Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Barangays of Mandaue City, in the Cebu Province within Region 7 in the Republic of the Philippines
Alang-alang | Bakilid | Banilad | Basak | Cabancalan | Cambaro | Canduman | Casili | Casuntingan | Centro | Cubacub | Guizo | Ibabao-Estancia | Jagobiao | Labogon | Looc | Maguikay | Mantuyong | Opao | Pakna-an | Pagsabungan | Subangdaku | Tabok | Tawason | Tingub | Tipolo | Umapad
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Mandaue City Map Locator
|Location of The Province of Cebu in The Philippines|
Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Please Upload Picture
Location of Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
History of Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Canduman
People of Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Total Population of Canduman
Local Government Unit LGU of Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Canduman for the term of 2010-2013
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Canduman, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Leo C. Jabas
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Canduman, Kagawad 1, Wilmer O. Zanoria
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Canduman, Kagawad 2, Dante A. Borbajo
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Canduman, Kagawad 3, Cecilia P. Antolihao
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Canduman, Kagawad 4, Marjurie Lourince E. Zanoria
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Canduman, Kagawad 5, Dalmacio S. Zanoria
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Canduman, Kagawad 6, Cesar S. Dy
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Canduman, Kagawad 7, Elvin J. Suico
- Cebu, Mandaue City, Canduman, SK Chairman, Bryle L. Jabas
Businesses in Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Real Estate for Sale in Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Canduman, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
The schools in Canduman
Economy of Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Canduman, Mandaue City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Canduman, Mandaue City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Canduman, Mandaue City. Where does the energy source of this Mandaue City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Canduman in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Canduman. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Canduman landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Canduman
Your Story about Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Canduman. You can talk about the good things in Canduman or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Canduman. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Canduman, Mandaue City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Mandaue City, Cebu Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Cebu, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.