Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
List of Barangays in Mabalacat, in the Pampanga Province within Region 3 in the Republic of The Philippines
Atlu-Bola • Bical • Bundagul • Cacutud • Calumpang • Camachiles • Dapdap • Dau • Dolores • Duquit • Lakandula • Mabiga • Macapagal Village • Mamatitang • Mangalit • Marcos Village • Mawaque • Paralayunan • Poblacion • San Francisco • San Joaquin • Santa Ines • Santa Maria • Santo Rosario • Sapang Balen • Sapang Biabas • Tabun
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Dau Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Mabalacat Pampanga, Philippines|
Mabalacat in Pampanga Province
Dau Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
- Dau is one of the Barangays of Mabalacat.
- Mabalacat is in the Province of Pampanga
- Pampanga is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Dau
People of Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
Total Population of Dau
Elected Government Officials of Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
- Elected Dau Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Pampanga, Mabalacat, Dau, Barangay Chairman, Marino G Morales Jr.
- Pampanga, Mabalacat, Dau, Kagawad 1, Danilo B Bayani
- Pampanga, Mabalacat, Dau, Kagawad 2, Priscilla C Evangelista
- Pampanga, Mabalacat, Dau, Kagawad 3, Joseph D Calma
- Pampanga, Mabalacat, Dau, Kagawad 4, Benjamin M Manlapaz
- Pampanga, Mabalacat, Dau, Kagawad 5, Mario C Tolentino
- Pampanga, Mabalacat, Dau, Kagawad 6, Antonio D Decena
- Pampanga, Mabalacat, Dau, Kagawad 7, Richard Patrick R Morales
- Pampanga, Mabalacat, Dau, SK Chairman, Ira D Morales
Businesses in Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Dau.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Dau
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Dau, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
The schools in Dau
Economy of Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Dau, Mabalacat you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Dau, Mabalacat, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Dau, Mabalacat. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Dau. This will help boost the local economy of Dau. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Dau landmarks here.
- Places to see in Dau:
Fiestas and Traditions of Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
Fiesta date of Dau
Your Story about Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
Tell your story about Dau. You can talk about the good things in Dau or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Dau. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Dau? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Dau. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Dau? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Dau? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Dau.
- PH tossers vs Taiwan today
- Saturday, April 19, 2014
- Game Today
- (Nakhon Pathom, Thailand)
- 3 p.m. – Taiwan vs Philippines
- The Philippine-PLDT HOME TVolution women’s volleyball team expects another tough grind when it battles Taiwan’s Taipei City today in the 2014 Asian Women’s Club Volleyball Championship in Nakhon Pathom, Thailand.
- The Power Pinays, who kicked off their campaign with a three-set romp over India’s KSEB, face the Taiwanese spikers at 2 p.m. (3 p.m. Philippine time) ....................... Full Story»
News and Events
- More tourists from New Zealand visit Philippines
- Saturday, April 19, 2014
- More tourists from New Zealand are flocking to the Philippines and spending more than other foreign tourists, data from the Department of Tourism (DoT) showed.
- The Philippine Embassy in New Zealand said there were 15,783 tourists from New Zealand who visited the Philippines in 2013 or a growth rate of 11.94 percent from the previous year ....................... Full Story»
- Be ready to sacrifice for others – Aquino
- Friday, April 18, 2014
- Manila, Philippines — President Benigno S. Aquino III encouraged Filipinos to do good deeds even after Lent as he expressed hope for a peaceful and meaningful observance of this year’s Holy Week.
- In his Holy Week message, the President said Filipinos should emulate the example of Jesus Christ by being humble and ready to sacrifice for others ....................... Full Story»
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Dau.
- Copy and paste the code below in "Green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Dau, Mabalacat Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Mabalacat Pampanga Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Pampanga, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Dau, Mabalacat?
We want to give the people of Dau the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Dau is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Dau participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Dau.