Bagumbayan, San Remigio, Antique, Philippines
Barangays of San Remigio, in the Antique, province of The Philippines
Agricula • Alegria • Aningalan • Atabay • Bagumbayan • Baladjay • Banbanan • Barangbang • Bawang • Bugo • Bulan-bulan • Cabiawan • Cabunga-an • Cadolonan • Carawisan I • Carawisan II • Carmelo I • Carmelo II • General Fullon • General Luna • Iguirindon • Insubuan • La Union • Lapak • Lumpatan • Magdalena • Maragubdub • Nagbangi I • Nagbangi II • Nasuli • Orquia (Igcatumbal) • Osorio I • Osorio II • Panpanan I • Panpanan II • Poblacion (Calag-itan) • Ramon Magsaysay • Rizal • San Rafael • Sinundolan • Sumaray • Trinidad • Tubudan • Vilvar • Walker
Bagumbayan Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Remigio, Antique|
San Remigio, Antique
Bagumbayan Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Bagumbayan, San Remigio, Antique, Philippines
- Bagumbayan is one of the Barangays of San Remigio.
- San Remigio is in the Province of Antique
- Antique is in the island of Panay and within Region VI.
History of Bagumbayan, San Remigio, Antique, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Bagumbayan
People of Bagumbayan, San Remigio, Antique, Philippines
Total Population of Bagumbayan
Elected Government Officials of Bagumbayan, San Remigio, Antique, Philippines
- Elected Bagumbayan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Antique, San Remigio, Bagumbayan, Barangay Chairman, Luterio C Pedro
- Antique, San Remigio, Bagumbayan, Kagawad 1, Lawton G Pedro
- Antique, San Remigio, Bagumbayan, Kagawad 2, Rodnie T Objero
- Antique, San Remigio, Bagumbayan, Kagawad 3, Rex C Francisco
- Antique, San Remigio, Bagumbayan, Kagawad 4, Ricky G Omallao
- Antique, San Remigio, Bagumbayan, Kagawad 5, Claristo P Cabrillos
- Antique, San Remigio, Bagumbayan, Kagawad 6, Germar B Painaga
- Antique, San Remigio, Bagumbayan, Kagawad 7, Leonel T Ollague
- Antique, San Remigio, Bagumbayan, SK Chairman, Arnel P Cabrillos
Businesses in Bagumbayan, San Remigio, Antique, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Bagumbayan, San Remigio, Antique, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Bagumbayan, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bagumbayan, San Remigio, Antique, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Bagumbayan, San Remigio, Antique, Philippines
The schools in Bagumbayan
Economy of Bagumbayan, San Remigio, Antique, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Bagumbayan, San Remigio you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Bagumbayan, San Remigio, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Bagumbayan, San Remigio, Antique, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Bagumbayan, San Remigio. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Bagumbayan, San Remigio, Antique, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Bagumbayan. This will help boost the local economy of Bagumbayan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Bagumbayan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Bagumbayan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Bagumbayan, San Remigio, Antique, Philippines
Fiesta date of Bagumbayan
Your Story about Bagumbayan, San Remigio, Antique, Philippines
Tell your story about Bagumbayan. You can talk about the good things in Bagumbayan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Bagumbayan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Bagumbayan, San Remigio, Antique, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Bagumbayan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Bagumbayan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Bagumbayan, San Remigio, Antique, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Bagumbayan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Bagumbayan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Bagumbayan.
- MacClugage: Pinoy jet ski riders potential world champs
- Friday, January 30, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - American world jet ski champion Chris MacClugage believes Filipino riders have what it takes to excel internationally.
- He took note of the impressive achievements of ace riders Paul del Rosario and BJ Ang in the Pro Class of the annual World Jet Ski Finals held annually in Lake Havasu City – the acknowledged Olympics of Water Sports ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Q4 spurt boosts ’14 growth to 6.1% Phl now on solid, sustainable trajectory – Purisima
- Friday, January 30, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - A surprising 6.9-percent growth spurt in the last quarter of 2014 propelled the Philippine economy to a full-year expansion of 6.1 percent, the second-fastest in Asia, the country’s top economic officials reported yesterday.
- In a press briefing, Economic Planning Secretary Arsenio Balisacan said the fourth quarter and full-year growth figures both surpassed market expectation of six percent and 5.8 percent, respectively ......................... Full Story»
- PH GDP grew 6.1% in 2014, 6.9% in 4th quarter
- Thursday, January 29, 2015 11:43 am
- MANILA, Philippines — The Philippine economy grew by 6.1 percent in 2014, slower than the 7.2-percent expansion posted in 2013, the National Economic and Development Authority announced on Thursday.
- The 2014 figure was below the government’s goal of 6.5-7.5 percent growth, but within the 6-7 percent range that economic managers had said was more “realistic.” ......................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Bagumbayan
- Bagumbayan, San Remigio Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Bagumbayan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Bagumbayan, San Remigio Photo Gallery]]
- [[Category:Bagumbayan, San Remigio Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Bagumbayan, San Remigio?
We want to give the people of Bagumbayan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Bagumbayan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Bagumbayan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Bagumbayan.