Balud, Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines
Punta Maria •
Purok A •
Purok B •
Purok C •
Purok D1 •
Purok D2 •
Purok E •
Purok F •
Purok G •
Purok H •
Sabang North •
Sabang South •
San Andres •
San Gabriel •
San Gregorio •
San Jose •
San Mateo •
San Pablo •
San Saturnino •
Santa Fe •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Please Upload Picture
Borongan City Map Locator
Eastern Samar Province within The Philippines
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Please Upload Picture
Location of Balud, Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines
- Balud is one of the Barangays of Borongan City.
- Borongan City is in the Province of Eastern Samar
- Eastern Samar is in the island of Samar and within Region VIII – Eastern Visayas.
- Interactive Map of Borongan City, Eastern Samar Province
History of Balud, Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Balud
People of Balud, Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines
Total Population of Balud
Elected Government Officials of Balud, Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines
- Elected Balud Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Palada, Jed Voces
Barangay Kagawad Barino, Joseph C0stuna Barangay Kagawad Labrador, Dario Jr. Ong Barangay Kagawad Pombo, Roberto, Jr. Duray Barangay Kagawad Cada, Antonio Anasarias Barangay Kagawad Abella, Mila Ramirez Barangay Kagawad Alegre, Angel Duzon Barangay Kagawad Fabula, Francisco Elmer Traboco
- Elected Balud Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Eastern Samar, Borongan City (Capital), Balud, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Jed V Palada None
- Eastern Samar, Borongan City (Capital), Balud, Kagawad 1, Roberto D. Pombo Jr.
- Eastern Samar, Borongan City (Capital), Balud, Kagawad 2, Eduardo B Caspe None
- Eastern Samar, Borongan City (Capital), Balud, Kagawad 3, Enrico A Dulfo None
- Eastern Samar, Borongan City (Capital), Balud, Kagawad 4, Dario O Labrador Jr
- Eastern Samar, Borongan City (Capital), Balud, Kagawad 5, German D. Silvero None
- Eastern Samar, Borongan City (Capital), Balud, Kagawad 6, Gandhi A Costuna None
- Eastern Samar, Borongan City (Capital), Balud, Kagawad 7, Nolie A Quial None
- Eastern Samar, Borongan City (Capital), Balud, SK Chairman, Jaybee B Alegre None
Businesses in Balud, Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Balud, Borongan City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Balud
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Balud, Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- Tour of Matabungkay 2014 - Billed as “the most awaited road cycling event of the year”, the 2014 Tour of Matabungkay attracted a record number of participants at just over 500 riders across the categories for the challenging four stage 3-day race. Read More
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Balud, Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Balud, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Balud, Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Balud, Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines
The schools in Balud
Economy of Balud, Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Balud, Borongan City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Balud, Borongan City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Balud, Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Balud, Borongan City. Where does the energy source of this Borongan City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Balud, Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Balud in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Balud. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Balud landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Balud, Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines
Fiesta date of Balud
Your Story about Balud, Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines
Tell your story about Balud. You can talk about the good things in Balud or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Balud. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Balud, Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Balud? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Balud.
- Pictures of Balud
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Balud, Borongan City.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.