Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Barangays (35) of Bais City, in Negros Oriental Province within Region 7 in The Philippines
Barangay I • Barangay II • Basak • Biñohon • Cabanlutan • Calasga-an • Cambagahan • Cambaguio • Cambanjao • Cambuilao • Canlargo • Capiñahan • Consolacion • Dansulan • Hangyad • Katacgahan • La Paz • Lonoy • Lo-oc • Mabunao • Manlipac • Mansangaban • Okiot • Olympia • Panala-an • Panam-angan • Rosario • Sab-ahan • San Isidro • Tagpo • Talungon • Tamisu • Tamogong • Tangculogan • Valencia
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Negros Oriental Province within Region VII in the Republic of The Philippines
Amlan (Ayuquitan) || Ayungon || Bacong || Basay || Bindoy || Dauin || Jimalalud || La Libertad || Mabinay || Manjuyod || Pamplona || San Jose
Santa Catalina || Siaton || Sibulan || Tayasan || Valencia || Vallehermoso || Zamboanguita
Cities in the province of Negros Oriental: Bais City || Bayawan City || Canlaon City || Dumaguete City (Capital)
Guihulngan City || Tanjay City
Seal of Bais City
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Bais City, Negros Oriental|
Map location of Bais City in the Negros Oriental Province
Map Locator of Negros Oriental within the Philippines
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Bais City Hall
Please Upload Picture
- Bais City has a total of 35 barangays
- Registered Voters of Bais City as of (2010) = 47,626
- Population of Bais City (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 74,702
- Land Area of Bais City (as of 2007, in hectares) = 31,964
- Bais City is a 3rd class Component City and Partially Urban.
- Bais City is in the Negros Oriental province and within Region VII-Central Visayas.
Geography of Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Bais City Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 31,964
- Source: www.godumaguete.com -- Verbatim
"Located on the eastern side of Negros Island, Bais City is bounded on the north by the municipality of Mabinay, Manjuyod on the northeast, Tanjay on the south, Tañon Strait on the east and Bayawan on the west.
Situated 45 kilometers north of Dumaguete City, Bais City has a total land area of 25,109 hectares or 5,202.67 sq. km..
Being the core of Negros Oriental’s sugar district, Bais City is home to one of the country’s pioneering mills, the Central Azucarera de Bais. The United Robina Sugar Mills Company is also found in here.
Local produce includes corn, vegetables, rootcrops, legumes, fish, prawns, shells, mollusks and Euchema seaweed or goso. Sugar cultivation is confined to 9,056 hectares, coconut at 3,120 hectares and corn at 3,060 hectares.
Prawn and bangus production are limited to wetland and shoreline areas covering 468 hectares while mangrove and nipa areas covering approximately 378 hectares are maintained as fish sanctuaries, wildlife preserves and buffer zones."
Location of Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- The Latitude of bais city negros oriental is 9.591568600000000000. The Longitude of bais city negros oriental is 123.121179200000030000.
Bais City is located Within Region VII in the province of Negros Oriental
History of Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
How Bais got its name is a legend in itself.
- Source: www.godumaguete.com : verbatim
"When the fertile flatlands and rich fishing grounds were reported to the Spanish colonizers after they arrived in the Philippines, an expedition headed by a Spanish engineer was sent to the area to get its name and pinpoint its exact location, as well as prepare a map of the island. They happened to enter the mouth of the river in the area and saw some people gathering the abundant fresh water eel locally called “Bais” that were caught in their fish traps.
Upon seeing the fishermen, the Spaniard asked in his native tongue: “Como se llama este lugar?” (What is the name of this place?). Failing to understand the engineer of course, and thinking that he was asking for the name of the fish caught, the fisherman answered curtly, “bais”. The Spaniard therefore, recorded the name “Bais” as the name of the place.
After the discovery of the island by the Spanish conquistadores, several of them moved to Negros on account of the high fertility of the flatlands of Bais. Many came and settled in the area and planted sugar cane, thus producing “moscovado” (sugar from their mills) which was exported to Spain via Iloilo, which then was the principal shipping point in the Visayas. This was loaded in large sailboats called Lurcha or Batel.
On January 20, 1848, Gov. Gen. Don Narciso Claveria entrusted the Island of Negros to the Recollects, then sent Missionaries to Negros in 1849. Bais was created as a town in 1849. In 1850, Bais was only a visita under the civil and ecclesiastical jurisdiction of the town of Tanjay. Later, it became a barrio of Manjuyod with the tribunal as its only strongly built structure.
The first village chapel was built of light materials and the construction of a concrete church started only in 1850 when Father Guillermo Garcia del Carmen became parish priest. In 1885, Father Manuel Alonzo took over the parish.
In 1865, hydraulic mills were installed in Bais, Bago, Bacolod, La Carlota, Pontevedra, Granada, Minuluan and Silay; Altogether they were capable of milling 100 piculs of sugar in 12 hours. These machineries replaced the primitive wooden mills. From 1865, the progress of Bais started with such increasing economic activities, particularly in sugar production, until 1896 when the Philippine Revolution broke out.
The Revolution in Negros started in November 5, 1898, Gen. Juan Araneta led the resistance movement against the Spaniards. Two days later, in Bacolod, the Spanish forces in Negros surrendered to Aniceto Lacson y Ledesma, Commander in Chief of the Filipino Forces in Northern Negros. A Cantonal Government was then established and Gen. Araneta became the Secretary of War.
When the American Forces arrived, Gen. Araneta counseled the Cantonal Government to submit to the American invaders. Occidental and Oriental Negros which were separated in 1890, were again united until the establishment of a civil government by Americans in 1901.
Bais became a bustling town after the war, when the Americans replaced the Spanish regime in the Philippines.
Negros Oriental became a province with the late Demetrio Larena of Bais holding the distinction as its first governor. It was during this epoch in 1901, that Bais realized a dream come true when she was raised politically from a barrio to a full town hood; Emilio Teves served as its first Municipal Mayor.
During World War II, Bais was the headquarters of the guerilla forces under Maj. Placido Ausejo, a constabulary officer. A Japanese garrison was stationed in the town for sometime. When the Americans landed in Dumaguete the enemy withdrew. Fierce fighting took place only in the southwestern coastline and mountain areas of Negros Oriental.
The town was created as a Charted City by virtue of Republic Act No. 5544. approved Sept. 9, 1968. Genaro Goni was the first city mayor.
On September 9, 1968, Philippine President Ferdinand E. Marcos officially and personally proclaimed Bais as a city."
People of Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Bais City Population (as of Aug 1, 2007)= 74,702
- Bais City Registered Voters (2009)= 47,626
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected officials of Bais City for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Bais City: GOÑI, MERCY - NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION
- Vice-Mayor of Bais City: REAL, MIGUEL - NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION
- Councilors of Bais City:
- GOÑI, JED (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 8389 6.33%
- ACAS, APRIL LAINE (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 8322 6.28%
- CHANG, DELTON (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 7925 5.98%
- BOUFFARD, THIRDY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 7491 5.65%
- MEGIO, BIMBONG (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 7218 5.44%
- DIAGO, VICENTE (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 6989 5.27%
- PEREZ, ANDRES (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 6744 5.09%
- NOLAN, CHRIS (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 6740 5.08%
- LASMARIAS, REBOY (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 6690 5.04%
- BALBON, TALING (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 6671 5.03%
- Elected officials of Bais City for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Bais City: Karen Vallega Villanueva
- Vice-Mayor of Bais City: Luciano Benlota Sr.
- Councilors of Bais City:
Barangays Elected Officials of Bais City, Negros Oriental
Businesses in , NegrosBais City Oriental, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Bais Radio 105.5 RADYO NATIN FM; (address ???, phone number???)
Manila Broadcasting Company, the mother station of DZRH-AM and other radio network like AKSYON RADYO, YES-FM, LOVE RADIO and HOT-FM has another network that could help business establishments here in the city of Bais to reach your prospective costumers in areas that are beyond the reach of the city based radio stations in Dumaguete City. These are the places like Tanjay City, Amlan, San Jose, Pamplona, Mabinay, Manjuyod, Bindoy and the mountainous part of Jimalalud, La Libertad and Guihulngan. We are even reaching the areas in Southern Cebu province like Malabuyoc, Genatilan, Santander, Samboan and Oslob.
We are talking about Bais Radio 105.5 RADYO NATIN FM. This locally managed radio station is operating with a power of 500 Watts that can help your prospective customers in the province of Negros Oriental to patronize your products or establishment. That is something that cannot be done by those radio stations in Dumaguete City, no matter how powerful their transmitters might be. One reason is listeners’ preference. They may reach Mindanao, Palawan and Indonesia, but, are they listened to those areas?
Modesty aside, it is also a fact that wherever RADYO NATIN FM is, we are the most listened-to FM radio station. And this claim is easily verifiable. One has to walk on the streets of Bais City and to its barangays and one will know which FM station is the most listened-to in our hometown.
LISTEN HERE [www.rnbais.co.cc] (by: User:Rnbais)
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property for sale in Bais City, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here in Z-wiki for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The name of your school in Bais City can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
Public High Schools of Bais City
- Bais City National High School - Head Of School: Maria V. Catalbas
- Bais City National High School - Cabanlutan Annex - Head Of School: Maria V. Catalbas
- Bais City National High School - Cabugan Annex - Head Of School: Marchell P. Panaligan
- Bais City National High School - Calasgaan Annex - Head Of School: Ella A. Equiña
- Bais City National High School - Cambagahan Annex - Head Of School: Maria V. Catalbas
- Bais City National High School - Dawis Annex - Head Of School: Maria V. Catalbas
- Bais City National High School - Lonoy National High School - Head Of School: Marivel G. Oriola
- Bais City National High School - Manlipac Annex - Head Of School: Maria V. Catalbas
- Bais City National High School - Mansagaban Annex - Head Of School: Maria V. Catalbas
- Bais City National High School - Okiot Annex - Head Of School: Angelina M. Dy
- Bais City National High School - Panalaan High School - Head Of School: Carmelita C. Valencia
- Bais City Science National High School - Head Of School: Susan M. Sino-Ag
- Dodong Escaño Mhs (Bais City National High School Cantugot Ext.) - Head Of School: Sucherie D. Baldosano
Sports and Recreation in Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- We invite you to provide everyone with information on your favorite sports teams or recreation in Bais City.
- The name of your sports/recreation, address, phone number.
Arts and Culture in Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Let the world explore and relate to the creative and living experience that is unique to Bais City.
- Design Arts, Film, Literature, Music, Entertainment, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, and any cultural identity that says: Bais City!
Economy of Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talk about the improvement of the economy of Bais City you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Bais City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Bais City, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Bais City" page.
Natural Resources of Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Bais City in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Bais City. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
Landmarks: Monuments or Historic buildings in Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Upload The photos about landmarks in Bais City.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Bais City.
Your Story about Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
Featured News of The Philippines
- PH 2nd most attractive outsourcing site
- Monday, March 30, 2015 12:40 am
- The Philippines rose a notch to rank second among the most attractive global outsourcing locations on the basis of risks, costs and conditions, according to the latest report by global real estate advisor Cushman & Wakefield.
- In a report entitled, “Where in the World? Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Shared Service Location Index,” Cushman & Wakefield noted that two of the Philippines’ strongest points would be the cost of labor and the availability of skilled, English-speaking workers ........................ Full Story»
- Consumer confidence improves in Q1
- Sunday, March 29, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Consumer confidence continued to improve in the first quarter of the year as Filipinos enjoy the cuts in oil prices and the stable cost of food, a Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas survey showed.
- The confidence index improved to -10 percent in the first quarter from -21.8 percent in the previous three months, based on the latest Consumer Expectations Survey. The negative index showed pessimists still outnumbered optimists during the period ........................ Full Story»
- Carabao Festival
- Date: May 14 - Location: Angono, Rizal
- Farmers pay tribute to their patron saints; a procession of carabao carts bearing a myriad local produce is held; prizes are awarded to the strongest and most beautifully decorated carabaos.
- Date: May 14 Location: Pulilan, Bulacan
- Hundreds of festively adorned carabaos are paraded by their farmer-owners on the street leading to the church; there the carabaos are made to kneel down as a homage to San Isidro de Labrado, the patron saint of farmers.
- Team Philippines outshines Dubai in Polo Cup
- Monday, March 30, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Team Philippines rammed in four goals in the second chukker and went on to fashion out a 13-9 victory over Dubai in the Belo Polo Cup 2015 Battle of the Titans before a big crowd yesterday in Makati.
- Though penalized by a goal before the start of the tournament for carrying a handicap of 17 against only 15 for the visitors, the hosts quickly tied the match behind Argentinian 7-goaler Niño Obregon, who came through with a brilliant maneuver for an easy goal .................................. Full Story»
Bais City News
Seaweed farming intensified
BY MARICAR ARANAS
The Provincial Fisheries and Aquatic Resources office is expanding seaweed farming in all coastal barangays in Negros Oriental, Provincial Fishery Officer Leonardo Aro said.
The seaweed farmers in Bais City and Manjuyod are now charging P38 per kilo of dried seaweeds to buyers from Cebu for the international market. The dried seaweeds that are being used as ingredients for food, for industrial applications and as fertilizers are exported to Korea, Japan and China.
Aro said seaweed farms are located in Bais City and Manjuyod and patches of farms in other neighboring municipalities. The demand is high but the supply is very low because of the limited production, he said.
He added that they are expanding the program on seaweed farming to interested individuals. They have put up a seaweed farm in Barangay Tapon Norte in the town of San Jose in cooperation with the local government unit, he added.
He emphasized the cooperation of the local government units, which, he said, are very vital in terms of monitoring and security of the identified seaweed farm. Aro said the fishery technicians in every municipality will be tasked to conduct the training and regular monitoring of the project. They also give incentives to fishermen who would go into seaweed farming as part of the program.
Aro said seaweeds are very important in the aquaculture because they feed on fish and served as shelter for small fishes. Some farmers use nets to protect the seaweeds from big fish.
Aro also expressed fears about possible effects of El Niño phenomenon on seaweed production. He said seaweeds usually develop white spots on their leaf and stems that will cause the deterioration of its production.
He encouraged the seaweed farmers to move their location to a deeper sea area, so that it will not be easily affected by the increase temperature of the ocean.
Aro said they will conduct another evaluation along coastal barangays in the province, to determine the areas that are good for seaweed production. He said an area that shows presence of wild seaweeds indicates that it is suitable for seaweed culture
The oldest man or woman in Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Bais City? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Bais City. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Why Z-Wiki Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines?
We want to give the people of Bais City the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Bais City is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Bais City participate and collaborate in providing valid information about their community and also by uploading photographs about their community. More power to Bais City.
Bais City, Negros Oriental supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Bais City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Bais City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Oriental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.