Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
Barangays of Lapu-Lapu City, in the Cebu Province, Philippines
Agus | Babag | Bankal | Baring | Basak | Buaya | Calawisan | Canjulao | Caw-oy | Cawhagan | Caubian | Gun-ob | Ibo | Looc | Mactan | Maribago | Marigondon | Pajac | Pajo | Pangan-an | Poblacion | Punta Engaño | Pusok | Sabang | San Vicente | Santa Rosa | Subabasbas | Talima | Tingo | Tungasan
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with informaton updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Location of Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
History of Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Caubian
The People and the island of Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
Island Name: Caubian Island 1 (small island) Population: 1,895 Major Occupation: Fishermen Sea Shore Details: White Sand Tourist Accommodation: No Cottages for Tourists Snorkeling: No Place to Snorkel Diving: No Place to Dive Distance Estimate Travel Time: 45 minutes from Maribago Comments: Hospitality is in the island. Around island are sand.
Island Name: Caubian Island 2 (big island)/ Po Population: 0 Major Occupation: 0 Sea Shore Details: Rocky Dead Corals Tourist Accommodation:Have Cottages for Tourists Snorkeling: B Diving: B/A Distance Estimate Travel Time: 45 minutes from Maribago Comments: Good for diving, fishing and snorkeling. There is a diving point which resemble like a underwater cave.
Local Government Unit LGU of Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
Businesses in Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Caubian
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Caubian, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
The schools in Caubian Felipe Matbagon Elementary School Felipe Matbagon High School
Economy of Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City. Where does the energy source of this Lapu-Lapu City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
Caubian is composed of two island namely: Caubian Gamay (where people are staying) and Caubian Dako(a.k.a Po). Last December 2009, Petron made a project in helping save the Minantaw Reef near the Island and made the Minantaw Marine Park and Sanctuary.
Fiestas and Traditions of Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
Every Febuary of the Year! Patron Saint: Sr. Sto Nino
Your Story about Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Caubian. You can talk about the good things in Caubian or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Caubian. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Pictures of Caubian
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Caubian, Lapu-Lapu City.