Claro M. Recto, Angeles City, Philippines
List of 33 Barangays in Angeles City, in the Pampanga Province within Region 3 in the Republic of The Philippines
Agapito del Rosario | Amsic | Anunas | Balibago | Capaya | Claro M. Recto | Cuayan | Cutcut | Cutud | Lourdes North West | Lourdes Sur (Talimundoc) | Lourdes Sur East | Malabañas | Margot | Marisol (Ninoy Aquino) | Mining | Pampang (Santo Niño) | Pandan | Pulungbulo | Pulung Cacutud | Pulung Maragul | Salapungan | San Jose | San Nicolas | Santa Teresita | Santa Trinidad | Santo Cristo | Santo Domingo | Santo Rosario (Población) | Sapalibutad | Sapang Bato | Tabun | Virgen Delos Remedios
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Angeles City, Pampanga|
Angeles City Map Locator
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Claro M. Recto, Angeles City, Philippines
- Claro M. Recto is one of the barangays in Angeles City.
- Angeles City is physically in the Province of Pampanga but as of August 2007, the city became an independent component city of the Philippines and no longer a part of the province of Pampanga.
History of Claro M. Recto, Angeles City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Claro M. Recto
People of Claro M. Recto, Angeles City, Philippines
Total Population of Claro M. Recto
Elected Government Officials of Claro M. Recto, Angeles City, Philippines
- Elected Officials for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Election Result for this barangay from the COMELEC is not available as of 28 October 2014.You may email email@example.com to inquire.
- Elected officials of Claro M. Recto for the term of 2010-2013
- Pampanga, Angeles City, Claro M. Recto, Barangay Chairman, Valentino M Lagman
- Pampanga, Angeles City, Claro M. Recto, Kagawad 1, Reynaldo Angeles
- Pampanga, Angeles City, Claro M. Recto, Kagawad 2, Randal Malonzo
- Pampanga, Angeles City, Claro M. Recto, Kagawad 3, Mario Bognot
- Pampanga, Angeles City, Claro M. Recto, Kagawad 4, Rodrigo Enriquez
- Pampanga, Angeles City, Claro M. Recto, Kagawad 5, Angelo Jose Meneses
- Pampanga, Angeles City, Claro M. Recto, Kagawad 6, Renato Meneses
- Pampanga, Angeles City, Claro M. Recto, Kagawad 7, Jane Calma
- Pampanga, Angeles City, Claro M. Recto, SK Chairman, Harvey Santiago
Businesses in Claro M. Recto, Angeles City, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Claro M. Recto, Angeles City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Claro M. Recto
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Claro M. Recto, Angeles City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate for Sale in Claro M. Recto, Angeles City, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Claro M. Recto, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Claro M. Recto, Angeles City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Claro M. Recto, Angeles City, Philippines
The schools in Claro M. Recto
Economy of Claro M. Recto, Angeles City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Claro M. Recto, Angeles City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Claro M. Recto, Angeles City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Claro M. Recto, Angeles City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Claro M. Recto, Angeles City. Where does the energy source of this Angeles City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Claro M. Recto, Angeles City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Claro M. Recto in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Claro M. Recto. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Claro M. Recto landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Claro M. Recto, Angeles City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Claro M. Recto
Your Story about Claro M. Recto, Angeles City, Philippines
Tell your story about Claro M. Recto. You can talk about the good things in Claro M. Recto or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Claro M. Recto. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Claro M. Recto, Angeles City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Claro M. Recto? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Claro M. Recto.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.