Bagay, Igbaras, Iloilo, Philippines
Barangay 1 Poblacion •
Barangay 2 Poblacion •
Barangay 3 Poblacion •
Barangay 4 Poblacion •
Barangay 5 Poblacion •
Barangay 6 Poblacion •
Lacay Dol-Dol •
San Ambrosio •
Santa Barbara •
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Igbaras, Iloilo, Philippines|
Igbaras within Iloilo
Bagay Barangay Seal Picture
Bagay Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Bagay, Igbaras, Iloilo, Philippines
- Bagay is one of the Barangays of Igbaras.
- Igbaras is in the Province of Iloilo
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Bagay, Igbaras, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Bagay
People of Bagay, Igbaras, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Bagay
Elected Government Officials of Bagay, Igbaras, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Bagay Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Bagay, Igbaras, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Bagay.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Bagay
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Bagay, Igbaras, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Bagay, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bagay, Igbaras, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Bagay, Igbaras, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Bagay
Economy of Bagay, Igbaras, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Bagay, Igbaras you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Bagay, Igbaras, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Bagay, Igbaras, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Bagay, Igbaras. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Bagay, Igbaras, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Bagay. This will help boost the local economy of Bagay. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Bagay landmarks here.
- Places to see in Bagay:
Fiestas and Traditions of Bagay, Igbaras, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Bagay
Your Story about Bagay, Igbaras, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Bagay. You can talk about the good things in Bagay or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Bagay. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Bagay, Igbaras, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Bagay? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Bagay. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Bagay, Igbaras, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Bagay? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Bagay? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Bagay.
- Parantac caps wushu 3-gold haul
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:00 am
- NAY PYI TAW – Daniel Parantac of the famed Apo Lakay team of Baguio claimed the third and last gold of the vaunted wushu team, providing the impetus for what could be a fight to the last man standing in the bloody wars of the martial arts as the 27th Southeast Asian Games fires off in formal opening rites at the vast Wunnam Theikdi main stadium today.
- Parantac, silver medalist in the duilian in partnership with John Keithly Chan and Norlene Ardee Catolico, won the two-in-one event with scores of 9.68 in the taijian (double-edged sword) and 9.70 in the taijiquan (slow, relaxed movements with powerful thrusts)...............Full Story»
News and Events
- P239-M in housing aid for Yolanda Victims released
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- MANILA, Dec. 11 -- Department of Budget and Management (DBM) Secretary Florencio “Butch” Abad has released P238.6 million to the National Housing Authority (NHA) to support the Housing Materials Assistance (HOMA) to victims of Typhoon Yolanda under the agency’s Emergency Housing Assistance for Calamity Victims Program (EHACVP).
- The release—sourced from Budgetary Support to Government Corporations under the 2013 National Budget—is part of a larger P350-million rollout for the EHACVP, a nationwide program designed to respond to the permanent housing needs of low- and marginal-income families and informal settlers affected by calamities, including typhoons, landslides, earthquakes, and fires, DBM said in a statement.........Full Story»
- Exports up by 14%
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013 1:39 pm
- MANILA, Philippines - The country's merchandise exports expanded to 14 percent or $5.026 billion in October 2013 from the 6.1 percent or $4.410 billion recorded the previous year, the National Statistics Office (NSO) reported on Tuesday.
- "The positive growth was mainly brought by the increase of nine major commodities out of the top ten commodities for the month and these are: chemicals; machinery and transport Equipment; Other Mineral Products; Cathodes & Sections of Cathodes, of Refined Sugar; Other Manufactures; Articles of Apparel and Clothing Accessories; Ignition Wiring Set and Other Wiring Sets Used in Vehicles, Aircrafts and Ships; Other Electronics; Woodcrafts and Furniture; Electronic Products; and Metal Components," NSO noted.........Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Bagay
- Bagay, Igbaras Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Bagay.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Bagay, Igbaras Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Bagay, Igbaras?
We want to give the people of Bagay the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Bagay is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Bagay participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Bagay.