Bangantalinga, Iba, Zambales, Philippines
San Agustin •
Santa Barbara •
Zone 1 • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • Zone 4 • Zone 5 • Zone 6
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Bangantalinga Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Iba, Zambales|
Bangantalinga Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Bangantalinga, Iba, Zambales, Philippines
- Bangantalinga is one of the Barangays of Iba.
- Iba is in the Province of Zambales
- Zambales is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Bangantalinga, Iba, Zambales, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Bangantalinga
People of Bangantalinga, Iba, Zambales, Philippines
Total Population of Bangantalinga
Elected Government Officials of Bangantalinga, Iba, Zambales, Philippines
- Elected Bangantalinga Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Zambales, Iba (Capital), Bangantalinga, Barangay Chairman, Herman M Rebultan
- Zambales, Iba (Capital), Bangantalinga, Kagawad 1, Natividad B Balolong
- Zambales, Iba (Capital), Bangantalinga, Kagawad 2, Frederick M Ferariza
- Zambales, Iba (Capital), Bangantalinga, Kagawad 3, Mailene A Layno
- Zambales, Iba (Capital), Bangantalinga, Kagawad 4, Lucena F Camat
- Zambales, Iba (Capital), Bangantalinga, Kagawad 5, Margarito B Pamoleras
- Zambales, Iba (Capital), Bangantalinga, Kagawad 6, Marcelie F Ferrer
- Zambales, Iba (Capital), Bangantalinga, Kagawad 7, Benjamen A Carreon
- Zambales, Iba (Capital), Bangantalinga, SK Chairman, Harold C Botin
Businesses in Bangantalinga, Iba, Zambales, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Bangantalinga.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Bangantalinga
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Bangantalinga, Iba, Zambales, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Bangantalinga, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bangantalinga, Iba, Zambales, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Bangantalinga, Iba, Zambales, Philippines
The schools in Bangantalinga
Economy of Bangantalinga, Iba, Zambales, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Bangantalinga, Iba you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Bangantalinga, Iba, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Bangantalinga, Iba, Zambales, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Bangantalinga, Iba. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Bangantalinga, Iba, Zambales, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Bangantalinga. This will help boost the local economy of Bangantalinga. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Bangantalinga landmarks here.
- Places to see in Bangantalinga:
Fiestas and Traditions of Bangantalinga, Iba, Zambales, Philippines
Fiesta date of Bangantalinga
Your Story about Bangantalinga, Iba, Zambales, Philippines
Tell your story about Bangantalinga. You can talk about the good things in Bangantalinga or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Bangantalinga. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Bangantalinga, Iba, Zambales, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Bangantalinga? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Bangantalinga. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Bangantalinga, Iba, Zambales, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Bangantalinga? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Bangantalinga? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Bangantalinga.
- Philippines thrashes Myanmar in SEA Games hoops
- Thursday, December 12, 2013 9:12 pm
- MANILA, Philippines—Sinag Pilipinas thrashed Myanmar, 118-43, Thursday for to its third win in the 27th Southeast Asian Games at Zayar Thiri Stadium in Myanmar.
- After the Filipinos’ spotty win over Singapore last Monday, their game has picked up and they’re looking more dominant than ever as they gun for a gold medal repeat...............Full Story»
News and Events
- New investments from Japan seen
- Thursday, December 12, 2013 12:00 am
- TOKYO — The Philippines foresees new investments from Japan in the near future, especially with the adoption of Japan’s standard for digital television, Philippine Ambassador to Japan Manuel Lopez said Tuesday.
- Lopez said some Japanese companies would likely set up shop in the Philippines to produce equipment like set-top boxes.........Full Story»
- P239-M in housing aid for Yolanda Victims released
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- MANILA, Dec. 11 -- Department of Budget and Management (DBM) Secretary Florencio “Butch” Abad has released P238.6 million to the National Housing Authority (NHA) to support the Housing Materials Assistance (HOMA) to victims of Typhoon Yolanda under the agency’s Emergency Housing Assistance for Calamity Victims Program (EHACVP).
- The release—sourced from Budgetary Support to Government Corporations under the 2013 National Budget—is part of a larger P350-million rollout for the EHACVP, a nationwide program designed to respond to the permanent housing needs of low- and marginal-income families and informal settlers affected by calamities, including typhoons, landslides, earthquakes, and fires, DBM said in a statement.........Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Bangantalinga
- Bangantalinga, Iba Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Bangantalinga.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Bangantalinga, Iba Photo Gallery]]
- [[Category:Bangantalinga, Iba Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Bangantalinga, Iba?
We want to give the people of Bangantalinga the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Bangantalinga is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Bangantalinga participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Bangantalinga.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.