Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines
Barangays of Balbalan in the Kalinga-Apayao province of the Philippines
Ababa-an • Balantoy • Balbalan Proper • Balbalasang • Buaya • Dao-angan • Gawa-an • Mabaca • Maling (Kabugao) • Pantikian • Poblacion (Salegseg) • Poswoy • Talalang • Tawang
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
List of Municipalities in the Kalinga Province within Region XIV-CAR in the Republic of The Philippines
Balbalan || Lubuagan || Pasil || Pinukpuk || Rizal || Tanudan || Tinglayan
Cities in the province of Kalinga: Tabuk City (Capital)
Balbalan, Kalinga Municipality Seal
Please upload Picture
Balbalan within Kalinga
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Kalinga-Apayao|
Kalinga-Apayao Province within The Philippines
Municipality Hall of Balbalan, Kalinga
Geography of Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines
Geography of Balbalan
Location of Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines
Balbalan is located ....
History of Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines
The begining of Balbalan
People of Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines
Total Population of Balbalan
Local Government Unit LGU of Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected officials of Balbalan for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Balbalan: MANGAOANG, KENNETH DALE (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Balbalan: GONAYON, RIC (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY
- Councilors of Balbalan:
- AROMIN, ABE INDEPENDENT 2399 8.69%
- BADING, ROBERTO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 1987 7.20%
- DUGUIAWE, WILLIE INDEPENDENT 1966 7.12%
- JACINTO, HERMITO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 1748 6.33%
- DAMIAN, MARIO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 1686 6.11%
- LUCOB, ELMA INDEPENDENT 1656 6.00%
- PAGANAO, EDWIN (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 1550 5.61%
- BILOWAN, JOEY INDEPENDENT 1549 5.61%
- Elected officials of Balbalan for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Balbalan: Kenneth Dale Capuyan Mangaoang
- Vice-Mayor of Balbalan: Eric Labbutan Gonayon
- Councilors of Balbalan:
Barangay Elected Officials of Balbalan, Kalinga
Businesses in Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines
Businesses of Balbalan
Real Estate for Sale or Lease in Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Balbalan, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Religions in Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines
The religions in Balbalan
Schools in Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines
Schools in Balbalan
Economy of Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines
The economy of Balbalan
Natural Resources of Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines
The tourist attractions of Balbalan
Fiestas and Traditions of Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines
Traditions of Balbalan
Your Story about Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines
You story about Balbalan
Families of Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines
List of Families whose names are deeply rooted in Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines.
YY | YY | YY | YY | YY
- Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Balbalan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Balbalan, Kalinga Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Kalinga, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Balbalan, Kalinga, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.