Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Andres Bonifacio • Bato • Baviera • Bulanon • Campo Himoga-an • Campo Santiago • Colonia Divina • Fabrica • General Luna • Himoga-an Baybay • Lopez Jaena • Malubon • Makiling • Molocaboc • Old Sagay • Paraiso • Plaridel • Poblacion I • Poblacion II • Puey • Rafaela Barrera • Rizal • Taba-ao • Tadlong • Vito
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Bato Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Sagay, Negros Occidental|
Sagay within Negros Occidental
Bato Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Bato is one of the Barangays of Sagay City.
- Sagay City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Island of negros and within Region VI.
- The Island of negros is in Western Visayas.
History of Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Bato
People of Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Bato
Elected Government Officials of Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Bato Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Bato, Barangay Chairman, Georgie S Javelosa
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Bato, Kagawad 1, Nicanor Bedayo
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Bato, Kagawad 2, Manuel Tabacug
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Bato, Kagawad 3, Danilo Bingcang
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Bato, Kagawad 4, Wilfredo Taypen
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Bato, Kagawad 5, Reynaldo Javelosa
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Bato, Kagawad 6, Apolinario Santinor
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Bato, Kagawad 7, Tessie Cuevas
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Bato, SK Chairman, Richard A Bismar
Businesses in Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Bato.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Bato
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Bato, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Bato
Economy of Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Bato, Sagay City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Bato, Sagay City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Bato, Sagay City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Bato. This will help boost the local economy of Bato. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Bato landmarks here.
- Places to see in Bato:
Fiestas and Traditions of Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Bato
Your Story about Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Bato. You can talk about the good things in Bato or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Bato. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Bato? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Bato. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Bato? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Bato? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Bato.
- Phl gymnast lands 11th among 18 bets
- Friday, August 22, 2014 12:00 am
- NANJING – Ava Lorein Verdeflor couldn’t get near the medal podium in the all-around event of women’s gymnastics in the 2014 Youth Olympic Games here Wednesday evening.
- But the 15-year-old Verdeflor, who hails from Plano, Texas, still found reason to smile following an 11th place finish at the 13,000-seat Olympic Sports Center Gymnasium ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- PH agri products face bright trade prospects
- Friday, August 22, 2014 12:01 am
- LA TRINIDAD, Benguet—Philippine agricultural products have been doing good in the international market and the country will be a strong free trade competitor in the Asian region, a senior science and technology official said on Thursday.
- Dr. Julius Caesar Sicat, regional director of the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) said the country should maintain the quality of its agricultural products and improve its manufacturing and processed products sectors ........................ Full Story»
- Economy headed for long-term growth – DOF
- Thursday, August 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine economy seems headed for long-term growth with the possibility of expanding beyond 7.2 percent even in the absence of election-related spending, the Department of Finance said.
- Finance Undersecretary Gil Beltran said the Philippines is seen to pick up more speed in the medium-term given its strong macroeconomic fundamentals ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Bato, Sagay City?
We want to give the people of Bato the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Bato is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Bato participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Bato.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Bato.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Bato, Sagay City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sagay City, Negros Occidental Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.