Bangan, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
San Isidro •
San Juan •
San Miguel •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Bangan Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Botolan, Zambales|
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Bangan Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Bangan, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
- Bangan is one of the Barangays of Botolan.
- Botolan is in the Province of Zambales
- Zambales is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Bangan, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Bangan
People of Bangan, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
Total Population of Bangan
Elected Government Officials of Bangan, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
- Elected Bangan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Zambales, Botolan, Bangan, Barangay Chairman, Celso R. Dagsaan
- Zambales, Botolan, Bangan, Kagawad 1, Dennis P. Dial
- Zambales, Botolan, Bangan, Kagawad 2, Helen C. Dologmandin
- Zambales, Botolan, Bangan, Kagawad 3, Ronnie E. Espinosa
- Zambales, Botolan, Bangan, Kagawad 4, Daniel P. Correa
- Zambales, Botolan, Bangan, Kagawad 5, Christle Ann A. Cleofas
- Zambales, Botolan, Bangan, Kagawad 6, Federico D. Pader
- Zambales, Botolan, Bangan, Kagawad 7, Renato D. Pader
- Zambales, Botolan, Bangan, SK Chairman, Jinky R. Correa
Businesses in Bangan, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Bangan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Bangan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Bangan, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Bangan, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bangan, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Bangan, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
The schools in Bangan
Economy of Bangan, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Bangan, Botolan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Bangan, Botolan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Bangan, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Bangan, Botolan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Bangan, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Bangan. This will help boost the local economy of Bangan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Bangan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Bangan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Bangan, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
Fiesta date of Bangan
Your Story about Bangan, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
Tell your story about Bangan. You can talk about the good things in Bangan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Bangan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Bangan, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Bangan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Bangan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Bangan, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Bangan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Bangan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Bangan.
- Pacman, Floyd meet, swap numbers
- Thursday, January 29, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao finally came face to face yesterday – in a basketball game in the United States.
- The two boxing superstars were at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida to watch the Heat play the Milwaukee Bucks ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- PH GDP grew 6.1% in 2014, 6.9% in 4th quarter
- Thursday, January 29, 2015 11:43 am
- MANILA, Philippines — The Philippine economy grew by 6.1 percent in 2014, slower than the 7.2-percent expansion posted in 2013, the National Economic and Development Authority announced on Thursday.
- The 2014 figure was below the government’s goal of 6.5-7.5 percent growth, but within the 6-7 percent range that economic managers had said was more “realistic.” ......................... Full Story»
- PSEi hits new high of 7,661.18
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015 4:30 pm
- THE local stock barometer surged to another record high on Wednesday ahead of the release of Philippine year-end economic data and the closely-watched US Federal Reserve (US Fed) meeting.
- Gaining for the fourth straight session, the Philippine Stock Exchange index added 30.61 points or 0.4 percent to close at 7,661.18, setting a new milestone for both closing and intra-day peak levels ......................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Bangan
- Bangan, Botolan Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Bangan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Bangan, Botolan Photo Gallery]]
- [[Category:Bangan, Botolan Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Bangan, Botolan?
We want to give the people of Bangan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Bangan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Bangan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Bangan.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.