Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Barangays of Malinao in the Albay province of the Philippines
Awang • Bagatangki • Bagumbayan • Balading • Balza • Bariw • Baybay • Bulang • Burabod • Cabunturan • Comun • Diaro • Estancia • Jonop • Labnig • Libod • Malolos • Matalipni • Ogob • Pawa • Payahan • Poblacion • Quinarabasahan • Santa Elena • Soa • Sugcad • Tagoytoy • Tanawan • Tuliw
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
Balading Barangay Seal
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Malinao, Albay, Philippines|
Balading Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
- Balading is one of the Barangays of Malinao.
- Malinao is in the Province of Albay
- Albay is in the island of Luzon and within Region_V.
History of Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Balading
People of Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Total Population of Balading
Elected Government Officials of Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
- Elected Balading Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): Ofelia C. Bigata
- SK Chairman: Kim John C. Alos
- SK Kagawad:
- Barangay Secretary: Daryl Vincent B. Prieto
- Barangay Treasurer: Ma. Salvacion B. Tuscano
Businesses in Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Balading, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
The schools in Balading
Economy of Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Balading, Malinao you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Balading, Malinao, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Balading. This will help boost the local economy of Balading. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Balading landmarks here.
- Places to see in Balading:
Fiestas and Traditions of Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Fiesta date of Balading
Your Story about Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Tell your story about Balading. You can talk about the good things in Balading or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Balading. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Balading? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Balading. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Balading? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Balading? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Balading.
- Panaguiton leads ABC winners
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Eugene Panaguiton of Crown Pipes rolled a 1284 to capture the Group A crown while May Sabater of Mighty Lynx and Michael Macasieb of Boysen Paints took the Classes B and C crowns, respectively, in the Architects Bowling Club’s singles event championship at the E-Lanes Center in Ortigas, San Juan last week.
- Buddy Segui of American Wires carded a 1178 while Dennis Jalandoon of American Wires shot a 1135 to place second and third, respectively, to Panaguiton while Sabater fired a 1143 to beat Frederick Chuongco of Boysen Paints (1134) and Abe Firmeza of Glass Asia (1095) for the Group B title ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- PH, Vietnam in rice R&D program
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- The Department of Agriculture (DA) announced that the Philippines and Vietnam agreed on a collaborative research and development (R&D) program to promote more efficient rice farming systems and technologies.
- DA assistant secretary for planning and project development, Orlan Calayag said that the agreement also covers enhancement of research and training facilities for both countries with an overall goal to reduce post-harvest losses ........ Full Story»
- More Italian businesses seek opportunities in Philippines
- Monday, July 27, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Italian Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines (ICCP) says foreign appetite for investment in the Philippines continues to be strong as more Italian firms are eager to have their slice of the pie.
- ICCP president Sergio Boero told The STAR a growing number of Italian firms – most of which were previously venturing into countries like Hong Kong, Singapore and China – have shifted their attention and are exploring business opportunities in the Philippines ........ Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Balading
- Balading, Malinao Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Balading.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Balading, Malinao Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Balading, Malinao?
We want to give the people of Balading the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Balading is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Balading participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Balading.