Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, Philippines
Barangays of Tabuk City, in the province of Kalinga, Philippines
Agbannawag • Amlao • Appas • Bado Dangwa • Bagumbayan • Balawag • Balong • Bantay • Bulanao • Bulanao Norte • Bulo • Cabaritan • Cabaruan • Calaccad • Calanan • Casigayan • Cudal • Dagupan Centro • Dagupan Weste • Dilag • Dupag • Gobgob • Guilayon • Ipil • Lacnog • Lanna • Laya East • Laya West • Lucog • Magnao • Magsaysay • Malalao • Malin-awa • Masablang • Nambaran • Nambucayan • Naneng • New Tanglag • San Juan • San Julian • Suyang • Tuga
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Bulanao Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
Tabuk City within Kalinga
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Kalinga-Apayao|
Kalinga-Apayao Province within The Philippines
Bulanao Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, Philippines
- Bulanao is one of the Barangays of Tabuk City.
- Tabuk City is in the Province of Kalinga
- The province of Kalinga is in Region XIV - Cordillera Administrative Region in the island of luzon.
History of Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Bulanao
People of Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, Philippines
Total Population of Bulanao
Elected Government Officials of Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, Philippines
- Elected Bulanao Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- KALINGA, TABUK, BULANAO: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Eduardo A. Sacayle
- KALINGA, TABUK, BULANAO: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Dominador O. Ledda
- KALINGA, TABUK, BULANAO: Kagawad - Councillor 3: Eugene M. Iyadan
- KALINGA, TABUK, BULANAO: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Rex S. Mendoza
- KALINGA, TABUK, BULANAO: Kagawad - Councillor 5: Edwin I. Hidalgo
- KALINGA, TABUK, BULANAO: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Martin S. Awas
- KALINGA, TABUK, BULANAO: Kagawad - Councillor 7: Abraham P. Licaycay
- KALINGA, TABUK, BULANAO: Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman): Virgilio B. Gunnawa
- KALINGA, TABUK, BULANAO: Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) Chairman: Mark Rainer B. Duguiang
Businesses in Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Bulanao.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Bulanao. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Here is an example of a picture that became the webpage of the business: Aderes Flea Market
- Businesses in Bulanao
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Bulanao, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, Philippines
School year 2013-2014 starts June 3 and ends March 31, 2014, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The multisectoral Brigada Eskwela to prepare schools for the students’ return will be on May 21-26. Oplan Balik Eskwela will be from May 28 to June 8 while orientation on K to 12 for parents and other stakeholders will be on June 9.
Although private schools may deviate from the Department of Education (DepEd) calendar, they are enjoined not to start before June 3 and later than Aug 31.
School Year 2013-2014 in public elementary and high schools will start on June 3 and end on March 31, 2014 The schools in Bulanao
Economy of Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Bulanao, Tabuk City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Bulanao, Tabuk City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Bulanao, Tabuk City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Bulanao. This will help boost the local economy of Bulanao. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Bulanao landmarks here.
- Places to see in Bulanao:
Fiestas and Traditions of Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, Philippines
Fiesta date of Bulanao
Your Story about Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, Philippines
Tell your story about Bulanao. You can talk about the good things in Bulanao or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Bulanao. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Bulanao? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Bulanao. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Bulanao? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Bulanao? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Bulanao.
- Le Tour de Filipinas kicks off tomorrow
- Sunday, April 20, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The chief of the Asian Cycling Confederation (ACC) has expressed confidence over another successful staging of the Le Tour de Filipinas, which rolls out its fifth edition tomorrow in Clark, Pampanga.
- “The organizing committee in the Philippines, which is coming up to become one of the cycling powers in Asia, would be able, as in last year, to put up one of the memorable races of the Le Tour,” ACC president Cho Hee Wok of Korea said. ....................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Barclays sees peso strengthening in next 3 months
- Sunday, April 20, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The peso will likely strengthen further in the next three months as recent monetary policy adjustments keep the currency stable amid a strong dollar, UK-based investment bank Barclays said.
- “[A] slightly more hawkish central bank since the recent changes in monetary policy settings has helped keep the Philippine peso in a stable range,” the bank said in a research note ....................... Full Story»
- More tourists from New Zealand visit Philippines
- Saturday, April 19, 2014
- More tourists from New Zealand are flocking to the Philippines and spending more than other foreign tourists, data from the Department of Tourism (DoT) showed.
- The Philippine Embassy in New Zealand said there were 15,783 tourists from New Zealand who visited the Philippines in 2013 or a growth rate of 11.94 percent from the previous year ....................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Bulanao, Tabuk City?
We want to give the people of Bulanao the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Bulanao is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Bulanao participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Bulanao.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Bulanao.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Bulanao, Tabuk City Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Tabuk City, Kalinga Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Kalinga, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.