Cembo, Makati, Philippines
Barangays of Makati City in the 4th district within the Metro Manila Area (NCR) of the Philippines
Bangkal | Bel-Air | Carmona | Cembo | Comembo | Dasmariñas | East Rembo | Forbes Park | Guadalupe Nuevo | Guadalupe Viejo | Kasilawan | La Paz | Magallanes | Olympia | Palanan | Pembo | Pinagkaisahan | Pio del Pilar | Pitogo | Poblacion | Post Proper Northside | Post Proper Southside | Rizal | San Antonio | San Isidro | San Lorenzo | Santa Cruz | Singkamas | South Cembo | Tejeros | Upgrade SHS Katipunan | Upgrade SHS Novaliches | Urdaneta | Valenzuela | West Rembo
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Cembo Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Makati City, Philippines|
Makati City Map Locator
Cembo Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Cembo makati barangay council 2010-2013
boodle Fight at Cembo Barangay
Location of Cembo, Makati City, Philippines
- Cembo is one of the Barangays of Makati City.
- Makati City is one of the Cities of the philippines in Metro Manila. It is in the NCR, FOURTH DISTRICT.
History of Cembo, Makati City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Cembo
People of Cembo, Makati City, Philippines
Cembo is an urban barangay with a population of 27,998 per the 2010 census.
Elected Government Officials of Cembo, Makati City, Philippines
- Elected Cembo Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- City Of Makati, Cembo, Barangay Chairman, Evelyn Delfina E. Villamor
- City Of Makati, Cembo, Kagawad 1, Joel M. Ariones
- City Of Makati, Cembo, Kagawad 2, Paul Leonardo C. Magpantay
- City Of Makati, Cembo, Kagawad 3, Felizardo A. Plana
- City Of Makati, Cembo, Kagawad 4, Gary Lester A. Valdez
- City Of Makati, Cembo, Kagawad 5, Romeo R. Millo
- City Of Makati, Cembo, Kagawad 6, Sharrol B. Umadhay
- City Of Makati, Cembo, Kagawad 7, Blesila P. Bajio
- City Of Makati, Cembo, SK Chairman, Percival Julius P. Ostonal Jr.
Businesses in Cembo, Makati City, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in Cembo. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Here is an example of a picture that became the webpage of the business: Aderes Flea Market
- Businesses in Cembo
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks and Financial Institutions in Cembo
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Cembo
- Salons and Barber Shops
- Supermarket, wet market
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Cembo, Makati City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Cembo, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cembo, Makati City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Cembo, Makati City, Philippines
The schools in Cembo
Economy of Cembo, Makati City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Cembo, Makati City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Cembo, Makati City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Cembo, Makati City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Cembo, Makati City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Cembo, Makati City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Cembo. This will help boost the local economy of Cembo. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Cembo landmarks here.
- Places to see in Cembo:
Fiestas and Traditions of Cembo, Makati City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Cembo
Your Story about Cembo, Makati City, Philippines
Tell your story about Cembo. You can talk about the good things in Cembo or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Cembo. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Cembo, Makati City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Cembo? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Cembo. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Cembo, Makati City, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Cembo? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Cembo? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Cembo.
- Parantac caps wushu 3-gold haul
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:00 am
- NAY PYI TAW – Daniel Parantac of the famed Apo Lakay team of Baguio claimed the third and last gold of the vaunted wushu team, providing the impetus for what could be a fight to the last man standing in the bloody wars of the martial arts as the 27th Southeast Asian Games fires off in formal opening rites at the vast Wunnam Theikdi main stadium today.
- Parantac, silver medalist in the duilian in partnership with John Keithly Chan and Norlene Ardee Catolico, won the two-in-one event with scores of 9.68 in the taijian (double-edged sword) and 9.70 in the taijiquan (slow, relaxed movements with powerful thrusts)...............Full Story»
News and Events
- P239-M in housing aid for Yolanda Victims released
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- MANILA, Dec. 11 -- Department of Budget and Management (DBM) Secretary Florencio “Butch” Abad has released P238.6 million to the National Housing Authority (NHA) to support the Housing Materials Assistance (HOMA) to victims of Typhoon Yolanda under the agency’s Emergency Housing Assistance for Calamity Victims Program (EHACVP).
- The release—sourced from Budgetary Support to Government Corporations under the 2013 National Budget—is part of a larger P350-million rollout for the EHACVP, a nationwide program designed to respond to the permanent housing needs of low- and marginal-income families and informal settlers affected by calamities, including typhoons, landslides, earthquakes, and fires, DBM said in a statement.........Full Story»
- Exports up by 14%
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013 1:39 pm
- MANILA, Philippines - The country's merchandise exports expanded to 14 percent or $5.026 billion in October 2013 from the 6.1 percent or $4.410 billion recorded the previous year, the National Statistics Office (NSO) reported on Tuesday.
- "The positive growth was mainly brought by the increase of nine major commodities out of the top ten commodities for the month and these are: chemicals; machinery and transport Equipment; Other Mineral Products; Cathodes & Sections of Cathodes, of Refined Sugar; Other Manufactures; Articles of Apparel and Clothing Accessories; Ignition Wiring Set and Other Wiring Sets Used in Vehicles, Aircrafts and Ships; Other Electronics; Woodcrafts and Furniture; Electronic Products; and Metal Components," NSO noted.........Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Cembo, Makati City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Cembo, Makati City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Makati City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Cembo, Makati, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Cembo, Makati City?
We want to give the people of Cembo the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Cembo is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Cembo participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Cembo.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.