Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines
Banaybanay • Barangay I (Pob.) • Barangay II (Pob.) • Barangay III (Pob.) • Barangay IV (Pob.) • Barangay V (Pob.) • Barangay VI (Pob.) • Barangay VII (Pob.) • Barangay VIII (Pob.) • Barangay IX (Pob.) • Barangay X (Pob.) • Barangay XI (Pob.) • Barangay XII (Pob.) • Bucal • Buho • Dagatan • Halang • Loma • Maitim I • Maymangga • Minantok Kanluran • Minantok Silangan • Pangil • Salaban • Talon • Tamacan
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Cavite Province within Region IV-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Alfonso | Amadeo | Carmona | Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo | Gen. Mariano Alvarez | General Trias | Indang | Kawit | Magallanes | Maragondon | Mendez | Naic | Noveleta | Rosario | Silang | Tanza | Ternate
Cities in the Province of Cavite: Bacoor City | Cavite City | Dasmariñas City | Imus City | Tagaytay City | Trece Martires City (Capital)
Amadeo Municipal Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Amadeo, Cavite|
Cavite within the Philippines
Amadeo Municipal Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
- Amadeo has a total of 26 barangays.
- Registered Voters of Amadeo as of (2010) = 20,231
- Amadeo is in the "3rd" Voting Congressional District of Cavite.
- Population of Amadeo (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 31,705
- Land Area of Amadeo (as of 2007, in hectares) = 3,692
- Amadeo is a 4th class Municipality and Partially Urban.
- Amadeo is in the Cavite province and within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
Geography of Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines
Amadeo Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 3,692
Location of Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines
History of Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines
The beginning of Amadeo
People of Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines
- Amadeo Population (as of Aug 1, 2007 Census) = 31,705
- Amadeo Registered Voters (2009 COMELEC) = 20,595
Elected Government Officials of Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected Government Officials of Amadeo for the term of 2013-2013
- Mayor of Amadeo: VILLANUEVA, BENJO (LAKAS) LAKAS CHRISTIAN MUSLIM DEMOCRATS
- Vice-Mayor of Amadeo: VILLANUEVA, BENJO (LAKAS) LAKAS CHRISTIAN MUSLIM DEMOCRATS
- Councilors of Amadeo:
- LEGASPI, JOSEPH (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 7258 6.87%
- BAYOT, JUNEL (LAKAS) LAKAS CHRISTIAN MUSLIM DEMOCRATS 7235 6.85%
- VILLANUEVA, JERICO (LAKAS) LAKAS CHRISTIAN MUSLIM DEMOCRATS 7189 6.81%
- AMBAT, CHARLES (LAKAS) LAKAS CHRISTIAN MUSLIM DEMOCRATS 7132 6.76%
- QUEROL, FRANK (LAKAS) LAKAS CHRISTIAN MUSLIM DEMOCRATS 6680 6.33%
- IYAYA, JOEL (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 6655 6.30%
- VILLANUEVA, YOLANDA (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 6622 6.27%
- COSING, SUSAN (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 6497 6.15%
- Elected Government Officials of Amadeo for the term of 2007-2010
- Mayor of Amadeo
- Vice-Mayor of Amadeo
- Councilors of Amadeo:
Barangay Elected Officials of Amadeo, Cavite
Businesses in Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Amadeo.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Amadeo
- Amadeo Cavite Realty
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Sports News of Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Amadeo? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Amadeo? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Amadeo.
- Jopson leads 119 PH triathletes to Langkawi
- Saturday, September 20, 2014 12:01 am
- ELITE champion Joyette Jopson leads 119 Filipino enthutsiasts, who are set to participate in the 2014 Ironman Triathlon race in Langkawi, Malaysia next week.
- Jopson, the current Cobra Ironman 70.3 women’s titleholder, will be among those seeking a slot to the 2015 Ironman World Championships in Kona, Hawaii ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Germany, Philippines ink trade, social security, training agreements
- Saturday, September 20, 2014 4:55 pm
- MANILA, Philippines - Bilateral relations between the Philippines and Germany expanded Friday as leaders forge agreements in trade, social security and technical training.
- At the press conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel at the Federal Chancellery, Aquino announced the signing of an agreement on trade cooperation between the two nations through exchange of drafts formally establishing the German-Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Manila ........................ Full Story»
- Philippines, France ink bilateral agreements to strengthen ties
- Friday, September 19, 2014
- PARIS, France, Sep 19 -- The Philippines and France further strengthened its bilateral relations with the signing of several agreements on transportation and communications, culture and education.
- In a statement delivered after his meeting with French President François Hollande, President Benigno S. Aquino III said these agreements “will facilitate meaningful dialogue and fruitful exchanges between our two countries.” ........................ Full Story»
Real Estate for Sale, Rent or lease in Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Amadeo, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here in Z-wiki for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your school in Amadeo can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Amadeo you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Amadeo, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Amadeo in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Amadeo. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Amadeo landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Amadeo.
Your Story about Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Amadeo. You can talk about the good things in Amadeo or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Amadeo. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines
Do know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Amadeo? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name, date of birth of the elder and the barangay he/she lives in.
Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Amadeo.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Amadeo, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Amadeo, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.