Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Andres Bonifacio • Bato • Baviera • Bulanon • Campo Himoga-an • Campo Santiago • Colonia Divina • Fabrica • General Luna • Himoga-an Baybay • Lopez Jaena • Malubon • Makiling • Molocaboc • Old Sagay • Paraiso • Plaridel • Poblacion I • Poblacion II • Puey • Rafaela Barrera • Rizal • Taba-ao • Tadlong • Vito
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Bato Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Sagay, Negros Occidental|
Sagay within Negros Occidental
Bato Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Bato is one of the Barangays of Sagay City.
- Sagay City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Island of negros and within Region VI.
- The Island of negros is in Western Visayas.
History of Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Bato
People of Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Bato
Elected Government Officials of Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Bato Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Bato, Barangay Chairman, Georgie S Javelosa
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Bato, Kagawad 1, Nicanor Bedayo
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Bato, Kagawad 2, Manuel Tabacug
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Bato, Kagawad 3, Danilo Bingcang
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Bato, Kagawad 4, Wilfredo Taypen
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Bato, Kagawad 5, Reynaldo Javelosa
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Bato, Kagawad 6, Apolinario Santinor
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Bato, Kagawad 7, Tessie Cuevas
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Bato, SK Chairman, Richard A Bismar
Businesses in Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Bato.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Bato
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Bato, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Bato
Economy of Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Bato, Sagay City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Bato, Sagay City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Bato, Sagay City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Bato. This will help boost the local economy of Bato. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Bato landmarks here.
- Places to see in Bato:
Fiestas and Traditions of Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Bato
Your Story about Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Bato. You can talk about the good things in Bato or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Bato. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Bato? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Bato. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Bato? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Bato? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Bato.
- PH jins cop 5 medals in Korea Open
- Monday, July 27, 2015 7:50 pm
- The national poomsae team earned one gold, two silver and two bronze medals in the 2015 Chuncheon Korea Open International Tae kwon do Championships being held at the Hoban Gym in Chuncheon City, South Korea.
- Veteran campaigners Rinna Babanto, Jocel Lyn Ninobla and Juvenile Crisostomo secured the country’s first gold medal after topping the women’s team senior division of the event sanctioned by the World Tae kwon do Federation and Asia Tae kwon do Union ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- More Italian businesses seek opportunities in Philippines
- Monday, July 27, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Italian Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines (ICCP) says foreign appetite for investment in the Philippines continues to be strong as more Italian firms are eager to have their slice of the pie.
- ICCP president Sergio Boero told The STAR a growing number of Italian firms – most of which were previously venturing into countries like Hong Kong, Singapore and China – have shifted their attention and are exploring business opportunities in the Philippines ........ Full Story»
- Philippines among key growth areas in Asia for AXA
- Sunday, July 26, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines remains among the key growth countries in Asia for French insurance giant AXA Group, its top official said.
- AXA Group chairman and chief executive officer Henri de Castries told reporters its success in the Philippines reflects its expansive drive in Asia ........ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Bato, Sagay City?
We want to give the people of Bato the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Bato is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Bato participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Bato.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Bato.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Bato, Sagay City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sagay City, Negros Occidental Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Bato, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.