Barangay III, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Barangays of La Carlota City, in the Negros Occidental Province, Philippines
Ara-al • Ayungon • Balabag • Barangay I • Barangay II • Barangay III • Batuan • Roberto S. Benedicto • Cubay • Haguimit • La Granja • Nagasi • San Miguel • Yubo
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Barangay III Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of La Carlota City|
La Carlota Map Locator
Barangay III Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Barangay III, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Barangay III is one of the Barangays of La Carlota City.
- La Carlota City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Island of negros and within Region VI.
- The Island of negros is in Western Visayas.
History of Barangay III, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Barangay III
People of Barangay III, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Barangay III
Elected Government Officials of Barangay III, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Barangay III Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Bermudo, Annabelle Quima
- Barangay Kagawad :> Bernas, Jessie Delos Angeles
- Barangay Kagawad :> Jalando-On, Jobert Gico
- Barangay Kagawad :> Bermudo, Renan Quima
- Barangay Kagawad :> Florete, Sherwin Peter Adeva
- Barangay Kagawad :> Teruel, Allan Gotera
- Barangay Kagawad :> Baclagon, Carmen Abais
- Barangay Kagawad :> Pilar, Makki Zuloaga
- Elected Barangay III Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Negros Occidental, La Carlota City, Barangay III (Pob.), Barangay Chairman, Antonio V Custodio
- Negros Occidental, La Carlota City, Barangay III (Pob.), Kagawad 1, Jessie D Bernas
- Negros Occidental, La Carlota City, Barangay III (Pob.), Kagawad 2, Noemi E Pendon
- Negros Occidental, La Carlota City, Barangay III (Pob.), Kagawad 3, Barlow F Binas
- Negros Occidental, La Carlota City, Barangay III (Pob.), Kagawad 4, Allan G Teruel
- Negros Occidental, La Carlota City, Barangay III (Pob.), Kagawad 5, Sherwin Peter A Florete
- Negros Occidental, La Carlota City, Barangay III (Pob.), Kagawad 6, Renan Q Bermudo
- Negros Occidental, La Carlota City, Barangay III (Pob.), Kagawad 7, [[ ]]
- Negros Occidental, La Carlota City, Barangay III (Pob.), SK Chairman, Juddson Keith G Caballero
Businesses in Barangay III, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Barangay III.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Barangay III
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Barangay III, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015: LE Tour de Filipinas (LtDF) breaks decades of summer tradition but returns to a familiar and historic culminating stage as it holds its sixth edition in 2015, highlighting 60 years of the Tour in the country. From the traditional schedule that made the Tour the country’s summer sports spectacle on wheels for two generations, the 2015 LtDF kicks off February 1 and ends February 4 again atop the Cordilleras at the Burnham Park in Baguio City. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Barangay III, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Barangay III, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Barangay III, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Barangay III, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Barangay III
Economy of Barangay III, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Barangay III, La Carlota City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Barangay III, La Carlota City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Barangay III, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Barangay III, La Carlota City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Barangay III, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Barangay III. This will help boost the local economy of Barangay III. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Barangay III landmarks here.
- Places to see in Barangay III:
Fiestas and Traditions of Barangay III, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Barangay III
Your Story about Barangay III, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Barangay III. You can talk about the good things in Barangay III or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Barangay III. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Barangay III, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Barangay III? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Barangay III. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Barangay III, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Barangay III? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Barangay III? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Barangay III.
- 10-year-old Inigo Anton makes waves
- Sunday, January 25, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Young racing protégé Inigo Anton of Castrol-Yokohama Racing Team wowed the crowd anew when he topped the race car division against older and more experienced rivals in the recently concluded Touge Battle held at Clark International Speedway.
- The 10-year-old son of Philippine racing champion Carlos Anton was thrown into the deep end of the pool against veteran racing champions in the toughest class but showed he was ready to deal with the pressure ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Exports seen to fuel Philippines GDP growth to 6.3% in Q4 – Barclays
- Sunday, January 25, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Philippine economic growth could accelerate to 6.3 percent in the fourth quarter on improved exports data, UK-based investment bank Barclays said.
- “With exports improving in November-December amid stable domestic demand, we expect growth to improve in Q4,” the bank said in its latest Emerging Markets Weekly report ......................... Full Story»
- “Made in the Philippines” gets boost from EU-GSP+; DTI conducts info sessions for exporters
- Saturday, January 24, 2015
- MANILA, Jan. 24 -- Philippine producers can now export more than 6,000 products to any of the 28 member countries of the European Union (EU) at zero tariff using the Generalized System of Preferences Plus (GSP+), the Department of Trade and Industry in a statement said.
- DTI said, products that may avail of the duty free access include coconut and marine products, processed fruit, prepared food, animal and vegetable fats and oils, textiles, garments, headwear, footwear, furniture, umbrellas, and chemicals ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Barangay III, La Carlota City?
We want to give the people of Barangay III the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Barangay III is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Barangay III participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Barangay III.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Barangay III.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Barangay III, La Carlota City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Barangay III, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.