Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
Barangays of Manabo in the Abra province of the Philippines
Ayyeng • Catacdegan Nuevo • Catacdegan Viejo • Luzong • San Jose Norte • San Jose Sur • San Juan Norte • San Juan Sur • San Ramon East • San Ramon West • Santo Tomas
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Manabo, Abra, Philippines|
Location of Manabo within the province of Abra
Catacdegan Viejo Barangay Seal Picture
Catacdegan Viejo Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
- Catacdegan Viejo is one of the Barangays of Manabo.
- Manabo is in the Province of Abra
- Abra is in the island of Luzon and within Region XIV.
History of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Catacdegan Viejo
People of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
Total Population of Catacdegan Viejo
Elected Government Officials of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
- Catacdegan Viejo Elected Officers for the term of 2013-2016
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Punong Barangay (Captain-Chairman): Bobby Anthony Batlong Lopez
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad -Councilor 1: Fortonato Sabado Dagsi
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad -Councilor 2: Jovencio Domogma Banawa
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad -Councilor 3: Efren Corpuz Sucao
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad -Councilor 4: Larry Batoon Maniego
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad -Councilor 5: Anacleto Vitor Almachar
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad -Councilor 6: Jomar Morong Siagan
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad -Councilor 7: Alberto Sr. San Enriquez
- Elected Catacdegan Viejo Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Fortunato S Dagsi
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Glenn E Lopez
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad - Councillor 3: Ernani P Racsa
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Jovencio D Banawa
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad - Councillor 5: Monico D Santos
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Cristina P Ayson
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Kagawad - Councillor 7: Norberto L Sula Jr
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman): Matias P Paredes
- ABRA, MANABO, CATACDEGAN VIEJO: Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) Chairman: Prestley L Paredes
Businesses in Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Catacdegan Viejo.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Catacdegan Viejo
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Catacdegan Viejo, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
The schools in Catacdegan Viejo
Economy of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Catacdegan Viejo. This will help boost the local economy of Catacdegan Viejo. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Catacdegan Viejo landmarks here.
- Places to see in Catacdegan Viejo:
Fiestas and Traditions of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
Fiesta date of Catacdegan Viejo
Your Story about Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
Tell your story about Catacdegan Viejo. You can talk about the good things in Catacdegan Viejo or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Catacdegan Viejo. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Catacdegan Viejo? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Catacdegan Viejo. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo, Abra, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Catacdegan Viejo? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Catacdegan Viejo? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Catacdegan Viejo.
- Pinay archer advances
- Saturday, August 23, 2014 12:01 am
- NANJING—Archer Bianca Roxas-Chua Gotuaco delivered Friday in the ranking round of the women’s individual recurve at the sun-blessed Fangshan Archery Field here.
- The 17-year-old Gotuaco scored 642 points on 72 arrows and ranked No. 11 out of 32 female archers that qualified to this year’s Youth Olympic Games ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Index breaks through 7,100-pt barrier
- Saturday, August 23, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) smashed through the 7,100-point barrier for the first time this year, powered primarily by the continued optimism in local as well as global equity markets, analysts said.
- The PSEi continued its four-day rally after gaining 0.52 percent or 36.60 points to close at a fresh 14-month high of 7,133.09. The broader all share index finished at 4,217.55, up 0.41 percent or 17.06 points ........................ Full Story»
- PH agri products face bright trade prospects
- Friday, August 22, 2014 12:01 am
- LA TRINIDAD, Benguet—Philippine agricultural products have been doing good in the international market and the country will be a strong free trade competitor in the Asian region, a senior science and technology official said on Thursday.
- Dr. Julius Caesar Sicat, regional director of the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) said the country should maintain the quality of its agricultural products and improve its manufacturing and processed products sectors ........................ Full Story»
Upload Photos about Catacdegan Viejo
- Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo Photo Gallery
Why Z-Wiki Catacdegan Viejo, Manabo?
We want to give the people of Catacdegan Viejo the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Catacdegan Viejo is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Catacdegan Viejo participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Catacdegan Viejo.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.