Bucandala I, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Alapan I-A •
Alapan I-B •
Alapan I-C •
Alapan II-A •
Alapan II-B •
Anabu I-A •
Anabu I-B •
Anabu I-C •
Anabu I-D •
Anabu I-E •
Anabu I-F •
Anabu I-G •
Anabu II-A •
Anabu II-B •
Anabu II-C •
Anabu II-D •
Anabu II-E •
Anabu II-F •
Bagong Silang (Bahayang Pag-Asa) •
Bayan Luma I •
Bayan Luma II •
Bayan Luma III •
Bayan Luma IV •
Bayan Luma V •
Bayan Luma VI •
Bayan Luma VII •
Bayan Luma VIII •
Bayan Luma IX •
Bucandala I •
Bucandala II •
Bucandala III •
Bucandala IV •
Bucandala V •
Buhay na Tubig •
Carsadang Bago I •
Carsadang Bago II •
Malagasang I-A •
Malagasang I-B •
Malagasang I-C •
Malagasang I-D •
Malagasang I-E •
Malagasang I-F •
Malagasang I-G •
Malagasang II-A •
Malagasang II-B •
Malagasang II-C •
Malagasang II-D •
Malagasang II-E •
Malagasang II-F •
Malagasang II-G •
Mariano Espeleta I •
Mariano Espeleta II •
Mariano Espeleta III •
Medicion I-A •
Medicion I-B •
Medicion I-C •
Medicion I-D •
Medicion II-A •
Medicion II-B •
Medicion II-C •
Medicion II-D •
Medicion II-E •
Medicion II-F •
Pag-Asa I •
Pag-Asa II •
Pag-Asa III •
Palico I •
Palico II •
Palico III •
Palico IV •
Pasong Buaya I •
Pasong Buaya II •
Poblacion I-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion I-B •
Poblacion I-C •
Poblacion II-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion II-B •
Poblacion III-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion III-B •
Poblacion IV-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion IV-B •
Poblacion IV-C •
Poblacion IV-D •
Tanzang Luma I •
Tanzang Luma II •
Tanzang Luma III •
Tanzang Luma IV (Southern City) •
Tanzang Luma V •
Tanzang Luma VI •
Toclong I-A •
Toclong I-B •
Toclong I-C •
Toclong II-A •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Bucandala I Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Imus, Cavite|
Imus, Cavite Philippines
Cavite Within the Philippines
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Bucandala I Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Bucandala I, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Bucandala I is one of the Barangays of Imus.
- Imus is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Bucandala I, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Bucandala I
People of Bucandala I, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Bucandala I
Elected Government Officials of Bucandala I, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Bucandala I Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cavite, Imus, Bucandala I, Barangay Captain, Maximo A Santiaguel
- Cavite, Imus, Bucandala I, Kagawad 1, Marissa B Sabale
- Cavite, Imus, Bucandala I, Kagawad 2, Silverio S Cadava
- Cavite, Imus, Bucandala I, Kagawad 3, Carolyn A Lapidario
- Cavite, Imus, Bucandala I, Kagawad 4, Efren C Legaspi
- Cavite, Imus, Bucandala I, Kagawad 5, Edwin D Lapidario
- Cavite, Imus, Bucandala I, Kagawad 6, Rolando S Saitanan
- Cavite, Imus, Bucandala I, Kagawad 7, Fernando C Lasquete
- Cavite, Imus, Bucandala I, SK Chairman, Charles M Santiaguel
Businesses in Bucandala I, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Bucandala I.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Bucandala I. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Bucandala I
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Bucandala I, Imus, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Bucandala I, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bucandala I, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Bucandala I, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Bucandala I
Economy of Bucandala I, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Bucandala I, Imus you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Bucandala I, Imus, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Bucandala I, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Bucandala I, Imus. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Bucandala I, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Bucandala I. This will help boost the local economy of Bucandala I. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Bucandala I landmarks here.
- Places to see in Bucandala I:
Fiestas and Traditions of Bucandala I, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Bucandala I
Your Story about Bucandala I, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Bucandala I. You can talk about the good things in Bucandala I or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Bucandala I. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Bucandala I, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Bucandala I? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Bucandala I. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Bucandala I, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Bucandala I? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Bucandala I? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Bucandala I.
- PH Superliga race for semis seats heats up
- Saturday, April 18, 2015 12:01 am
- THE race for the second outright semifinal berth further heats up as Shopinas, Foton and Philips Gold figure in highly crucial encounters when the 2015 Philippine Superliga women’s volleyball tournament All-Filipino Conference rolls back to Alonte Sports Arena in Binan City today.
- The Tornadoes and Lady Slammers start things off when they clash in the first game at 2:30 p.m., while unbeaten Petron battles Mane ‘N Tail at 4:30 p.m., followed by the collision between the Lady Clickers and Cignal in the 6:30 p.m. main encounter of this inter-club tourney organized by Sports Core and backed by Asics, Mikasa, Senoh, Mueller Sports Medicine, Via Mare, LGR and Healthway Medical .................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Oil firms pursue exploration in PH
- Saturday, April 18, 2015 12:22 am
- Trans-Asia Petroleum Corp. and partner Frontier Gasfields Pty. Ltd. (FGL) are furthering exploration activities in Service Contract 69 (SC 69) in Eastern Visayas.
- Trans-Asia Petroleum, which is set to take over the exploration block, and its partner jointly notified the Department of Energy that they were set on sub-Phase 4 exploration in the petroleum block in Camotes Sea from May 7 this year to May 7, 2016 ........................ Full Story»
- Philippine peso heads for best week since January on remittances
- Friday, April 17, 2015
- The Philippine peso headed for its biggest weekly advance since January, after data showed an increase in the amount of money sent home by workers living abroad.
- Remittances, which accounted for 9 percent of gross domestic product in 2014, climbed 4.2 percent in February from a year earlier, the central bank reported on Wednesday. That compared with a 0.5-percent increase in January. The peso rose, even as foreign funds pulled $103 million from local shares in the first four days of the week, exchange data show. “You’ve seen a rebound in remittances,” said Joey Cuyegkeng, an economist at ING Groep NV in Manila. “There were foreign sellers in the stock market. Apparently, those investors were taking profits without going out from the Philippine market.” ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Bucandala I, Imus?
We want to give the people of Bucandala I the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Bucandala I is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Bucandala I participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Bucandala I.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Bucandala I.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Bucandala I, Imus Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Imus, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Bucandala I, Imus, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.