Cumadcad, Castilla, Sorsogon, Philippines
Barangays (34) of Castilla, in the Sorsogon Province within Region 5 of The Philippines
Amomonting • Bagalayag • Bagong Sirang • Bonga • Buenavista • Burabod • Caburacan • Canjela • Cogon • Cumadcad • Dangcalan • Dinapa • La Union • Libtong • Loreto • Macalaya • Maracabac • Mayon • Maypangi • Milagrosa • Miluya • Monte Carmelo • Oras • Pandan • Poblacion • Quirapi • Saclayan • Salvacion • San Isidro • San Rafael • San Roque • San Vicente • Sogoy • Tomalaytay
Cumadcad Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Sorsogon|
Location of Sorsogon within the Philippines
Cumadcad Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Cumadcad, Castilla, Sorsogon, Philippines
- Cumadcad is one of the Barangays of Castilla.
- Castilla is in the Province of Sorsogon
- The province of Sorsogon is in Region V - in the Bicol Region.
History of Cumadcad, Castilla, Sorsogon, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Cumadcad
People of Cumadcad, Castilla, Sorsogon, Philippines
Total Population of Cumadcad
Elected Government Officials of Cumadcad, Castilla, Sorsogon, Philippines
- Elected Cumadcad Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Manata, Vicente Barquilla
- Barangay Kagawad : Canon, Allan Mendenilla
- Barangay Kagawad : Buban, Ricardo Ariate
- Barangay Kagawad : Bahoy, Bonifacio Almario
- Barangay Kagawad : Madrideo, Noel Arimado
- Barangay Kagawad : Parlan, Gideon Mendoza
- Barangay Kagawad : Alama, Zander Lladones
- Barangay Kagawad : Asiado, Obdulia Lladones
Businesses in Cumadcad, Castilla, Sorsogon, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Cumadcad, Castilla, Sorsogon, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Cumadcad, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cumadcad, Castilla, Sorsogon, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Cumadcad, Castilla, Sorsogon, Philippines
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The schools in Cumadcad
Economy of Cumadcad, Castilla, Sorsogon, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Cumadcad, Castilla you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Cumadcad, Castilla, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Cumadcad, Castilla, Sorsogon, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Cumadcad, Castilla. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Cumadcad, Castilla, Sorsogon, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Cumadcad. This will help boost the local economy of Cumadcad. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Cumadcad landmarks here.
- Places to see in Cumadcad:
Fiestas and Traditions of Cumadcad, Castilla, Sorsogon, Philippines
Fiesta date of Cumadcad
Your Story about Cumadcad, Castilla, Sorsogon, Philippines
Tell your story about Cumadcad. You can talk about the good things in Cumadcad or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Cumadcad. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Cumadcad, Castilla, Sorsogon, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Cumadcad? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Cumadcad. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Cumadcad, Castilla, Sorsogon, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Cumadcad? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Cumadcad? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Cumadcad.
- Phl bets cop two Sanda Cup golds
- Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Iloilo’s Jesse Aligaga retained his 48kg crown while Baguio City’s Jean Claude Saclag snatched the 60kg title in the seventh Sanda World Cup in Jakarta, Indonesia recently.
- Foiled in his bid for a back-to-back gold medal showing in the 2013 World Wushu Championships, Aligaga made sure his quest in the World Cup would be a success as he finished off India’s Chandra Singh Mayanglamban in two rounds ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Senate approves P2.6-T national budget for 2015
- Thursday, November 27, 2014 2:27 am
- Senators on Wednesday night voted 13-0 to approve on third and final reading the proposed P2.606-trillion 2015 national budget.
- The senators also introduced amendments to the budget measure, House Bill No. 4968, including additional realignments amounting to P4.756 billion ......................... Full Story»
- Phl bond market logs fastest growth in E Asia
- Wednesday, November 26, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine bond market posted the fastest growth in emerging East Asia in January to September this year, according to a report released by the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- The country’s corporate bond market expanded 11.3 percent in the third quarter, and 37.6 percent to $17 billion after nine months in 2014 ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Cumadcad, Castilla?
We want to give the people of Cumadcad the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Cumadcad is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Cumadcad participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Cumadcad.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Cumadcad.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Cumadcad, Castilla Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Castilla, Sorsogon, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sorsogon, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Cumadcad, Castilla, Sorsogon, Philippines]]