Apdo, Hamtic, Antique, Philippines
Barangays of Hamtic, in the Antique province of The Philippines
Apdo • Asluman • Banawon • Bia-an • Bongbongan I-II • Bongbongan III • Botbot • Budbudan • Buhang • Calacja I • Calacja II • Calala • Cantulan • Caridad • Caromangay • Casalngan • Dangcalan • Del Pilar • Fabrica • Funda • General Fullon (Tina) • Gov. Evelio B. Javier (Lanag) • Guintas • Igbical • Igbucagay • Inabasan • Ingwan-Batangan • La Paz • Linaban • Malandog • Mapatag • Masanag • Nalihawan • Pamandayan (Botbot) • Pasu-Jungao • Piape I • Piape II • Piape III • Pili 1, 2, 3 • Poblacion 1 • Poblacion 2 • Poblacion 3 • Poblacion 4 • Poblacion 5 • Pu-ao • Suloc • Villavert-Jimenez
- This website is interactive unlike most websites of the LGU's (Local Government Units) in the Philippines.
- If you do not have a website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- There are sites out there that will provide you with a free webpage. But then you have to create if from scratch. The site that we provide you already has content. It is not an empty shell.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Apdo Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Hamtic, Antique|
Apdo Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Apdo, Hamtic, Antique, Philippines
- Apdo is one of the Barangays of Hamtic.
- Hamtic is in the Province of Antique
- Antique is in the island of Panay and within Region VI.
History of Apdo, Hamtic, Antique, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Apdo
People of Apdo, Hamtic, Antique, Philippines
Total Population of Apdo
Elected Government Officials of Apdo, Hamtic, Antique, Philippines
- Elected Apdo Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Apdo, Hamtic, Antique, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Apdo.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Apdo
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Apdo, Hamtic, Antique, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Apdo, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Apdo, Hamtic, Antique, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Apdo, Hamtic, Antique, Philippines
The schools in Apdo
Economy of Apdo, Hamtic, Antique, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Apdo, Hamtic you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Apdo, Hamtic, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Apdo, Hamtic, Antique, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Apdo, Hamtic. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Apdo, Hamtic, Antique, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Apdo. This will help boost the local economy of Apdo. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Apdo landmarks here.
- Places to see in Apdo:
Fiestas and Traditions of Apdo, Hamtic, Antique, Philippines
Fiesta date of Apdo
Your Story about Apdo, Hamtic, Antique, Philippines
Tell your story about Apdo. You can talk about the good things in Apdo or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Apdo. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Apdo, Hamtic, Antique, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Apdo? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Apdo. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Apdo, Hamtic, Antique, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Apdo? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Apdo? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Apdo.
- Phl Volcanoes trounce UAE, 24-8
- Monday, May 20, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Under threat of being eased out of the HSBC Asian 5 Nations Top 5 division, the Philippine Volcanoes finally exploded, hammering out a 24-8 victory over United Arab Emirates to stay in the elite group before a record crowd at the Rizal Memorial Football Stadium late Saturday night.
- The Volcanoes went charging from the get-go in a determined bid to remain in the Elite Division. They were aptly rewarded with four tries against only one for UAE en route to the huge victory that delighted 5,700 supporters – an all-time high for a rugby game in the country..........Full Story »
News and Events
- PH stocks seen to rise
- Monday, May 20, 2013 2:46 am
- Local stocks are seen exploring new highs this week as ample financial liquidity in a low-interest environment may keep risk appetite buoyant.
- Last week, the main-share Philippine Stock Exchange index gained 0.24 percent to close at 7,279.87. .........Full Story
- OFW tourist arrivals rise 4.2% in 2012
- Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - More workers returning home from abroad are spending time touring around the country, the Department of Tourism (DOT) said.
- The number of overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) registered as tourists increased 4.2 percent in 2012, data from the DOT showed..........Full Story
- Upload Photos about Apdo
- Apdo, Hamtic Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Apdo.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Apdo, Hamtic Photo Gallery]]
- [[Category:Apdo, Hamtic Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Apdo, Hamtic?
We want to give the people of Apdo the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Apdo is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Apdo participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Apdo.