Balanga, Ibaan, Batangas, Philippines
Salaban I •
Salaban II •
San Agustin •
Santo Niño •
Tulay Na Patpat
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage. Anybody can help update the barangay pages in three ways: (1) by registering as a user, (2) by sending the contribution via email to email@example.com, (3) by sending the story or pictures via .
Balanga Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Ibaan, Batangas, Philippines|
Ibaan Batangas Map Locator
Balanga Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Balanga, Ibaan, Batangas, Philippines
- Balanga is one of the Barangays of Ibaan.
- Ibaan is in the Province of Batangas
- Batangas is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Balanga, Ibaan, Batangas, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Balanga
People of Balanga, Ibaan, Batangas, Philippines
Total Population of Balanga
Elected Government Officials of Balanga, Ibaan, Batangas, Philippines
- Elected Balanga Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Batangas, Ibaan, Balanga, Barangay Captain, Benedicto A Caya
- Batangas, Ibaan, Balanga, Kagawad 1, Jesus S Comia
- Batangas, Ibaan, Balanga, Kagawad 2, Felix V Guerra
- Batangas, Ibaan, Balanga, Kagawad 3, Roylan R De Castro
- Batangas, Ibaan, Balanga, Kagawad 4, Dominador C Bruel Sr.
- Batangas, Ibaan, Balanga, Kagawad 5, Rolando V Caya
- Batangas, Ibaan, Balanga, Kagawad 6, Gilbert V Ramos
- Batangas, Ibaan, Balanga, Kagawad 7, Analene V Balbacal
- Batangas, Ibaan, Balanga, SK Chairman, Dennis D Caya
Businesses in Balanga, Ibaan, Batangas, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Balanga, Ibaan, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Balanga, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Balanga, Ibaan, Batangas, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Balanga, Ibaan, Batangas, Philippines
The schools in Balanga
Economy of Balanga, Ibaan, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Balanga, Ibaan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Balanga, Ibaan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Balanga, Ibaan, Batangas, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Balanga, Ibaan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Balanga, Ibaan, Batangas, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Balanga. This will help boost the local economy of Balanga. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Balanga landmarks here.
- Places to see in Balanga:
Fiestas and Traditions of Balanga, Ibaan, Batangas, Philippines
Fiesta date of Balanga
Your Story about Balanga, Ibaan, Batangas, Philippines
Tell your story about Balanga. You can talk about the good things in Balanga or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Balanga. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Balanga, Ibaan, Batangas, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Balanga? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Balanga. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Balanga, Ibaan, Batangas, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Balanga? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Balanga? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Balanga.
- 3 PSL bets cop MOS plum in Tokyo meet
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016 8:57 pm
- TOKYO: Three Philippine Swimming League (PSL) standouts claimed the Most Outstanding Swimmer awards in the 2016 Tokyo Winter Swimming Championship held at the St. Mary’s International School swimming pool here.
- Record-breakers Marc Bryan Dula of Weisenheimer Academy and Micaela Jasmine Mojdeh of Immaculate Heart of Mary College-Parañaque led the list of the awardees along with De La Salle-Zobel tanker Joey Del Rosario ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippines’ Foreign Direct Investment Rises in November
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016
- MANILA—Foreign direct investment in the Philippines showed a net inflow of $464 million in November, a 16.4% increase from a year earlier, the central bank said Wednesday.
- The central bank attributed the higher figure to strong investor confidence due to the country’s sound economic fundamentals. The bank said a 27% increase, to $187 million, of foreign-companies investment in debt securities issued by their local units was the main contributor to foreign direct investment expansion in November ........ Full Story»
- PSEi seen targeting 6,800
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016 12:05 am
- The local stock barometer is seen attempting to breach the 6,800 mark this week, the start of trading in the new Lunar Year of the Fire Monkey.
- Last week, the Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) gained 1.16 percent to close on Friday at 6,765.13. Trading resumes today after the long weekend break ........ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Balanga.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Balanga, Ibaan Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Ibaan Batangas Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Batangas, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Balanga, Ibaan, Batangas, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Balanga, Ibaan?
We want to give the people of Balanga the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Balanga is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Balanga participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Balanga.