Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Hacienda Fe •
Old Poblacion •
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Alimango Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Escalante City|
Escalante City Map Locator
Alimango Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Alimango is one of the Barangays of Escalante City.
- Escalante City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Western Visayas island of Negros and within Region VI.
History of Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Alimango
People of Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Alimango
Elected Government Officials of Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Alimango Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Alimango, Barangay Chairman, Eddie M Montero
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Alimango, Kagawad 1, Merlyn P Patigas
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Alimango, Kagawad 2, Avello D Patigas
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Alimango, Kagawad 3, Samuel P Rubio
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Alimango, Kagawad 4, Joel M Compania
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Alimango, Kagawad 5, Lucy B Tambolero
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Alimango, Kagawad 6, Fernando P Genon
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Alimango, Kagawad 7, Alfredo S Canabe
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Alimango, SK Chairman, Dyannara Princess Jill S Cataluna
Businesses in Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Alimango.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Alimango
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Alimango, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Alimango
Economy of Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Alimango, Escalante City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Alimango, Escalante City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Alimango, Escalante City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Alimango. This will help boost the local economy of Alimango. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Alimango landmarks here.
- Places to see in Alimango:
Fiestas and Traditions of Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Alimango
Your Story about Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Alimango. You can talk about the good things in Alimango or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Alimango. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Alimango? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Alimango. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Alimango? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Alimango? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Alimango.
- Pinoys dominate poomsae, take gold
- Thursday, December 19, 2013 12:00 am
- NAY PYI TAW – The Philippines dominated the poomsae event again in the Southeast Asian Games but this time, it’s the men’s squad that took the gold with back-to-back champion ladies team settling for bronze yesterday at the Wunna Theikdi Indoor Stadium here.
- Composed of Djustin and Raphael Mella as well as Vidal Marvin Gabriel, the men’s poomsae squad clinched the gold medal with a total of 7.920 points, beating Indonesia (7.590) and Thailand (7.550)...............Full Story»
News and Events
- PSEi climbs back to 6,000 after US Fed Reserve’s modest stimulus tapering
- Thursday, December 19, 2013 11:12 am
- MANILA, Philippines—The local stock barometer rallied back to the 6,000 level on Thursday after the US Federal Reserve unveiled a modest – and widely anticipated – tapering of its monetary stimulus that has buoyed emerging market assets.
- As of 9:50 a.m., the main-share Philippine Stock Exchange has gained 87.57 points or 1.47 percent to reach 6,049.12, tracking an upbeat overnight trading in Wall Street.........Full Story»
- Phl still among world’s fastest growing economies
- Wednesday, December 18, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine economy is expected to sustain its strong growth next year and remain as one of the world’s fastest growing economies, Moody’s Analytics said yesterday.
- “The Philippines continues to outperform and will remain one of the world’s fastest growing economies in 2014,” senior economist Glenn Levine said in a report titled Asia Pacific Outlook 2014: Realizing Potential.........Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Alimango, Escalante City?
We want to give the people of Alimango the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Alimango is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Alimango participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Alimango.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Alimango.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Alimango, Escalante City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Escalante City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Alimango, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.