Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Barangays of Murcia in the Negros Occidental Province of the Philippines
Abo-abo • Alegria • Amayco • Blumentritt • Buenavista • Caliban • Canlandog • Cansilayan • Damsite • Iglau-an • Lopez Jaena • Minoyan • Pandanon • Salvacion • San Miguel • Santa Cruz • Santa Rosa • Talotog • Zone I • Zone II • Zone III • Zone IV • Zone V
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
Please upload Picture
Murcia within Negros Occidental
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Negros Occidental|
Negros Occidental Map Locator
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Canlandog is one of the barangays in Murcia.
- Murcia is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Island of negros and within Region VI.
- The Island of negros is in Western Visayas.
Canlandog ,Murcia Negros Occidental is a very nice place. It is situated at the foot of Mt. Canlandog. It has 10 puroks and sitios.
People of Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Canlandog
Local Government Unit LGU of Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Canlandog Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Barangay Chairman, Mildy P De La Pena
- Kagawad 1, Renato P Fernandez
- Kagawad 2, Reynaldo A Gawan
- Kagawad 3, Ryan L Garcia
- Kagawad 4, Rudy G Roquero
- Kagawad 5, Ramil L Jore
- Kagawad 6, Virgilio C Palermo
- Kagawad 7, Rolly A Palermo
- SK Chairman, Kristine May T Penafiel
Businesses in Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Canlandog
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate for Sale in Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Canlandog, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Canlandog
Economy of Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental. Where does the energy source of this Murcia, Negros Occidental come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Canlandog in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Canlandog. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Canlandog landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Canlandog
Your Story about Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Canlandog. You can talk about the good things in Canlandog or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Canlandog. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- MY LIFE...in MY PLACE..THE PLACE I WONT FORGET!
I was a product of Brgy. Canlandog. We are seven in the family, and I am the fourth son of my parents. My parents didn't have sufficient and stable job to suffice our needs. We lived in a small house , living in a simple and very economical way of life. I never experienced a good life like what other kids do during my childhood years. I started to struggle when I begun my elementary education. I studied hard and finally I graduated my elementary w/ flying colors until I reached high school.
I graduated in a government high school in Murcia. I had a terrible experience during my high school days, I experienced selling some stuffs to support my needs in school. I worked as a helper in order for me to have somewhere to stay since our place is very far from our school. I worked hard and because of my determination I finished my high school as a Class Valedictorian. I continued my college education in one of the universities in Bacolod. I worked at day and I go to school at night, until I finally finished my college and was landed a job. I stayed in my first job for almost five years. I started as a service crew, and a party host, until such time I became a regular crew and became the Asst. Marketing Officer. I really love my first job however, I came into a realization that I need to get a higher compensation to help my family. I decided to work at a call center industry in the city, and that helped me buy my needs and even my wants in life. I had helped my family, I even helped my friends to get the same job like mine and even encourage others to do like what I did. At present, I am still working as a call center agent. I already invested a house and lot for our family, and I am planning to start my own business soon. I already have my own family and we are currently living here in Bacolod. I never forget to go home at Canlandog if I have my vacation leaves and days off. I often visit my family and childhood friends to make them feel that I still remeber our place. I will never forget my place "CANLANDOG" wherever I go. the adage that says "ANG TAONG HINDI MARUNONG LUMINGON SA PINANGGALINGAN AY HINDI MAKAKARATING SA PAROROONAN" was my greatest inspiration.
TO BE CONTINUED..... Hello, i love Canlandog
The oldest man or woman in Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Canlandog? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in barangay. We will then post your entry in Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Canlandog? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in barangay? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Canlandog.
Canlandog, Murcia, Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery
- Pictures of Canlandog
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.