Barlis, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Barangays of Cabanatuan City, in the Nueva Ecija Province within Region 3 of The Philippines
Aduas Centro • Aduas Norte • Aduas Sur • Bagong Buhay • Bagong Sikat • Bakero • Bakod Bayan • Balite • Bangad • Bantug Bulalo • Bantug Norte • Barlis • Barrera • Bernardo • Bitas • Bonifacio • Buliran • Caalibangbangan • Cabu • Calawagan • Campo Tinio • Caridad • Caudillo • Cinco-Cinco • City Supermarket • Communal • Cruz Roja • Daang Sarile • Dalampang • Dicarma • Dimasalang • Dionisio S. Garcia • Fatima • General Luna • Hermogenes C. Concepcion • Ibabao Bana • Imelda • Isla • Kalikid Norte • Kalikid Sur • Kapitan Pepe • Lagare • Lourdes • M. S. Garcia • Mabini Extension • Mabini Homesite • Macatbong • Magsaysay • Magsaysay South • Maria Theresa • Matadero • Mayapyap Norte • Mayapyap Sur • Melojavilla • Nabao • Obrero • Padre Burgos • Padre Crisostomo • Pagas • Palagay • Pamaldan • Pangatian • Patalac • Polilio • Pula • Quezon • Rizdelis • Samon • San Isidro • San Josef Norte • San Josef Sur • San Juan • San Roque Norte • San Roque Sur • Sanbermicristi • Sangitan • Sangitan East • Santa Arcadia • Santo Niño • Sapang • Sumacab Este • Sumacab Norte • Sumacab South • Talipapa • Valdefuente • Valle Cruz • Vijandre • Villa Ofelia-Caridad • Zulueta
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Barlis Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Nueva Ecija|
Nueva Ecija Philippines
Barlis Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Barlis, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Barlis is one of the Barangays of Cabanatuan City.
- Cabanatuan City is in the Province of Nueva Ecija
- Nueva Ecija is in the central part of Luzon and within Region_III .
History of Barlis, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Barlis
People of Barlis, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Total Population of Barlis
Elected Government Officials of Barlis, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Elected Officials for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Election Result for this barangay from the COMELEC is not available yet as of 18 October 2014.You may email email@example.com to inquire.
- Elected Officers of Barlis for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Barlis, Barangay Chairman, Victor B Bautista
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Barlis, Kagawad 1, Ernesto A Pallaon Sr
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Barlis, Kagawad 2, Romeo V Concepcion
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Barlis, Kagawad 3, Alberto J Robles
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Barlis, Kagawad 4, Lucila DR Mag-Ampo
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Barlis, Kagawad 5, Celso Z Sarmiento
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Barlis, Kagawad 6, Mauro T Manubay Jr
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Barlis, Kagawad 7, Victoria DR Fortuna
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Barlis, SK Chairman, Romano B Concepcion
Businesses in Barlis, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Barlis.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Barlis. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Barlis
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Barlis, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015: LE Tour de Filipinas (LtDF) breaks decades of summer tradition but returns to a familiar and historic culminating stage as it holds its sixth edition in 2015, highlighting 60 years of the Tour in the country. From the traditional schedule that made the Tour the country’s summer sports spectacle on wheels for two generations, the 2015 LtDF kicks off February 1 and ends February 4 again atop the Cordilleras at the Burnham Park in Baguio City. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Barlis, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Barlis, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Barlis, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
The schools in Barlis
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
Economy of Barlis, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Barlis, Cabanatuan City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Barlis, Cabanatuan City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Barlis, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Barlis, Cabanatuan City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Barlis, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Barlis. This will help boost the local economy of Barlis. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Barlis landmarks here.
- Places to see in Barlis:
Fiestas and Traditions of Barlis, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Fiesta date of Barlis
Your Story about Barlis, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Tell your story about Barlis. You can talk about the good things in Barlis or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Barlis. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Barlis, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Barlis? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Barlis. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Barlis, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Barlis? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Barlis? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Barlis.
- 10-year-old Inigo Anton makes waves
- Sunday, January 25, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Young racing protégé Inigo Anton of Castrol-Yokohama Racing Team wowed the crowd anew when he topped the race car division against older and more experienced rivals in the recently concluded Touge Battle held at Clark International Speedway.
- The 10-year-old son of Philippine racing champion Carlos Anton was thrown into the deep end of the pool against veteran racing champions in the toughest class but showed he was ready to deal with the pressure ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Exports seen to fuel Philippines GDP growth to 6.3% in Q4 – Barclays
- Sunday, January 25, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Philippine economic growth could accelerate to 6.3 percent in the fourth quarter on improved exports data, UK-based investment bank Barclays said.
- “With exports improving in November-December amid stable domestic demand, we expect growth to improve in Q4,” the bank said in its latest Emerging Markets Weekly report ......................... Full Story»
- “Made in the Philippines” gets boost from EU-GSP+; DTI conducts info sessions for exporters
- Saturday, January 24, 2015
- MANILA, Jan. 24 -- Philippine producers can now export more than 6,000 products to any of the 28 member countries of the European Union (EU) at zero tariff using the Generalized System of Preferences Plus (GSP+), the Department of Trade and Industry in a statement said.
- DTI said, products that may avail of the duty free access include coconut and marine products, processed fruit, prepared food, animal and vegetable fats and oils, textiles, garments, headwear, footwear, furniture, umbrellas, and chemicals ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Barlis, Cabanatuan City?
We want to give the people of Barlis the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Barlis is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Barlis participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Barlis.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Barlis.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Barlis, Cabanatuan City Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Nueva Ecija, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Barlis, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.
Our Fund Raiser
Zamboanga.com appreciates your donations. We also affiliated ourselves with some commercial online stores to market their products here. We in return get a commission on sales made. Your patronage will be greatly appreciated.