Bacusanon, Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
New Eden •
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Bacusanon Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pangantucan, Bukidnon|
Bacusanon Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Bacusanon, Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Bacusanon is one of the Barangays of Pangantucan.
- Pangantucan is in the Province of Bukidnon
- Bukidnon is in the island of Mindanao and within Region X in central Mindanao.
History of Bacusanon, Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Bacusanon
People of Bacusanon, Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
Total Population of Bacusanon
Elected Government Officials of Bacusanon, Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Elected Bacusanon Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bukidnon, Pangantucan, Bacusanon, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Rodolfo P Serra Sr
- Bukidnon, Pangantucan, Bacusanon, Kagawad 1, Roselieto June B Liu
- Bukidnon, Pangantucan, Bacusanon, Kagawad 2, Clarita P De La Cruz
- Bukidnon, Pangantucan, Bacusanon, Kagawad 3, Alfonso C Granada
- Bukidnon, Pangantucan, Bacusanon, Kagawad 4, Fernando I Ricafrente
- Bukidnon, Pangantucan, Bacusanon, Kagawad 5, Antonina L Orevillo
- Bukidnon, Pangantucan, Bacusanon, Kagawad 6, Jessie P Arroyo
- Bukidnon, Pangantucan, Bacusanon, Kagawad 7, Filomeno P Demonteverde Jr
- Bukidnon, Pangantucan, Bacusanon, SK Chairman, Tyrone Kim B Mangallab
Businesses in Bacusanon, Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Bacusanon.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Bacusanon. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Here is an example of a picture that became the webpage of the business: Aderes Flea Market
- Businesses in Bacusanon
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Bacusanon, Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Bacusanon, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bacusanon, Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Bacusanon, Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
The schools in Bacusanon
Economy of Bacusanon, Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Bacusanon, Pangantucan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Bacusanon, Pangantucan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Bacusanon, Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Bacusanon, Pangantucan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Bacusanon, Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Bacusanon. This will help boost the local economy of Bacusanon. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Bacusanon landmarks here.
- Places to see in Bacusanon:
Fiestas and Traditions of Bacusanon, Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
Fiesta date of Bacusanon
Your Story about Bacusanon, Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
Tell your story about Bacusanon. You can talk about the good things in Bacusanon or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Bacusanon. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Bacusanon, Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Bacusanon? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Bacusanon. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Bacusanon, Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Bacusanon? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Bacusanon? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Bacusanon.
- Phl wushu fighters snare 2 SEAG golds
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013 12:00 am
- NAY PYI TAW, Myanmar – The Philippine wushu team delivered as promised and as expected, winning two gold and two silver medals yesterday to get the country’s campaign going after a rather shaky start in the 27th Southeast Asian Games here in Myanmar.
- Jessie Aligaga and Denbert Arcita, gold medalists in the 2012 Sanda World Cup in China, struck in their favorite event of sanda, a combat event in wushu. They topped the 48 kg and 52 kg divisions, respectively...............Full Story»
News and Events
- Exports up by 14%
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013 1:39 pm
- MANILA, Philippines - The country's merchandise exports expanded to 14 percent or $5.026 billion in October 2013 from the 6.1 percent or $4.410 billion recorded the previous year, the National Statistics Office (NSO) reported on Tuesday.
- "The positive growth was mainly brought by the increase of nine major commodities out of the top ten commodities for the month and these are: chemicals; machinery and transport Equipment; Other Mineral Products; Cathodes & Sections of Cathodes, of Refined Sugar; Other Manufactures; Articles of Apparel and Clothing Accessories; Ignition Wiring Set and Other Wiring Sets Used in Vehicles, Aircrafts and Ships; Other Electronics; Woodcrafts and Furniture; Electronic Products; and Metal Components," NSO noted.........Full Story»
- Australia gives additional AUD 10-Million humanitarian assistance to the Philippines
- Monday, December 9, 2013
- TACLOBAN CITY, Leyte, Dec. 9 -- The Australian government has extended an additional AUD 10-million worth of humanitarian assistance to the Philippines in aid of its continuing post- Yolanda relief and rehabilitation efforts, Foreign Minister Julie Bishop announced Sunday.
- Bishop was in town to assess the damage caused by super typhoon "Yolanda" (Haiyan) in the area. She has met with the Australian medical team here as well as the Australian defense forces who are conducting clearing operations in Ormoc City.........Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Bacusanon, Pangantucan?
We want to give the people of Bacusanon the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Bacusanon is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Bacusanon participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Bacusanon.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Bacusanon.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Bacusanon, Pangantucan Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Bukidnon, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Bacusanon, Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines]]