Caturay, Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines
Barangays of Bayambang, in the Pangasinan Province within Region 1 in the Republic of the Philippines
Alinggan • Amamperez • Amancosiling Norte • Amancosiling Sur • Ambayat I • Ambayat II • Apalen • Asin • Ataynan • Bacnono • Balaybuaya • Banaban • Bani • Batangcawa • Beleng • Bical Norte • Bical Sur • Bongato East • Bongato West • Buayaen • Buenlag 1st • Buenlag 2nd • Cadre Site • Carungay • Caturay • Darawey • Duera • Dusoc • Hermoza • Idong • Inanlorenzana • Inirangan • Iton • Langiran • Ligue • M. H. del Pilar • Macayocayo • Magsaysay • Maigpa • Malimpec • Malioer • Managos • Manambong Norte • Manambong Parte • Manambong Sur • Mangayao • Nalsian Norte • Nalsian Sur • Pangdel • Pantol • Paragos • Poblacion Sur • Pugo • Reynado • San Gabriel 1st • San Gabriel 2nd • San Vicente • Sangcagulis • Sanlibo • Sapang • Tamaro • Tambac • Tampog • Tanolong • Tatarao • Telbang • Tococ East • Tococ West • Warding • Wawa • Zone I • Zone II • Zone III • Zone IV • Zone V • Zone VI • Zone VII
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pangasinan Province, Philippines|
Bayambang within the Pangasinan province
Map Locator of Pangasinan Province
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Caturay, Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Caturay is one of the barangays of Bayambang.
- Bayambang is one of the municipalities in the Pangasinan province.
- Pangasinan is in the island of Luzon and within Region_I-Ilocos Region.
History of Caturay, Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Caturay
People of Caturay, Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines
Total Population of Caturay
Elected Government Officials of Caturay, Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines
Businesses in Caturay, Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Caturay, Bayambang.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Caturay
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Caturay, Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Caturay, Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Caturay, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Caturay, Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Caturay, Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines
The schools in Caturay
Economy of Caturay, Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Caturay, Bayambang you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Caturay, Bayambang, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Caturay, Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Caturay, Bayambang. Where does the energy source of this Bayambang come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Caturay, Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Caturay in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Caturay. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Caturay landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Caturay, Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Caturay
Your Story about Caturay, Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines
Tell your story about Caturay. You can talk about the good things in Caturay or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Caturay. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Caturay, Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Caturay? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Caturay.
Why Z-Wiki Caturay, Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines
We want to give the people of Caturay the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Caturay is not depentent upon one individaul. This website will grow as more people of Caturay participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Caturay.
- Pictures of Caturay
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Caturay, Bayambang.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.