- Barangay Kagawad :> Compania, Joel Morales
- Barangay Kagawad :> Abibas, Romie Dalaguit
- Barangay Kagawad :> Regedor, Reyjim Petalcorin
- Barangay Kagawad :> Patigas, Merlyn Pios
- Barangay Kagawad :> Patigas, Avello Dayanan
- Barangay Kagawad :> Tambolero, Lucy Basco
- Elected Alimango Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Alimango, Barangay Chairman, Eddie M Montero
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Alimango, Kagawad 1, Merlyn P Patigas
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Alimango, Kagawad 2, Avello D Patigas
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Alimango, Kagawad 3, Samuel P Rubio
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Alimango, Kagawad 4, Joel M Compania
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Alimango, Kagawad 5, Lucy B Tambolero
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Alimango, Kagawad 6, Fernando P Genon
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Alimango, Kagawad 7, Alfredo S Canabe
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Alimango, SK Chairman, Dyannara Princess Jill S Cataluna
Businesses in Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Alimango.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Alimango
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Alimango, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Alimango
Economy of Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Alimango, Escalante City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Alimango, Escalante City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Alimango, Escalante City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Alimango. This will help boost the local economy of Alimango. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Alimango landmarks here.
- Places to see in Alimango:
Fiestas and Traditions of Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Alimango
Your Story about Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Alimango. You can talk about the good things in Alimango or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Alimango. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Alimango? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Alimango. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Alimango? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Alimango? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Alimango.
- Overseas-based half-Filipinos play for PH Superliga Grand Prix teams
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015 9:44 pm
- Lindsay Dowd and Kayla Williams, both half-Filipinos, will suit up for Philips Gold and Foton, respectively, when the 2015 Philippine Superliga Grand Prix kicks off this Saturday at Alonte Sports Arena in Biñan, Laguna.
- Dowd, who played for University of California-Davis in the United States NCAA Division 1, will be the main setter for the Lady Slammers replacing another Filipino-American, Iris Tolenada. The 5-foot-9 Dowd is a veteran of the Swiss pro leagues ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- British firms upbeat on PH, seen expanding local operations
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015 1:27 am
- Bilateral trade between the Philippines and the United Kingdom is expected to surge by about 30 to 50 percent to well over $2 billion this year, as British firms remained optimistic of their prospects here.
- The United Kingdom is also expected to remain the largest European investor in the Philippines this year with its foreign direct investment stock currently at $5 billion, said Iain Mansfield, director of the UK Trade and Investment office in Manila ........ Full Story»
- PH reaping benefits of EU access
- Monday, October 5, 2015 1:36 am
- THE PHILIPPINES has already started to reap significant benefits from its inclusion in the European Union’s (EU) new generalized scheme of preferences (GSP+) as exports to the 28-member bloc have already risen by 23 percent in the first half of the year.
- Walter van Hattum, head of the economic and trade section of the EU delegation to the Philippines, said in an interview that the strong growth in the first six months of the year could be seen in a number of sectors, namely vegetable products, foodstuff, optical instruments, chemicals, wood products, footwear and pearls ........ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Alimango, Escalante City?
We want to give the people of Alimango the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Alimango is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Alimango participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Alimango.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Alimango.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Alimango, Escalante City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Escalante City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.