Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Barangays of Malinao in the Albay province of the Philippines
Awang • Bagatangki • Bagumbayan • Balading • Balza • Bariw • Baybay • Bulang • Burabod • Cabunturan • Comun • Diaro • Estancia • Jonop • Labnig • Libod • Malolos • Matalipni • Ogob • Pawa • Payahan • Poblacion • Quinarabasahan • Santa Elena • Soa • Sugcad • Tagoytoy • Tanawan • Tuliw
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
Balading Barangay Seal
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Malinao, Albay, Philippines|
Balading Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
- Balading is one of the Barangays of Malinao.
- Malinao is in the Province of Albay
- Albay is in the island of Luzon and within Region_V.
History of Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Balading
People of Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Total Population of Balading
Elected Government Officials of Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
- Elected Balading Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): Ofelia C. Bigata
- SK Chairman: Kim John C. Alos
- SK Kagawad:
- Barangay Secretary: Daryl Vincent B. Prieto
- Barangay Treasurer: Ma. Salvacion B. Tuscano
Businesses in Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Balading.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Balading
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Balading, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
The schools in Balading
Economy of Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Balading, Malinao you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Balading, Malinao, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Balading. This will help boost the local economy of Balading. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Balading landmarks here.
- Places to see in Balading:
Fiestas and Traditions of Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Fiesta date of Balading
Your Story about Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Tell your story about Balading. You can talk about the good things in Balading or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Balading. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Balading? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Balading. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Balading, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Balading? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Balading? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Balading.
- Fil-Am gymnast claims berth in Youth Games
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Fil-Am Ava Verdeflor came out short in the medal round in the Junior Asian Artistic Gymnastics Championship in Tashkent, Uzbekistan but managed to salvage points to qualify for the 2014 Summer Youth Olympics in China.
- The 15-year-old Verdeflor, a native of Tarlac City based in Dallas, Texas, finished ninth among 30 bets from 22 countries with 30.3 points in the overall individual standings as she broke the 30-point qualifying standard for this year’s Youth Games slated Aug. 17-27 in Nanjing ....................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Index surges past 6,700-pt level
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Positive developments abroad during the Lenten holidays carried the benchmark index past the 6,700 level for the first time this year.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) climbed 1.44 percent or 96.33 points to 6,767.51, its best since closing at 6,800.11 on July 25, 2013. The broader all shares index jumped 1.26 percent or 50.74 points to 4,063.77 ....................... Full Story»
- PNoy: Make positive transformation of PH society permanent
- Monday, April 21, 2014
- MANILA, April 21 – In his Easter message, President Benigno S. Aquino III challenged Filipinos to pursue the gains made by his Administration when he steps down in 2016, even as he assured that good governance and economic progress will be strengthened in the remainder of his term.
- He said that government institutions will be further strengthened, and more corrupt officials will be held accountable, even as the economy continues to grow and the lives of the people improve ....................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Balading
- Balading, Malinao Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Balading.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Balading, Malinao Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Balading, Malinao?
We want to give the people of Balading the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Balading is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Balading participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Balading.