Chinese Pier, Jolo, Sulu, Philippines
Barangays of Jolo, in the Sulu Province within The ARMM in the Republic of The Philippines
alat || Asturias || Bus-bus || Chinese Pier || San Raymundo || Takut-Takut || Tulay || Walled City (Pob.)
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Chinese Pier Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Jolo, Sulu|
Map location of Sulu Province
Chinese Pier Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Chinese Pier, Jolo, Sulu, Philippines
- Chinese Pier is one of the Barangays of Jolo.
- Jolo is in the Province of Sulu .
- Sulu is within Region XV-ARMM in the Sulu Archipelago.
History of Chinese Pier, Jolo, Sulu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Chinese Pier
People of Chinese Pier, Jolo, Sulu, Philippines
Total Population of Chinese Pier
Elected Government Officials of Chinese Pier, Jolo, Sulu, Philippines
- Elected Chinese Pier Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): Hussein K. Hassan
- SK Chairman:Abdul-Qaabid A. Majid
Businesses in Chinese Pier, Jolo, Sulu, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Chinese Pier.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Chinese Pier. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your barangay page. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Chinese Pier
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Chinese Pier, Jolo, Sulu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Chinese Pier, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Chinese Pier, Jolo, Sulu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Chinese Pier, Jolo, Sulu, Philippines
The schools in Chinese Pier
Economy of Chinese Pier, Jolo, Sulu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Chinese Pier, Jolo you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Chinese Pier, Jolo, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Chinese Pier, Jolo, Sulu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Chinese Pier, Jolo. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Chinese Pier, Jolo, Sulu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Chinese Pier. This will help boost the local economy of Chinese Pier. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Chinese Pier landmarks here.
- Places to see in Chinese Pier:
Fiestas and Traditions of Chinese Pier, Jolo, Sulu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Chinese Pier
Your Story about Chinese Pier, Jolo, Sulu, Philippines
Tell your story about Chinese Pier. You can talk about the good things in Chinese Pier or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Chinese Pier. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Chinese Pier, Jolo, Sulu, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Chinese Pier? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Chinese Pier. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Chinese Pier, Jolo, Sulu, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Chinese Pier? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Chinese Pier? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Chinese Pier.
- Salvador shoots for golf 3-peat
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:01 am
- SILANG, Cavite— Elmer Salvador sets out for a rare three-peat against a crack international field out to foil his record bid on the Asian Development Tour, ensuring a slam-bang action right in the opener of the $100,000 Aboitiz Invitational today (Wednesday) at the Riviera Golf and Country’s Club’s Couples course here.
- The overnight downpour has made the par-72 layout longer and a lot tougher and the forecast of rain in the next three days could bring out the best or worst in the 130-player field that includes the country’s aces and a slew of ADT campaigners seeking to boost their respective rankings in the Order of Merit for a crack at berths in next year’s Asian Tour ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Phl stocks extend winning streak
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) extended yesterday its winning streak, closing above the 7,100-mark for the second time this year.
- Despite fluctuating throughout the day, the PSEi managed to gain 0.19 percent or 13.26 points to close at a fresh 14-month high of 7,146.35. The broader all shares index also inched up 0.09 percent or 3.87 points to 4,221.42 ........................ Full Story»
- Philippines to make fresh push for SMEs during Asean economic ministers' meet
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014 8:33 am
- MANILA – With less than two years before the Asean Economic Community (AEC) goes into force, the Philippines will lobby for more measures to ensure small and medium enterprises (SMEs) can benefit from regional integration.
- “We are always pushing for SME trade facilitation so that it will be easier for SMEs to export and trade with other members,” Trade Secretary Gregory Domingo told reporters in a briefing held before he flew for the Asean Economic Ministers (AEM) ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Chinese Pier, Jolo?
We want to give the people of Chinese Pier the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Chinese Pier is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Chinese Pier participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Chinese Pier.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Chinese Pier.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Chinese Pier, Jolo Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Jolo, Sulu, Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sulu, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Chinese Pier, Jolo, Sulu, Philippines]]