Baligang, Camalig, Albay, Philippines
Barangays of Camalig in the Albay province of the Philippines
Anoling • Baligang • Bantonan • Barangay 1 • Barangay 2 • Barangay 3 • Barangay 4 • Barangay 5 • Barangay 6 • Barangay 7 • Bariw • Binanderahan • Binitayan • Bongabong • Cabagñan • Cabraran Pequeño • Caguiba • Calabidongan • Comun • Cotmon • Del Rosario • Gapo • Gotob • Ilawod • Iluluan • Libod • Ligban • Mabunga • Magogon • Manawan • Maninila • Mina • Miti • Palanog • Panoypoy • Pariaan • Quinartilan • Quirangay • Quitinday • Salugan • Solong • Sua • Sumlang • Tagaytay • Tagoytoy • Taladong • Taloto • Taplacon • Tinago • Tumpa
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Baligang Barangay Seal
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Camalig, Albay, Philippines|
Baligang Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Baligang, Camalig, Albay, Philippines
- Baligang is one of the Barangays of Camalig.
- Camalig is in the Province of Albay
- Albay is in the island of Luzon and within Region_V.
History of Baligang, Camalig, Albay, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Baligang
People of Baligang, Camalig, Albay, Philippines
Total Population of Baligang
Elected Government Officials of Baligang, Camalig, Albay, Philippines
- Elected Baligang Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Camalig, Baligang, Barangay Chairman, Apolinar N. Morauda
- Camalig, Baligang, Kagawad 1, David V. Nocido
- Camalig, Baligang, Kagawad 2, Ricky A. Napod
- Camalig, Baligang, Kagawad 3, Darwin N. Noble
- Camalig, Baligang, Kagawad 4, Edmer N. Balingasa
- Camalig, Baligang, Kagawad 5, Nineth O. Llasos
- Camalig, Baligang, Kagawad 6, Hipolito I. Nieva
- Camalig, Baligang, Kagawad 7, Jofer N. Morales
- Camalig, Baligang, SK Chairman, Harvey M. Miraballes
- Camalig, Baligang, Secretary, Shirley N. Nodalo
- Camalig, Baligang, Treasurer, Joscar N. Napod
Businesses in Baligang, Camalig, Albay, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Baligang.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Baligang
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Baligang, Camalig, Albay, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Baligang, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Baligang, Camalig, Albay, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Baligang, Camalig, Albay, Philippines
The schools in Baligang
Economy of Baligang, Camalig, Albay, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Baligang, Camalig you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Baligang, Camalig, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Baligang, Camalig, Albay, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Baligang, Camalig. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Baligang, Camalig, Albay, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Baligang. This will help boost the local economy of Baligang. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Baligang landmarks here.
- Places to see in Baligang:
Fiestas and Traditions of Baligang, Camalig, Albay, Philippines
Fiesta date of Baligang
Your Story about Baligang, Camalig, Albay, Philippines
Tell your story about Baligang. You can talk about the good things in Baligang or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Baligang. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Baligang, Camalig, Albay, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Baligang? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Baligang. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Baligang, Camalig, Albay, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Baligang? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Baligang? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Baligang.
- Fil-Am seeks to swim for Phl
- Monday, September 1, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - A 17-year-old Fil-Am swimmer, whose best long course time of 31.39 seconds in the 50-meter backstroke is .03 faster than the Philippine record, hopes to compete for the country in the near future and her father is now inquiring about the steps to take in acquiring dual citizenship.
- Elizabeth Davis Jordana began swimming competitively in US regional meets since she was nine and is in the senior elite class of the Dad’s Club Team in Texas. Her father Martin, 51, was born in Manila and is a Filipino-Spanish mestizo with roots in Bicol. Her mother Sarah is American ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Recovery of imports seen in Q3
- Monday, September 1, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Merchandise imports would likely recover in the third quarter following a contraction in June and May, the research arm of Metropolitan Bank & Trust Co. said.
- “Coming from a second quarter decline, expect figures to improve in the third quarter given the country’s import season,” Mabellene Reynaldo, research analyst at the bank, said in a report ........................ Full Story»
- WB lends $508 M to Phl for rural infra
- Sunday, August 31, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The World Bank is extending a $508.25-million loan and grant package to the Philippines for rural infrastructure aimed at improving the productivity of small farmers and fisherfolk, raising rural incomes and reducing poverty in the country.
- The six-year Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) also aims to facilitate easier access of farmers’ produce to the markets. The Department of Agriculture (DA) will implement the project ........................ Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Baligang
- Baligang, Camalig Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Baligang.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Baligang, Camalig Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Baligang, Camalig?
We want to give the people of Baligang the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Baligang is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Baligang participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Baligang.