Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
Barangays of Patnongon, in the Antique, Province of The Philippines
Alvañiz • Amparo • Apgahan • Aureliana • Badiangan • Bernaldo A. Julagting (Bitas) • Carit-an • Cuyapiao • Gella • Igbarawan • Igbobon • Igburi • La Rioja • Mabasa • Macarina • Magarang • Magsaysay • Padang • Pandanan • Patlabawon • Poblacion • Quezon • Salaguiawan • Samalague • San Rafael • Tamayoc • Tigbalogo • Tobias Fornier • Villa Crespo • Villa Cruz • Villa Elio • Villa Flores • Villa Laua-an • Villa Sal • Villa Salomon • Vista Alegre
Badiangan Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Patnongon, Antique|
Badiangan Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
- Badiangan is one of the Barangays of Patnongon.
- Patnongon is in the Province of Antique
- Antique is in the island of Panay and within Region VI.
History of Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Badiangan
People of Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
Total Population of Badiangan
Elected Government Officials of Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
- Elected Badiangan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Antique, Patnongon, Badiangan, Barangay Chairman, Joeven J Alejo
- Antique, Patnongon, Badiangan, Kagawad 1, Hernani N Salmorin
- Antique, Patnongon, Badiangan, Kagawad 2, Windel T Guzman
- Antique, Patnongon, Badiangan, Kagawad 3, Ramon M Alejo
- Antique, Patnongon, Badiangan, Kagawad 4, Benjamin S Managuit
- Antique, Patnongon, Badiangan, Kagawad 5, Mariano C Judiaong
- Antique, Patnongon, Badiangan, Kagawad 6, Jose Fitzgerald C Salmorin
- Antique, Patnongon, Badiangan, Kagawad 7, Nilda S Portugalete
- Antique, Patnongon, Badiangan, SK Chairman, Mary Hernalyn F Salmorin
Businesses in Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Badiangan, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
The schools in Badiangan
Economy of Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Badiangan, Patnongon you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Badiangan, Patnongon, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Badiangan, Patnongon. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Badiangan. This will help boost the local economy of Badiangan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Badiangan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Badiangan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
Fiesta date of Badiangan
Your Story about Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
Tell your story about Badiangan. You can talk about the good things in Badiangan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Badiangan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Badiangan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Badiangan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Badiangan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Badiangan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Badiangan.
- Blu Boys 2nd in Asian softball
- Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine Blu Boys settled for second place in the 14th Asian Men’s Softball Championship after dropping a 0-5 setback to perennial champ Japan in yesterday’s grand finals at Kallang Softball Diamond Stadium in Singapore.
- The Blu Boys couldn’t get things going against the powerhouse Japanese, who completed an unbeaten run to their seventh straight Asian crown in the world championship-qualifying tourney featuring six nations. ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Current account surplus climbs 15% to $3 B in Q3
- Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s current account surplus climbed 15 percent in the third quarter as the rise in exports outpaced the increase in imports, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas reported.
- The surplus summed up to $3.037 billion in July to September, higher than the $2.647 billion recorded in the same period last year. The level is equivalent to 4.4 percent of the country’s gross domestic product ......................... Full Story»
- Phl stocks surge on Wall St rally
- Saturday, December 20, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Another overnight Wall Street rally behind the US Federal Reserve’s pledge to be patient in hiking rates catapulted the local benchmark index into the positive territory for the second consecutive session yesterday.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) climbed 1.37 percent or 96.35 points to close at 7,125.63 while the broader All Shares index grew 1.09 percent or 45.25 points at 4,195.81 ......................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Badiangan
- Badiangan, Patnongon Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Badiangan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Badiangan, Patnongon Photo Gallery]]
- [[Category:Badiangan, Patnongon Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Badiangan, Patnongon?
We want to give the people of Badiangan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Badiangan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Badiangan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Badiangan.