Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan, Batangas, Philippines
Bagong Silang •
Barangay I (Pob.) •
Barangay II (Pob.) •
Barangay III (Pob.) •
Barangay IV (Pob.) •
Manghinao Proper •
Manghinao Uno •
New Danglayan •
San Agustin •
San Andres Proper •
San Andres Uno •
San Diego •
San Miguel •
San Pablo •
San Pedro •
San Roque •
San Teodoro •
San Vicente •
Santa Maria •
Santo Domingo •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Barangay I (Pob.) Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Bauan, Batangas, Philippines|
Bauan Batangas Map Locator
Barangay I (Pob.) Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan, Batangas, Philippines
- Barangay I (Pob.) is one of the Barangays of Bauan.
- Bauan is in the Province of Batangas
- Batangas is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan, Batangas, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Barangay I (Pob.)
People of Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan, Batangas, Philippines
Total Population of Barangay I (Pob.)
Elected Government Officials of Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan, Batangas, Philippines
- Elected Barangay I (Pob.) Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Batangas, Bauan, Barangay I (Pob.), Barangay Captain, Carmelo A Magnaye
- Batangas, Bauan, Barangay I (Pob.), Kagawad 1, Danmer C De Luna
- Batangas, Bauan, Barangay I (Pob.), Kagawad 2, Ruben V Quimio
- Batangas, Bauan, Barangay I (Pob.), Kagawad 3, Victor C Aguilar
- Batangas, Bauan, Barangay I (Pob.), Kagawad 4, Florencio M Hernandez Sr.
- Batangas, Bauan, Barangay I (Pob.), Kagawad 5, Jessie A Contreras
- Batangas, Bauan, Barangay I (Pob.), Kagawad 6, Arjohn S Sanchez
- Batangas, Bauan, Barangay I (Pob.), Kagawad 7, Angelina T Salanga
- Batangas, Bauan, Barangay I (Pob.), SK Chairman, Joseph Bethel A Medrano
Businesses in Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan, Batangas, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Barangay I (Pob.), you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan, Batangas, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan, Batangas, Philippines
The schools in Barangay I (Pob.)
Economy of Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan, Batangas, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan, Batangas, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Barangay I (Pob.). This will help boost the local economy of Barangay I (Pob.). Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Barangay I (Pob.) landmarks here.
- Places to see in Barangay I (Pob.):
Fiestas and Traditions of Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan, Batangas, Philippines
Fiesta date of Barangay I (Pob.)
Your Story about Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan, Batangas, Philippines
Tell your story about Barangay I (Pob.). You can talk about the good things in Barangay I (Pob.) or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Barangay I (Pob.). What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan, Batangas, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Barangay I (Pob.)? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Barangay I (Pob.). We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan, Batangas, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Barangay I (Pob.)? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Barangay I (Pob.)? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Barangay I (Pob.).
- Chua, Malig top 19th Sletba Open Masters finals
- Monday, October 12, 2015 7:02 pm
- A battle between two perfect gamers put a fitting finale to the 19th SLETBA Open Championships last Sunday at the Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall Bowling Center in Cainta, Rizal.
- Kenneth Chua and Ivan Malig, both members of the Philippine team and of TBAM-Prima, kept the crowd on their toes with a fierce fight that was decided only in the last frame of the 12th and final game in the Open Masters division. In the end, Chua topped the grueling series with a total score of 2769, edging Malig, who had 2744, by 25 pins ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Tourist arrivals up 9.8% in 8 months
- Monday, October 12, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - International tourist arrivals went up 9.87 percent to 3.590 million in the first eight months from 3.267 million in the same period last year on the back of strong arrivals from the country’s top 12 markets, the Department of Tourism (DOT) reported over the weekend.
- For August alone, visitor arrivals surged 18.41 percent to 480,690 from 405,970 a year ago ........ Full Story»
- PH banking sector seen on solid footing
- Sunday, October 11, 2015 9:56 pm
- The Philippine banking sector should stay on a sustainable footing amid near-term challenges, a Fitch-owned research firm said, with support primarily coming from domestic demand.
- The upbeat outlook, BMI Asia analyst Chan Jin Lai said, “owes to our expectations for domestic demand conditions to remain supportive of sustained loan growth, continued bank balance sheet strength and macro-prudential measures implemented by the BSP (Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas) that will eventually pay off over the long term in terms of safeguarding financial stability in the Philippines.” ........ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Barangay I (Pob.).
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bauan Photo Gallery]]
[[[[Category:Batangas, Philippines Photo Gallery]]]]
*[[Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan, Batangas, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Barangay I (Pob.), Bauan?
We want to give the people of Barangay I (Pob.) the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Barangay I (Pob.) is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Barangay I (Pob.) participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Barangay I (Pob.).