Bigaas, Calabanga, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Barangays of Calabanga, in the Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Balatasan • Balombon • Balongay • Belen • Bigaas • Binaliw • Binanuaanan Grande • Binanuaanan Pequeño • Bonot-Santa Rosa • Burabod • Cabanbanan • Cagsao • Camuning • Comaguingking • Del Carmen (Pob.) • Dominorog • Fabrica • Harobay • La Purisima • Lugsad • Manguiring • Pagatpat (San Jose) • Paolbo • Pinada • Punta Tarawal • Quinale • Sabang • Salvacion-Baybay • San Antonio (Quipayo) • San Antonio Poblacion • San Bernardino • San Francisco (Pob.) • San Isidro • San Lucas • San Miguel (Pob.) • San Pablo (Pob.) • San Roque • San Vicente (Pob.) • Santa Cruz Poblacion • Santa Cruz Ratay • Santa Isabel (Pob.) • Santa Salud (Pob.) • Santo Domingo • Santo Niño (Quipayo) • Siba-o • Sibobo • Sogod • Tomagodtod
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
Bigaas Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Camarines Sur Province|
Camarines Sur Province within The Philippines
Bigaas Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Bigaas, Calabanga, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Bigaas is one of the Barangays of Calabanga.
- Calabanga is in the Province of Camarines Sur
- Camarines Sur is in the island of Luzon and within Region V-Bicol Region in Southern Luzon.
History of Bigaas, Calabanga, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Bigaas
People of Bigaas, Calabanga, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Total Population of Bigaas
Elected Government Officials of Bigaas, Calabanga, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Elected Bigaas Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Camarines Sur, Calabanga, Bigaas, Barangay Chairman, Joseph C. Orlin
- Camarines Sur, Calabanga, Bigaas, Kagawad 1, Maria T. Caratao
- Camarines Sur, Calabanga, Bigaas, Kagawad 2, Milagros T. Azuela
- Camarines Sur, Calabanga, Bigaas, Kagawad 3, Leonido M. Duran
- Camarines Sur, Calabanga, Bigaas, Kagawad 4, Rodolfo P. Barcenas
- Camarines Sur, Calabanga, Bigaas, Kagawad 5, Ricardo R. Coner
- Camarines Sur, Calabanga, Bigaas, Kagawad 6, Emma Q. Abejero
- Camarines Sur, Calabanga, Bigaas, Kagawad 7, Salvador A. Sarcedo
- Camarines Sur, Calabanga, Bigaas, SK Chairman, Ma. Lourdes A. Pajares
Businesses in Bigaas, Calabanga, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Bigaas.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Bigaas. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Bigaas
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Bigaas, Calabanga, Camarines Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Bigaas, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bigaas, Calabanga, Camarines Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Bigaas, Calabanga, Camarines Sur, Philippines
The schools in Bigaas
Economy of Bigaas, Calabanga, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Bigaas, Calabanga you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Bigaas, Calabanga, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Bigaas, Calabanga, Camarines Sur, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Bigaas, Calabanga. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Bigaas, Calabanga, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Bigaas. This will help boost the local economy of Bigaas. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Bigaas landmarks here.
- Places to see in Bigaas:
Fiestas and Traditions of Bigaas, Calabanga, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Fiesta date of Bigaas
Your Story about Bigaas, Calabanga, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Tell your story about Bigaas. You can talk about the good things in Bigaas or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Bigaas. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Bigaas, Calabanga, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Bigaas? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Bigaas. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Bigaas, Calabanga, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Bigaas? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Bigaas? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Bigaas.
- It’s green and go for Palaro
- Thursday, April 16, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Organizers only need to iron out minor kinks before rolling out the red carpet to more than 10,000 athletes and officials for the 2015 Palarong Pambansa which starts in 17 days with an opening ceremony extravaganza at the Davao del Norte Sports and Tourism Complex.
- After a general meeting among heads of key committees from host Davao del Norte and the Department of Education (DepEd), media representatives and sponsors and stakeholders at the office of Gov. Rodolfo del Rosario at the provincial capitol on Tuesday, organizing committee secretariat chairperson Sofonias Gabonada Jr. declared the games as “green and go.” .................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- BIR revenues up 12% in Q1
- Thursday, April 16, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Bureau of Internal Revenue grew its revenues at a faster clip in the first quarter this year compared to the same period in 2014.
- Internal Revenue commissioner Kim Henares said revenues from January to March likely expanded by more than 12 percent, driven by the agency’s relentless efforts to catch tax cheats ........................ Full Story»
- PH improves ICT ranking
- Wednesday, April 15, 2015 5:42 pm
- MANILA, Philippines–The Philippines climbed two notches to 76th out of the 143 economies assessed by the World Economic Forum (WEF) for the Global Information Technology Report 2015 as the country continued to show improvements in terms of leveraging the benefits of information and communications technologies (ICT).
- The Philippines ranked 78th out of the 148 economies studied in 2014 and 86th out of 144 countries in 2013, data from the report’s Networked Readiness Index (NRI) showed ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Bigaas, Calabanga?
We want to give the people of Bigaas the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Bigaas is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Bigaas participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Bigaas.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Bigaas.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Bigaas, Calabanga Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Calabanga, Camarines Sur Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Camarines Sur, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Bigaas, Calabanga, Camarines Sur, Philippines]]