Cubay, Iloilo City, Philippines
180 Barangays of Iloilo City in the Province of Iloilo within Region VI in the Republic of The Philippines
Abeto Mirasol Taft South | Aguinaldo | Airport | Alalasan Lapuz | Arguelles | Arsenal Aduana | Bakhaw | Balabago | Balantang | Baldoza | Bantud | Banuyao | Baybay Tanza | Bito-on | Bolilao | Bonifacio Tanza | Bonifacio | Buhang Taft North | Buhang | Buntatala | Burgos-Mabini-Plaza | Caingin | Calahunan | Calaparan | Calubihan | Calumpang | Camalig | Cochero | Compania | Concepcion-Montes | Cuartero | Cubay | Danao | Delgado-Jalandoni-Bagumbayan | Democracia | Desamparados | Divinagracia | Don Esteban-Lapuz | Dulonan | Dungon A | Dungon B | Dungon | East Baluarte | East Timawa | Edganzon | El 98 Castilla | Fajardo | Flores | General Hughes-Montes | Gloria | Gustilo | Guzman-Jesena | Habog-habog Salvacion | Hibao-an Norte | Hibao-an Sur | Hinactacan | Hipodromo | Inday | Infante | Ingore | Jalandoni Estate-Lapuz | Jalandoni-Wilson | Jaro (Benedicto) | Javellana | Jereos | Kahirupan | Kasingkasing | Katilingban | Kauswagan | Laguda | Lanit | Lapuz Norte | Lapuz Sur | Legaspi dela Rama | Liberation | Libertad-Santa Isabel | Libertad-Lapuz | Loboc-Lapuz | Lopez Jaena Norte | Lopez Jaena Sur | Lopez Jaena | Luna | M. V. Hechanova | Mabolo-Delgado | Macarthur | Magdalo | Magsaysay Village | Magsaysay | Malipayon-Delgado | Mansaya-Lapuz | Marcelo H. del Pilar | Maria Clara | Maria Cristina | Mohon | Molo Boulevard | Monica Blumentritt | Montinola | Muelle Loney-Montes | Nabitasan | Navais | Nonoy | North Avanceña | North Baluarte | North Fundidor | North San Jose | Obrero-Lapuz | Oñate de Leon | Ortiz | Osmeña | Our Lady Of Fatima | Our Lady Of Lourdes | Pale Benedicto Rizal | PHHC Block 17 | PHHC Block 22 | Poblacion Molo | President Roxas | Progreso-Lapuz | Punong-Lapuz | Quezon | Quintin Salas | Railway | Rima-Rizal | Rizal | Rizal Estanzuela | Rizal Ibarra | Rizal Palapala I | Rizal Palapala II | Roxas Village | Sambag | Sampaguita | San Agustin | San Antonio | San Felix | San Isidro | San Jose Arevalo | San Jose (City Proper) | San Jose Jaro | San Juan | San Nicolas | San Pedro Jaro | San Pedro | San Rafael | San Roque | San Vicente | Santa Cruz | Santa Filomena | Santa Rosa | Santo Domingo | Santo Niño Norte | Santo Niño Sur | Santo Rosario-Duran | Seminario | Simon Ledesma | Sinikway | So-oc | South Baluarte | South Fundidor | South San Jose | Taal | Tabuc Suba | Tabucan | Tacas | Tagbac | Tanza-Esperanza | Tap-oc | Taytay Zone II | Ticud | Timawa Tanza I | Timawa Tanza II | Ungka | Veterans Village | Villa Anita | West Habog-habog | West Timawa | Yulo Drive | Yulo-Arroyo | Zamora-Melliza
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Cubay Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Iloilo City, Iloilo|
Map Locator of Iloilo City
Cubay Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Cubay, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Cubay is one of the Barangays of Iloilo City in the Jaro District.
- Iloilo City is in the Province of Iloiloand within the island of Panay.
- Iloilo is in the western visayan islands and within Region VI
History of Cubay, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Cubay
People of Cubay, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Cubay
Elected Government Officials of Cubay, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
Result not yet available as of 18 SEPTEMBER 2014.You may email email@example.com to inquire.
- Elected Cubay Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Iloilo City, Cubay, Barangay Chairman, Renato L Villegas
- Iloilo City, Cubay, Kagawad 1, Willie M Hallares
- Iloilo City, Cubay, Kagawad 2, Ernie R Cayanan
- Iloilo City, Cubay, Kagawad 3, Antonio B Sian
- Iloilo City, Cubay, Kagawad 4, Quirly S Catamin
- Iloilo City, Cubay, Kagawad 5, Ramil C Aposaga
- Iloilo City, Cubay, Kagawad 6, Federico C Confesor
- Iloilo City, Cubay, Kagawad 7, Jacinto L Viloria Jr
- Iloilo City, Cubay, SK Chairman, Malou Jane C Doroteo
Businesses in Cubay, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Cubay.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Cubay
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Cubay, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- Tour of Matabungkay 2014 - Billed as “the most awaited road cycling event of the year”, the 2014 Tour of Matabungkay attracted a record number of participants at just over 500 riders across the categories for the challenging four stage 3-day race. Read More
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Cubay, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cubay, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Cubay, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Cubay
Economy of Cubay, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Cubay, Iloilo City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Cubay, Iloilo City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Cubay, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Cubay, Iloilo City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Cubay, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Cubay. This will help boost the local economy of Cubay. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Cubay landmarks here.
- Places to see in Cubay:
Fiestas and Traditions of Cubay, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Cubay
Your Story about Cubay, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Cubay. You can talk about the good things in Cubay or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Cubay. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Cubay, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Cubay? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Cubay. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Cubay, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Cubay? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Cubay? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Cubay.
- Blu Boys 2nd in Asian softball
- Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine Blu Boys settled for second place in the 14th Asian Men’s Softball Championship after dropping a 0-5 setback to perennial champ Japan in yesterday’s grand finals at Kallang Softball Diamond Stadium in Singapore.
- The Blu Boys couldn’t get things going against the powerhouse Japanese, who completed an unbeaten run to their seventh straight Asian crown in the world championship-qualifying tourney featuring six nations. ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Current account surplus climbs 15% to $3 B in Q3
- Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s current account surplus climbed 15 percent in the third quarter as the rise in exports outpaced the increase in imports, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas reported.
- The surplus summed up to $3.037 billion in July to September, higher than the $2.647 billion recorded in the same period last year. The level is equivalent to 4.4 percent of the country’s gross domestic product ......................... Full Story»
- Phl stocks surge on Wall St rally
- Saturday, December 20, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Another overnight Wall Street rally behind the US Federal Reserve’s pledge to be patient in hiking rates catapulted the local benchmark index into the positive territory for the second consecutive session yesterday.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) climbed 1.37 percent or 96.35 points to close at 7,125.63 while the broader All Shares index grew 1.09 percent or 45.25 points at 4,195.81 ......................... Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Cubay.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Cubay, Iloilo City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Iloilo City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Iloilo, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Cubay, Iloilo City, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Cubay, Iloilo City?
We want to give the people of Cubay the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Cubay is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Cubay participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Cubay.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.