Caasinan, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
Barangays (31) of Cabadbaran City, in the Agusan del Norte Province within region 13 Caraga of the Republic of The Philippines
Antonio Luna • Bayabas • Bay-ang • Caasinan • Cabinet • Calamba • Calibunan • Comagascas • Concepcion • Del Pilar • Katugasan • Kauswagan • La Union • Mabini • Mahaba • Poblacion 1 • Poblacion 2 • Poblacion 3 • Poblacion 4 • Poblacion 5 • Poblacion 6 • Poblacion 7 • Poblacion 8 • Poblacion 9 • Poblacion 10 • Poblacion 11 • Poblacion 12 • Puting Bato • Sanghan • Soriano • Tolosa
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Map locator of Cabadbaran City
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Agusan del Norte|
Agusan del Norte within the Island of Mindanao
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Caasinan, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- Caasinan is one of the baranagays in Cabadbaran City.
- Cabadbaran City is in the Province of Agusan del Norte
- Agusan del Norte is in the island of mindanao and within Region_XIII.
History of Caasinan, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
History Knowledge about Brgy. Caasinan, Cabadbaran, Agusan del Norte.
- During in my my childhood, i heard some stories regarding on the existence of word "caasinan" with a keyword "asin" (it means "SALT") because this location of said barangay was located along/within seashore of the Agusan del Norte sea (Butuan Bay). The old ages added that this kaASINan was trun into Caasinan after many years pass.
- (By: Josue B. Ojao / Brgy. Caasinan Resident)
People of Caasinan, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
Total Population of Caasinan
Karamihan sa mga residente ng barangay na ito ay WALANG PAGPAPAHALAGA sa kinabukasan o tinatawag na PAG-UNLAD sa barangay na ito. Halos lahat MAHILIG sa TSESMES at PANINIRA sa kanyang kapitbahay na ginagawang "libangan" ng mga ito na siya namang kadahilanan upang magkaroon ng "hidwaan" at "di pagkatiwala" sa isa't-isa na humahantong sa pagiging "PUBRE" parin na barangay. Isang barangya na WALANG PAG-UNLAD sa loob ng dalawangpu na taon (20 years after) na pinamumunuan ng mga leader / opesyales na MAGAGALING MAG-ENGLISH at MAGSALITA subalit nakakalungkot isipin na mga WALANG TUNAY na DEDIKASYON upang MAKAPAGLINGKOD sa kanyang mga kabarangay na tutungo sa pag-unlad "sana" ng nasabing bario. Sa pagkalahatang pagkaunawa nito ay dalwang bagay lamang ang maglalarawan sa Brgy. Caasinan; Una-ang karamihan sa residente ay MANHID SA MGA BAGAY NA "DAPAT" GAWIN..., Pangalawa- ANG OPESYAL SA BARANGAY NA ITO (HALOS LAHAT) AY MGA "ERESPONSABLE" AT WALANG "ANGKOP" NA KAALAMAN SA KANYANG TUNGKULIN NA HINAHAWAKAN.
- (By: Josue B. Ojao / Brgy. Caasinan Resident)
Local Government Unit LGU of Caasinan, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Caasinan for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Paler, Doris Gabrillo
- Barangay Kagawad : Ortuyo, Thelma Galla
- Barangay Kagawad : Binongo, Camilo Oraiz
- Barangay Kagawad : Paler, Glenn Orit
- Barangay Kagawad : Orit, Freddie Pendejito
- Barangay Kagawad : Guibone, Glenn Balagon
- Barangay Kagawad : Suertefelipe, Francis Sitsit
- Barangay Kagawad : Ausa, Jikiri Jandayan
- Elected Officers of Caasinan for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Agusan Del Norte, Cabadbaran, Caasinan, Barangay Chairman, Doris G Paler
- Agusan Del Norte, Cabadbaran, Caasinan, Kagawad 1, Glenn O Paler
- Agusan Del Norte, Cabadbaran, Caasinan, Kagawad 2, Camilo O Binongo
- Agusan Del Norte, Cabadbaran, Caasinan, Kagawad 3, Jikiri J Ausa
- Agusan Del Norte, Cabadbaran, Caasinan, Kagawad 4, Thelma G Ortuyo
- Agusan Del Norte, Cabadbaran, Caasinan, Kagawad 5, Roberto E Daluz
- Agusan Del Norte, Cabadbaran, Caasinan, Kagawad 6, Dina C Llosa
- Agusan Del Norte, Cabadbaran, Caasinan, Kagawad 7, Francis S Suertefelipe
- Agusan Del Norte, Cabadbaran, Caasinan, SK Chairman, Shane B Guibone
- Agusan Del Norte, Cabadbaran, Caasinan, SK Kagawad 1, Padel Daluz
- Agusan Del Norte, Cabadbaran, Caasinan, SK Kagawad 2, Camilo Binongo
Businesses in Caasinan, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Caasinan, Cabadbaran City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Caasinan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Caasinan, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes.
Caasinan, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines supports Bakeshops found in Caasinan:
1.Caasinanon Bakeshop is located at Purok 1: Owner: Mission Paler
Real Estate for Sale in Caasinan, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Caasinan, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Caasinan, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Caasinan, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
The schools in Caasinan
- During this posting of this information (Dec.15, 2010); the Brgy. Caasinan have only one (1) school only, this is the Caasinan ELem. School.
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
Economy of Caasinan, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Caasinan, Cabadbaran City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Caasinan, Cabadbaran City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Caasinan, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Caasinan, Cabadbaran City. Where does the energy source of this Cabadbaran City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Caasinan, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Caasinan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Caasinan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Caasinan landmarks here.
> From this moment, maybe can we accept as a Tourist Attraction is the Beaches of Brgy. Caasinan; namely: Bilang-Bilang Beach Resort / Green Beach Resort owned by Nita Mission Paler / Felca Baeach owned by Agcol / Secuanda Beach and the Talisay Beach Resort. This info posted this 15th day of Dec 2010 by Josue B. Ojao alyas "Jothirst" a simple resident of Bario Caasinan since 1990 with God blessing.
Fiestas and Traditions of Caasinan, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
Fiesta date of Caasinan
> I know there is only one (1) celebration of Fiesta in Brgy. Caasinan; the San Vicente Ferrer fiesta which is done ev'ry 4 & 5 of April ev'ry year. (By: Josue B. Ojao friend ni Dongskie Calundre..., hehe)
Your Story about Caasinan, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
Tell your story about Caasinan. You can talk about the good things in Caasinan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Caasinan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Caasinan, Cabadbaran City.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.
Our Fund Raiser
Zamboanga.com does not get any donations from anyone so we have to come up with our own fund raising. We affiliated ourselves with some commercial online stores to market their products here. We in return get a commission on sales made. Your patronage will be greatly appreciated.