Datagan Pagadian City Zamboanga del Sur Philippines
Barangays (54) of Pagadian City, in the Zamboanga del Sur Province within Region 9 in the Republic of The Philippines
Alegria | Balangasan | Balintawak | Baloyboan | Banale | Bogo | Bomba | Buenavista | Bulatok | Bulawan | Dampalan | Danlugan | Dao | Datagan | Deborok | Ditoray | Dumagoc | Gatas | Gubac | Gubang | Kagawasan | Kahayagan | Kalasan | Kawit | La Suerte | Lala | Lapidian | Lenienza | Lison Valley | Lourdes | Lower Sibatang | Lumad | Lumbia | Macasing | Manga | Muricay | Napolan | Palpalan | Pedulonan | Poloyagan | San Francisco | San Jose | San Pedro | Santa Lucia | Santa Maria | Santiago | Santo Niño || Tawagan Sur || Tiguma || Tuburan || Tulangan || Tulawas || Upper Sibatang | White Beach
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Datagan Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pagadian City|
Location of Pagadian City within the province of Zamboanga del Sur
Datagan Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Datagan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Datagan is one of the Barangays of Pagadian City.
- Pagadian City is in the Province of Zamboanga del Sur
- Zamboanga del Sur is in the island of Mindanao and within Region IX.
History of Datagan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Datagan
People of Datagan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Total Population of Datagan
Elected Government Officials of Datagan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Elected Datagan Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay: Umambac, Virginia Abejuela
- Barangay Kagawad: Rellen, Rodrigo Gica
- Barangay Kagawad: Cabardo, Cristopher Salonoy
- Barangay Kagawad: Aguitong, Presco Tenejeros
- Barangay Kagawad: Abejuela, Arnold Amare
- Barangay Kagawad: Bangues, Genno Elmidulan
- Barangay Kagawad: Lauranilla, Teodoro Canillas
- Barangay Kagawad: Canillas , Rogelio Jr. Omambac
- Elected Datagan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Pagadian City (Capital), Datagan, Barangay Chairman, Ramon C. Polenzo
- Pagadian City (Capital), Datagan, Kagawad 1, Virginia A. Umambac
- Pagadian City (Capital), Datagan, Kagawad 2, Jacinto M. Magrenia Sr.
- Pagadian City (Capital), Datagan, Kagawad 3, Turnina O. Pamisa
- Pagadian City (Capital), Datagan, Kagawad 4, Rodrigo G. Rellen
- Pagadian City (Capital), Datagan, Kagawad 5, Martin T. Aguitong
- Pagadian City (Capital), Datagan, Kagawad 6, Romulo C. Velasquez
- Pagadian City (Capital), Datagan, Kagawad 7, Genno E. Bangues
- Pagadian City (Capital), Datagan, SK Chairman, Arsenio A. Bangues Jr.
Businesses in Datagan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Datagan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Datagan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Datagan, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Datagan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Datagan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
The schools in Datagan
Economy of Datagan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Datagan, Pagadian City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Datagan, Pagadian City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Datagan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Datagan, Pagadian City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Datagan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Datagan. This will help boost the local economy of Datagan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Datagan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Datagan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Datagan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Fiesta date of Datagan
Your Story about Datagan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Tell your story about Datagan. You can talk about the good things in Datagan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Datagan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Datagan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Datagan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Datagan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Datagan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Datagan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Datagan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Datagan.
- Caligdong shares his magic touch to players
- Thursday, March 5, 2015 12:00 am
- RETIRED national player Emelio “Chieffy” Caligdong has a lot to share to kids after the teams he has been helping performed well in the ongoing 77th University Athletic Association of the Philippines football tournament.
- La Salle Zobel, with him as assistant coach, finished third in the junior division ................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippine stocks hit new record high
- Thursday, March 5, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s local stock index accelerated the pace of its growth following two consecutive days of moderate gains as it barreled its way through its 18th all-time high for the year.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index yesterday returned above the 7,800 territory for its third-day winning streak after climbing 0.92 percent or 71.32 points at 7,847.83 ........................ Full Story»
- 7 Asian banks set to enter PHL
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Lenders from around the region look to the Philippines for earning opportunities now that the sector has opened to full foreign competition and well ahead of a projected integration process whose tentative steps firm up and grow more purposeful every day.
- According to the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), quite a few have, in fact, formally submitted the intent to make their presence felt in the $270-billion economy whose local output, measured as the gross domestic product (GDP), has the potential to widen this year by as much as 8 percent ........................ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Datagan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category: Datagan, Pagadian City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Pagadian, Zamboanga del Sur, Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[ Datagan Pagadian City Zamboanga del Sur Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Datagan, Pagadian City?
We want to give the people of Datagan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Datagan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Datagan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Datagan.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.