Cabahug, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Barangays (22) of Cadiz City, in the Negros Occidental Province within Region 6 in the Republic of The Philippines
Andres Bonifacio • Banquerohan • Barangay 1 • Barangay 2 • Barangay 3 • Barangay 4 • Barangay 5 • Barangay 6 • Burgos • Cabahug • Cadiz Viejo • Caduha-an • Celestino Villacin • Daga • Jerusalem • Luna • Mabini • Magsaysay • Sicaba • Tiglawigan • Tinampa-an • V. F. Gustilo
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Cabahug Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Cadiz City|
Cadiz City, Negros Occidental
Cabahug Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Cabahug, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Cabahug is one of the Barangays of Cadiz City.
- Cadiz City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Western Visayas island of Negros and within Region VI.
History of Cabahug, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Cabahug
People of Cabahug, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Cabahug
Elected Government Officials of Cabahug, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Cabahug Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay: Yee, Ray Florentino
- Barangay Kagawad: Halipa, Santiago Dieron
- Barangay Kagawad: Bastida, Roberto Erediano
- Barangay Kagawad: Mahinay, Bernardo, Sr. Cabalquinto
- Barangay Kagawad: Amiscua, Rizel Galan
- Barangay Kagawad: Polines, Omero Gumape
- Barangay Kagawad: Metoda, Magdalena Macasling
- Barangay Kagawad: Galang, Ivan Gregory Ramos
- Elected Cabahug Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Negros Occidental, Cadiz City, Cabahug, Barangay Chairman, Rey F Yee
- Negros Occidental, Cadiz City, Cabahug, Kagawad 1, Santiago D Halipa
- Negros Occidental, Cadiz City, Cabahug, Kagawad 2, Aida D Tomnog
- Negros Occidental, Cadiz City, Cabahug, Kagawad 3, Magdalena M Metoda
- Negros Occidental, Cadiz City, Cabahug, Kagawad 4, Omero G Polines
- Negros Occidental, Cadiz City, Cabahug, Kagawad 5, Isagani D Singson
- Negros Occidental, Cadiz City, Cabahug, Kagawad 6, Radinie S Teguihanon
- Negros Occidental, Cadiz City, Cabahug, Kagawad 7, Alexander S Jasmin
- Negros Occidental, Cadiz City, Cabahug, SK Chairman, Mark Gle M Metoda
Businesses in Cabahug, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Cabahug.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Cabahug
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Cabahug, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Cabahug, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cabahug, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Cabahug, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Cabahug
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
Economy of Cabahug, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Cabahug, Cadiz City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Cabahug, Cadiz City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Cabahug, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Cabahug, Cadiz City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Cabahug, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Cabahug. This will help boost the local economy of Cabahug. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Cabahug landmarks here.
- Places to see in Cabahug:
Fiestas and Traditions of Cabahug, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Cabahug
Your Story about Cabahug, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Cabahug. You can talk about the good things in Cabahug or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Cabahug. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Cabahug, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Cabahug? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Cabahug. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Cabahug, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Cabahug? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Cabahug? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Cabahug.
- PH sends team to Asian volley
- Friday, September 19, 2014 12:01 am
- TAKING advantage of the growing popularity of volleyball in the country, the Philippine Volleyball Federation didn’t have a hard time forming the national girls youth team.
- “Nakakatuwa dahil ang daming pumunta sa tryout, ang daming talents available,” said PVF secretary general Otie Camangian during the Philippine Sportswriters Association forum on Tuesday at the Shakey’s Restaurant in Malate ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippines, France ink bilateral agreements to strengthen ties
- Friday, September 19, 2014
- PARIS, France, Sep 19 -- The Philippines and France further strengthened its bilateral relations with the signing of several agreements on transportation and communications, culture and education.
- In a statement delivered after his meeting with French President François Hollande, President Benigno S. Aquino III said these agreements “will facilitate meaningful dialogue and fruitful exchanges between our two countries.” ........................ Full Story»
- PNoy: The Philippines offers ‘wealth of opportunity' for European investors
- Thursday, September 18, 2014
- BRUSSELS, Belgium, Sep 18 -- President Benigno S. Aquino III urged European businessmen to invest in the Philippines, saying there is a wealth of opportunity for investors to forge new business partnerships in the country.
- Speaking at the Conference on Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Programs for Infrastructure Projects, President Aquino told business leaders that the transformation that is taking place in the Philippines coupled with economic reforms have leveled the playing field for all players, making the country a good investment destination ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Cabahug, Cadiz City?
We want to give the people of Cabahug the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Cabahug is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Cabahug participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Cabahug.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Cabahug.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Cabahug, Cadiz City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Cadiz City, Negros Occidental Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Cabahug, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.
Our Fund Raiser
Zamboanga.com does not get any donations from anyone so we have to come up with our own fund raising. We affiliated ourselves with some commercial online stores to market their products here. We in return get a commission on sales made. Your patronage will be greatly appreciated.