Bocohan, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
Barangays of Lucena City, in the Quezon Province within Region 4-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Barangay 1 • Barangay 2 • Barangay 3 • Barangay 4 • Barangay 5 • Barangay 6 • Barangay 7 • Barangay 8 • Barangay 9 • Barangay 10 • Barangay 11 • Barra • Bocohan • Cotta • Dalahican • Domoit • Gulang-gulang • Ibabang Dupay • Ibabang Iyam • Ibabang Talim • Ilayang Dupay • Ilayang Iyam • Ilayang Talim • Isabang • Market View • Mayao Castillo • Mayao Crossing • Mayao Kanluran • Mayao Parada • Mayao Silangan • Ransohan • Salinas • Talao-talao
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Location of Lucena City in the province of Quezon|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Quezon|
Quezon Province within The Philippines
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Please Upload Picture
Location of Bocohan, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
History of Bocohan, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Bocohan
People of Bocohan, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
Total Population of Bocohan
Local Government Unit LGU of Bocohan, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Bocohan for the term of 2010-2013
- Quezon, Lucena City (Capital), Bocohan, Barangay Captain, Romulo Z. Lagar
- Quezon, Lucena City (Capital), Bocohan, Kagawad 1, Francisco E Flores
- Quezon, Lucena City (Capital), Bocohan, Kagawad 2, Romelito R Lavarez
- Quezon, Lucena City (Capital), Bocohan, Kagawad 3, Arnaldo A Lavarez
- Quezon, Lucena City (Capital), Bocohan, Kagawad 4, Mercedita D Cabesuelas
- Quezon, Lucena City (Capital), Bocohan, Kagawad 5, Cynthia Chad O Oira
- Quezon, Lucena City (Capital), Bocohan, Kagawad 6, Merlita A Javelosa
- Quezon, Lucena City (Capital), Bocohan, Kagawad 7, William B Vargas
- Quezon, Lucena City (Capital), Bocohan, SK Chairman, Mark Aizon A Lavarez
Businesses in Bocohan, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Bocohan, Lucena City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Bocohan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Bocohan, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Bocohan, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bocohan, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Bocohan, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
The schools in Bocohan
Economy of Bocohan, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Bocohan, Lucena City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Bocohan, Lucena City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Bocohan, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Bocohan, Lucena City. Where does the energy source of this Lucena City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Bocohan, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Bocohan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Bocohan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Bocohan landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Bocohan, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
Fiesta date of Bocohan
Your Story about Bocohan, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
Tell your story about Bocohan. You can talk about the good things in Bocohan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Bocohan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015: LE Tour de Filipinas (LtDF) breaks decades of summer tradition but returns to a familiar and historic culminating stage as it holds its sixth edition in 2015, highlighting 60 years of the Tour in the country. From the traditional schedule that made the Tour the country’s summer sports spectacle on wheels for two generations, the 2015 LtDF kicks off February 1 and ends February 4 again atop the Cordilleras at the Burnham Park in Baguio City. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Bocohan
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Bocohan, Lucena City.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.