Balintawak, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Hacienda Fe •
Old Poblacion •
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Balintawak Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Escalante City|
Escalante City Map Locator
Balintawak Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Balintawak, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Balintawak is one of the Barangays of Escalante City.
- Escalante City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Western Visayas island of Negros and within Region VI.
History of Balintawak, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Balintawak
People of Balintawak, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Balintawak
Elected Government Officials of Balintawak, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Balintawak Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Balintawak (Pob.), Barangay Chairman, Aladino S Lumayno Jr
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Balintawak (Pob.), Kagawad 1, Evica T Tejones
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Balintawak (Pob.), Kagawad 2, Aproniano C Canoy Jr
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Balintawak (Pob.), Kagawad 3, Candido A Pastor
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Balintawak (Pob.), Kagawad 4, Lavinia T Rios
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Balintawak (Pob.), Kagawad 5, Jorry M Villagante
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Balintawak (Pob.), Kagawad 6, Ramon T Valiente
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Balintawak (Pob.), Kagawad 7, Ernesto C Cegayle
- Negros Occidental, Escalante City, Balintawak (Pob.), SK Chairman, Ariel J Crisme
Businesses in Balintawak, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Balintawak.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Balintawak
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Balintawak, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Balintawak, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Balintawak, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Balintawak, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Balintawak, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Balintawak
Economy of Balintawak, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Balintawak, Escalante City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Balintawak, Escalante City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Balintawak, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Balintawak, Escalante City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Balintawak, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Balintawak. This will help boost the local economy of Balintawak. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Balintawak landmarks here.
- Places to see in Balintawak:
Fiestas and Traditions of Balintawak, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Balintawak
Your Story about Balintawak, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Balintawak. You can talk about the good things in Balintawak or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Balintawak. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Balintawak, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Balintawak? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Balintawak. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Balintawak, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Balintawak? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Balintawak? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Balintawak.
- Phl gymnast eyes slot in YOG finals
- Tuesday, August 19, 2014 12:00 am
- NANJING – Gymnast Ava Lorein Verdeflor gave the Philippines something to look forward to yesterday, the second day of high-level competition in the Youth Olympic Games here.
- The 15-year-old Verdeflor, who lives with his Filipino parents in Plano, Texas, looked impressive in the vault and the floor exercise to stay in the hunt for one of 18 slots in the all-around finals ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Economy seen growing at faster pace in Q2
- Tuesday, August 19, 2014 12:01 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country likely expanded at a faster pace in the second quarter with gross domestic product seen returning to the seven-percent growth pace, driven by gains in manufacturing.
- Gil Beltran, Finance Undersecretary and the country’s chief economist, said the rise in manufacturing growth to 13 percent from April to June “foreshadows a possible return to seven percent real growth in the second quarter.” ........................ Full Story»
- Tourist spots to get P30-b budget
- Monday, August 18, 2014 12:01 am
- The Budget Department proposed a P30-billion appropriation for the development of the tourism industry, mostly for the construction of infrastructure projects around tourist spots, in 2015.
- The proposed budget for the tourism industry for 2015 is higher than the P25.07-billion allocation for the sector this year ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Balintawak, Escalante City?
We want to give the people of Balintawak the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Balintawak is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Balintawak participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Balintawak.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Balintawak.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Balintawak, Escalante City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Escalante City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Balintawak, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.