Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
Barangays of Manabo in the Abra province of the Philippines
Ayyeng • Catacdegan Nuevo • Catacdegan Viejo • Luzong • San Jose Norte • San Jose Sur • San Juan Norte • San Juan Sur • San Ramon East • San Ramon West • Santo Tomas
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Manabo, Abra, Philippines|
Location of Manabo within the province of Abra
Catacdegan Viejo Barangay Seal Picture
Catacdegan Viejo Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
- Catacdegan Viejo is one of the Barangays of Manabo.
- Manabo is in the Province of Abra
- Abra is in the island of Luzon and within Region XIV.
History of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Catacdegan Viejo
People of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
Total Population of Catacdegan Viejo
Elected Government Officials of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
- Catacdegan Viejo Elected Officers for the term of 2013-2016
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Punong Barangay (Captain-Chairman): Bobby Anthony Batlong Lopez
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad -Councilor 1: Fortonato Sabado Dagsi
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad -Councilor 2: Jovencio Domogma Banawa
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad -Councilor 3: Efren Corpuz Sucao
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad -Councilor 4: Larry Batoon Maniego
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad -Councilor 5: Anacleto Vitor Almachar
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad -Councilor 6: Jomar Morong Siagan
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad -Councilor 7: Alberto Sr. San Enriquez
- Elected Catacdegan Viejo Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Fortunato S Dagsi
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Glenn E Lopez
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad - Councillor 3: Ernani P Racsa
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Jovencio D Banawa
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad - Councillor 5: Monico D Santos
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Cristina P Ayson
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad - Councillor 7: Norberto L Sula Jr
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman): Matias P Paredes
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) Chairman: Prestley L Paredes
Businesses in Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Catacdegan Viejo.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Catacdegan Viejo
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Catacdegan Viejo, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
The schools in Catacdegan Viejo
Economy of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Catacdegan Viejo. This will help boost the local economy of Catacdegan Viejo. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Catacdegan Viejo landmarks here.
- Places to see in Catacdegan Viejo:
Fiestas and Traditions of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
Fiesta date of Catacdegan Viejo
Your Story about Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
Tell your story about Catacdegan Viejo. You can talk about the good things in Catacdegan Viejo or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Catacdegan Viejo. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Catacdegan Viejo? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Catacdegan Viejo. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Catacdegan Viejo? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Catacdegan Viejo? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Catacdegan Viejo.
- PH with ‘good chance’ of hosting Women’s Club World c’ships—FIVB exec
- Friday, October 9, 2015 5:44 pm
- The Philippines is bidding to host the World Women’s Club championships which is set to be held in October 2016.
- Philippine Superliga president Ramon “Tats” Suzara said the country is ready to stage the meet which will pit eight top clubs in the world including the Philippines as host team ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- PH ‘well positioned’ amid volatile markets
- Friday, October 9, 2015 9:20 pm
- The Philippines remains “well-positioned” amid global volatility, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) said on Friday following the release of a report detailing cautiousness at the US Federal Reserve.
- Minutes of the Federal Open Market Committee’s meeting last September showed that US policymakers had held off from raising interest rates given external factors ........ Full Story»
- Peso gains, sustains 2-mth high
- Thursday, October 8, 2015 9:19 pm
- The peso slightly appreciated against the US dollar on Thursday, sustaining a two-month high and continuing to track regional strength.
- The currency gained 3 centavos to close at P46.11 to $1 from P46.14 on Wednesday. Thursday’s close marked the peso’s strongest level since August 11’s P45.93 ........ Full Story»
Upload Photos about Catacdegan Viejo
- Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo Photo Gallery
Why Z-Wiki Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo?
We want to give the people of Catacdegan Viejo the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Catacdegan Viejo is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Catacdegan Viejo participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Catacdegan Viejo.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.