Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
Ambolodto • Awang • Badak • Bagoenged • Baka • Benolen • Bitu • Bongued • Bugawas • Capiton • Dados • Dalican Poblacion • Dinaig Proper • Dulangan • Kakar • Kenebeka • Kurintem • Kusiong • Labungan • Linek • Makir • Margues • Mompong • Nekitan • Sapalan • Semba • Sibuto • Sifaren • Tambak • Tamontaka • Tanuel • Tapian • Taviran • Tenonggos
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
List of 33 Municipalities in the Maguindanao province within Region XV - ARMM in the Republic of The Philippines
Ampatuan || Barira || Buldon || Buluan || Datu Abdullah Sangki || Datu Anggal Midtimbang || Datu Blah T. Sinsuat || Datu Hoffer Ampatuan || Datu Odin Sinsuat || Datu Paglas || Datu Piang || Datu Saudi-Ampatuan || Datu Unsay || Gen. S. K. Pendatun || Guindulungan || Kabuntalan || Mamasapano || Mangudadatu || Matanog || Northern Kabuntalan || Pagagawan || Pagalungan || Paglat || Pandag || Parang || Rajah Buayan || Shariff Aguak (Capital) || Shariff Saydona Mustapha || South Upi || Sultan Kudarat || Sultan Mastura || Sultan Sa Barongis || Talayan || Talitay || Upi
Seal of Datu Odin Sinsuat
Datu Odin Sinsuat within The Maguindanao Province
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Maguindanao|
Maguindanao Province within The Philippines
Municipality Hall of Datu Odin Sinsuat
Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto, Tamontaka, Datu Odin Sinsuat
Coco Nurseries at Sitio Leneba, Sibuto, and Brgy.Semba, all in , Datu Odin Sinsuat
Geography of Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
Datu Odin Sinsuat Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 46,180
Location of Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
- Datu Odin Sinsuat is in the Maguindanao province.
- Maguindanao is within ARMM – Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao
History of Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
The beginning of Datu Odin Sinsuat
People of Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
- Datu Odin Sinsuat Population (as of Aug 1, 2007 Census) = 103,765
- Datu Odin Sinsuat Registered Voters (2009 COMELEC) = 48,964
Elected Government Officials of Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected officials of Datu Odin Sinsuat for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Datu Odin Sinsuat: SINSUAT, DATUOMBRA (LP) LIBERAL PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Datu Odin Sinsuat: SINSUAT, SAJID (LP) LIBERAL PARTY
- Councilors of Datu Odin Sinsuat:
- SINSUAT, DATU LITTLE (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 19173 14.90%
- AMPATUAN, MOHAMMAD KHALID (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 17844 13.86%
- AMBOLODTO, RAP (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 16365 12.71%
- ABAS, TENG (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 16308 12.67%
- ANTE, ZHENET (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 15953 12.39%
- NUR, KAHARUDIN (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 15136 11.76%
- PINGUIAMAN, SUKARNO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 14073 10.93%
- MAMA, SUHARTO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 13857 10.77%
- Elected officials of Datu Odin Sinsuat for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Datu Odin Sinsuat: Lester Siesmundo Sinsuat
- Vice-Mayor of Datu Odin Sinsuat: Sajid Siesmundo Sinsuat
- Councilors of Datu Odin Sinsuat:
Barangay Elected Officials of Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao
Businesses in Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Datu Odin Sinsuat.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Datu Odin Sinsuat
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Datu Odin Sinsuat, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
The name of your school in Datu Odin Sinsuat can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
- MSU - Dinaig Agricultural & Technical College
- Alpha Phi Omega - Epsilon Sigma Chapter
Economy of Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Datu Odin Sinsuat you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Datu Odin Sinsuat, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Datu Odin Sinsuat in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Datu Odin Sinsuat. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Datu Odin Sinsuat landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Datu Odin Sinsuat.
Your Story about Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
Tell your story about Datu Odin Sinsuat. You can talk about the good things in Datu Odin Sinsuat or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Datu Odin Sinsuat. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines
Do know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Datu Odin Sinsuat? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name, date of birth of the elder and the barangay he/she lives in.
Why Z-Wiki Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao
We want to give the people of Datu Odin Sinsuat the ability to promote their city to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Datu Odin Sinsuat is not depentent upon one individaul. This website will grow as more people of Datu Odin Sinsuat participate and provide valid information about the city and also by providing pictures about the city. More power to Datu Odin Sinsuat.
Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Maguindanao, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.