Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
Barangays of Patnongon, in the Antique, Province of The Philippines
Alvañiz • Amparo • Apgahan • Aureliana • Badiangan • Bernaldo A. Julagting (Bitas) • Carit-an • Cuyapiao • Gella • Igbarawan • Igbobon • Igburi • La Rioja • Mabasa • Macarina • Magarang • Magsaysay • Padang • Pandanan • Patlabawon • Poblacion • Quezon • Salaguiawan • Samalague • San Rafael • Tamayoc • Tigbalogo • Tobias Fornier • Villa Crespo • Villa Cruz • Villa Elio • Villa Flores • Villa Laua-an • Villa Sal • Villa Salomon • Vista Alegre
Badiangan Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Patnongon, Antique|
Badiangan Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
- Badiangan is one of the Barangays of Patnongon.
- Patnongon is in the Province of Antique
- Antique is in the island of Panay and within Region VI.
History of Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Badiangan
People of Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
Total Population of Badiangan
Elected Government Officials of Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
- Elected Badiangan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Antique, Patnongon, Badiangan, Barangay Chairman, Joeven J Alejo
- Antique, Patnongon, Badiangan, Kagawad 1, Hernani N Salmorin
- Antique, Patnongon, Badiangan, Kagawad 2, Windel T Guzman
- Antique, Patnongon, Badiangan, Kagawad 3, Ramon M Alejo
- Antique, Patnongon, Badiangan, Kagawad 4, Benjamin S Managuit
- Antique, Patnongon, Badiangan, Kagawad 5, Mariano C Judiaong
- Antique, Patnongon, Badiangan, Kagawad 6, Jose Fitzgerald C Salmorin
- Antique, Patnongon, Badiangan, Kagawad 7, Nilda S Portugalete
- Antique, Patnongon, Badiangan, SK Chairman, Mary Hernalyn F Salmorin
Businesses in Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Badiangan, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
The schools in Badiangan
Economy of Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Badiangan, Patnongon you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Badiangan, Patnongon, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Badiangan, Patnongon. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Badiangan. This will help boost the local economy of Badiangan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Badiangan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Badiangan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
Fiesta date of Badiangan
Your Story about Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
Tell your story about Badiangan. You can talk about the good things in Badiangan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Badiangan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Badiangan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Badiangan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Badiangan, Patnongon, Antique, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Badiangan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Badiangan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Badiangan.
- Ringia, Novis bag net titles
- Friday, May 29, 2015 12:01 am
- LOCAL ace Janus Ringia and Ma. Angelica Novis posted a victory and a runner-up finish in their respective sides as they led the winners In the Palawan Pawnshop Regional age-group tennis tournament Koronadal leg at the Koronadal Sports Complex in South Cotabato yesterday.
- The third seeded Ringia stopped upset-conscious Jonrich Colina, 6-0, 6-1, in the semis then thwarted Fourth Bagaforo, 6-2, 7-5, in the finals to capture the boys’ 18-and-under crown in the four-day, Group 3 tournament sponsored by Palawan Pawnshop and hosted by Gov. Daisy Avance-Fuentes ................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- PH electronics imports up 14% in 1st quarter
- Friday, May 29, 2015 12:30 am
- The Philippines imported $4.38 billion worth of electronic goods during the first quarter—a jump of 14 percent year-on-year, according to the Semiconductor and Electronics Industry of the Philippines Inc. (Seipi).
- The increase was driven by the double-digit rise in the values of five out of nine inbound products monitored, Seipi president Danilo Lachica said Thursday ......................... Full Story»
- DOST-ICTO targets 500 startups in the Philippines by 2018
- Thursday, May 28, 2015
- FIVE hundred startups in the Philippines in 2018.
- This is the “ambitious but doable” goal of the Department of Science and Technology Information and Communications Office, said Rick Amores, DOST-ICTO Visayas Cluster 1 Director, under the National Startup Roadmap which is eyed to be published within the year ......................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Badiangan
- Badiangan, Patnongon Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Badiangan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Badiangan, Patnongon Photo Gallery]]
- [[Category:Badiangan, Patnongon Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Badiangan, Patnongon?
We want to give the people of Badiangan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Badiangan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Badiangan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Badiangan.