Cabatbatan, San Fernando, Cebu, Philippines
Barangays of San Fernando in the Cebu Province within Region 7 in the Republic of the Philippines
Balud • Balungag • Basak • Bugho • Cabatbatan • Greenhills • Ilaya • Lantawan • Liburon • Magsico • Panadtaran • Pitalo • Poblacion North • Poblacion South • San Isidro • Sangat • Tabionan • Tananas • Tinubdan • Tonggo • Tubod
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Location of Cabatbatan, San Fernando, Cebu, Philippines
History of Cabatbatan, San Fernando, Cebu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Cabatbatan
People of Cabatbatan, San Fernando, Cebu, Philippines
Total Population of Cabatbatan
Local Government Unit LGU of Cabatbatan, San Fernando, Cebu, Philippines
Businesses in Cabatbatan, San Fernando, Cebu, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Cabatbatan, San Fernando.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Cabatbatan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Cabatbatan, San Fernando, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Cabatbatan, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cabatbatan, San Fernando, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Cabatbatan, San Fernando, Cebu, Philippines
The schools in Cabatbatan
Economy of Cabatbatan, San Fernando, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Cabatbatan, San Fernando you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Cabatbatan, San Fernando, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Cabatbatan, San Fernando, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Cabatbatan, San Fernando. Where does the energy source of this San Fernando come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Cabatbatan, San Fernando, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Cabatbatan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Cabatbatan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Cabatbatan landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Cabatbatan, San Fernando, Cebu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Cabatbatan: Last Week of September Every Thursday and Friday
Cabatbatan, the most joyous fiesta of all among mountain barangay and every house prefer food for their visitors, the fiesta in Cabatbatan always celebrate a disco for 3 days straight and cock fight.
During at night in every person gather a palm light (sulo) walking from the other towns (barios)and when you see on the other mountain top look like a fire fly because of the light and the people very busy come in each other.
The specialty of Cabatbateneous is Homba and mantika in fiesta. Also a pan bisaya (bread) which made a natural cook of bonot(coconut).
Your Story about Cabatbatan, San Fernando, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Cabatbatan. You can talk about the good things in Cabatbatan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Cabatbatan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Pictures of Cabatbatan
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Cabatbatan, San Fernando.