Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines
Barangays (84) of Cavite City, in the Cavite Province within Region 4-A of The Philippines
Barangay 1 M. Alvarez • Barangay 2 C. Tirona • Barangay 3 E. Aguinaldo • Barangay 4 M. Trias • Barangay 5 E. Evangelista • Barangay 6 Diego Silang • Barangay 7 Kapitan Kong • Barangay 8 Manuel S. Rojas • Barangay 9 Kanaway • Barangay 10 Kingfisher • Barangay 10-A Kingfisher-A • Barangay 10-B Kingfisher-B • Barangay 11 Lawin • Barangay 12 Love Bird • Barangay 13 Aguila • Barangay 14 Loro • Barangay 15 Kilyawan • Barangay 16 Martines • Barangay 17 Kalapati • Barangay 18 Maya • Barangay 19 Gemini • Barangay 20 Virgo • Barangay 21 Scorpio • Barangay 22 Leo • Barangay 22-A Leo A • Barangay 23 Aquarius • Barangay 24 Libra • Barangay 25 Capricorn • Barangay 26 Cancer • Barangay 27 Sagitarius • Barangay 28 Taurus • Barangay 29 Lao-lao • Barangay 29-A Lao-lao A • Barangay 30 Bid-bid • Barangay 31 Maya-maya • Barangay 32 Salay-salay • Barangay 33 Buwan-buwan • Barangay 34 Lapu-lapu • Barangay 35 Hasa-hasa • Barangay 36 Sap-sap • Barangay 36-A Sap-sap A • Barangay 37 Cadena De Amor • Barangay 37-A Cadena de Amor A • Barangay 38 Sampaguita • Barangay 38-A Sampaguita A • Barangay 39 Jasmin • Barangay 40 Gumamela • Barangay 41 Rosal • Barangay 42 Pinagbuklod • Barangay 42-A Pinagbuklod A • Barangay 42-B Pinagbuklod B • Barangay 42-C Pinagbuklod C • Barangay 43 Pinagpala • Barangay 44 Maligaya • Barangay 45 Kaunlaran • Barangay 45-A Kaunlaran A • Barangay 46 Sinagtala • Barangay 47 Pagkakaisa • Barangay 47-A Pagkakaisa A • Barangay 47-B Pagkakaisa B • Barangay 48 Narra • Barangay 48-A Narra A • Barangay 49 Akasya • Barangay 49-A Akasya A • Barangay 50 Kabalyero • Barangay 51 Kamagong • Barangay 52 Ipil • Barangay 53 Yakal • Barangay 53-A Yakal A • Barangay 53-B Yakal B • Barangay 54 Pechay • Barangay 54-A Pechay A • Barangay 55 Ampalaya • Barangay 56 Labanos • Barangay 57 Repolyo • Barangay 58 Patola • Barangay 58-A Patola A • Barangay 59 Sitaw • Barangay 60 Letsugas • Barangay 61 Talong • Barangay 61-A Talong A • Barangay 62 Kangkong • Barangay 62-A Kangkong A • Barangay 62-B Kangkong B
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Cavite City|
Cavite City Map Locator
The Province of Cavite within the Philippines
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines
- Barangay 19 Gemini is one of the barangays of Cavite City.
- Cavite City is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Barangay 19 Gemini
People of Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Barangay 19 Gemini
Elected Government Officials of Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Barangay 19 Gemini for the term of 201e-2016
- Punong Barangay : Jahnke, Jaime Laviña
- Barangay Kagawad : Bautista, Edgardo Navarro
- Barangay Kagawad : Tan, Benjamin Basa
- Barangay Kagawad : Barcas, Gerencia De Guzman
- Barangay Kagawad : Malinay, Emelito Custodio
- Barangay Kagawad : Ontimara, Jessie De Guzman
- Barangay Kagawad : Torres, Khristine Toribio
- Barangay Kagawad : Reyes, Demetria Salamanca
- Elected Officers of Barangay 19 Gemini for the term of 2010-2013
- Cavite, Cavite City, Barangay 19 (Gemini), Barangay Captain, Jaime L Jahnke
- Cavite, Cavite City, Barangay 19 (Gemini), Kagawad 1, Bernard T Vizcarra
- Cavite, Cavite City, Barangay 19 (Gemini), Kagawad 2, Melvin Niel M Alarca
- Cavite, Cavite City, Barangay 19 (Gemini), Kagawad 3, Gerencia G Barcas
- Cavite, Cavite City, Barangay 19 (Gemini), Kagawad 4, Benjamin B Tan
- Cavite, Cavite City, Barangay 19 (Gemini), Kagawad 5, Edgardo N Bautista
- Cavite, Cavite City, Barangay 19 (Gemini), Kagawad 6, Demetria S Reyes
- Cavite, Cavite City, Barangay 19 (Gemini), Kagawad 7, Jessie DG Ontimara
- Cavite, Cavite City, Barangay 19 (Gemini), SK Chairman, Barachiel I Berrir
Businesses in Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Barangay 19 Gemini, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines
School year 2015-2016 starts Monday, June 1, 2015 and ends Friday, April 1, 2016, for public elementary and secondary schools. The SY will consist of 201 school days, inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training (INSET) break. The different school events and activities, including the number of school days per quarter, are contained in Enclosure No. 1. Source: Department of Education
The schools in Barangay 19 Gemini
Economy of Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City. Where does the energy source of this Cavite City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Barangay 19 Gemini in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Barangay 19 Gemini. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Barangay 19 Gemini landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Barangay 19 Gemini
Your Story about Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Barangay 19 Gemini? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Barangay 19 Gemini.
- Pictures of Barangay 19 Gemini
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Barangay 19 Gemini, Cavite City.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.