Calumpang West, San Luis, Batangas, Philippines
Bagong Tubig •
Calumpang East •
Calumpang West •
Mahabang Parang •
San Antonio •
San Isidro •
San Jose •
San Martin •
Santa Monica •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Calumpang West Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Luis, Batangas, Philippines|
San Luis Batangas Map Locator
Calumpang West Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Calumpang West, San Luis, Batangas, Philippines
- Calumpang West is one of the Barangays of San Luis.
- San Luis is in the Province of Batangas
- Batangas is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Calumpang West, San Luis, Batangas, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Calumpang West
People of Calumpang West, San Luis, Batangas, Philippines
Total Population of Calumpang West
Elected Government Officials of Calumpang West, San Luis, Batangas, Philippines
- Elected Calumpang West Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Batangas, San Luis, Calumpang West, Barangay Captain, Edsel N Cilindro
- Batangas, San Luis, Calumpang West, Kagawad 1, Brian D Cortez
- Batangas, San Luis, Calumpang West, Kagawad 2, Larry A De Gracia
- Batangas, San Luis, Calumpang West, Kagawad 3, Barlie G Aseron
- Batangas, San Luis, Calumpang West, Kagawad 4, Bien G Cilindro
- Batangas, San Luis, Calumpang West, Kagawad 5, Carmina C Magsombol
- Batangas, San Luis, Calumpang West, Kagawad 6, Jesusito N Abrenica
- Batangas, San Luis, Calumpang West, Kagawad 7, Louielito C Cometa
- Batangas, San Luis, Calumpang West, SK Chairman, Maria Louise G Vale
Businesses in Calumpang West, San Luis, Batangas, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Calumpang West.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Calumpang West
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Calumpang West, San Luis, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Calumpang West, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Calumpang West, San Luis, Batangas, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Calumpang West, San Luis, Batangas, Philippines
The schools in Calumpang West
Economy of Calumpang West, San Luis, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Calumpang West, San Luis you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Calumpang West, San Luis, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Calumpang West, San Luis, Batangas, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Calumpang West, San Luis. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Calumpang West, San Luis, Batangas, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Calumpang West. This will help boost the local economy of Calumpang West. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Calumpang West landmarks here.
- Places to see in Calumpang West:
Fiestas and Traditions of Calumpang West, San Luis, Batangas, Philippines
Fiesta date of Calumpang West
Your Story about Calumpang West, San Luis, Batangas, Philippines
Tell your story about Calumpang West. You can talk about the good things in Calumpang West or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Calumpang West. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Calumpang West, San Luis, Batangas, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Calumpang West? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Calumpang West. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Calumpang West, San Luis, Batangas, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Calumpang West? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Calumpang West? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Calumpang West.
- Three vie for PSA Athlete of Year award
- Monday, December 22, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The best and the brightest in 2014 – led by the Athlete of the Year – will hog the limelight anew when the Philippine Sportswriters Association (PSA) holds its Annual Awards Night on Feb. 16 next year.
- Three athletes in different sports make up the short list of candidates for the highest honors in the annual awards presented by Milo. They are Daniel Caluag of cycling, Donnie Nietes of professional boxing and Gabriel Moreno of archery ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Christmas: It’s really more fun in the Philippines
- Monday, December 22, 2014 6:50 pm
- Even with all the modern conveniences and latest technological advances available today, tradition still plays a large role in Philippine popular culture. Aside from the everyday values being practiced in the regular Filipino household, these traditions are even more evident when it comes to special events such as the Holy Week and the Yuletide season. Western concepts such as gift-giving and Santa Claus have been incorporated into the festivities, but these are modified and given a Filipino twist to help make this season truly extraordinary.
- Filipinos abroad lament the lack of Christmas spirit in their current locations. This springs from the fact that while most other nationalities pause from their busy lives for their eggnogs and whatnot usually only on the day itself, the season in the Philippines officially starts as soon as the –ber months arrive. As early as September, carols start playing on the radio and through mall loudspeakers to remind everyone that Christmas is set to roll around again. There is much to be excited about, as Christmas is indeed more fun in the Philippines. Here are some of the lovely practices handed down through generations that are alive and well in this wonderful country ......................... Full Story»
- Current account surplus climbs 15% to $3 B in Q3
- Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s current account surplus climbed 15 percent in the third quarter as the rise in exports outpaced the increase in imports, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas reported.
- The surplus summed up to $3.037 billion in July to September, higher than the $2.647 billion recorded in the same period last year. The level is equivalent to 4.4 percent of the country’s gross domestic product ......................... Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Calumpang West.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Calumpang West, San Luis Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:San Luis Batangas Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Batangas, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Calumpang West, San Luis, Batangas, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Calumpang West, San Luis?
We want to give the people of Calumpang West the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Calumpang West is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Calumpang West participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Calumpang West.